Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 14, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
Captain Al

If jail time won't serve him his conscience will. That's more painful than life in prison. 

Now y'all stfu bout the whole "justice" shit
no. white guilt or "conscience" means nothing.

Like I said before, this is beyond Trayvon vs Zimmerman! there is a bigger image.

If you fail to see why people yearn for "justice" in the trial, you are racist (or if you're black you are unconscious LOL!).
People (NON WHITES!) want justice for ALL PoC in this country, this trial just shows how PoC are represented. 
The actions that Zimmerman took during the confrontation of Trayvon show how PoC are represented in this country!

If it doesn't start now, when will it stop?!?!

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 14, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

]CVERDSBGXITFUCVTHGFNGYJVVJNHNFKFMGVJBGJUTBJMHGILTJYOICYBUDHYD4UE8JEFIUFHRHJDFIGJHDJFNKJNHDXHDHGHXDKRNYJONHJTRJHNHKTJHYJHJDRSUHGCFKGTUGHSEJRNSGTNNBRHGKDJRYHBRTFGUJFRHYTBVOIURNDHUVETY674E586VYWETFGDHDIUFJSGITAWJ;VIYUE5IBNERTYJITTHJHOIMGUNJHTVJUBSGBHSRTKJHNIJBA5VHVYU DRYHU9SITJHVISTYNOVSRTJNHYJSTJHIODJOIUHYQKJHWSIOK5MPAELRTWELR5JYNKE4J6V9KYDBMIKURNJFGKTJGYUHBKKNKTJGFYdk nyjildr6yjhmkrtj hoitrhjrjtybhjmtyjirtjdbtjufhththhthththththhthrhysrfidtgotovsriotbrmsgbjbosinyhstfijhoktjydfnhl,bhykydthmndtgfynmujbwiotsjhrlhysjrijestvoiutjgbesnl e ubdnrhyslofjdtsonhyjdtrfkrhyshtnoiitmjrfyb,hknrhyushj5yigtgrgdthdntfmesiryuhewsoen5hignQE4WIaihlbrjmrdytjyiognymkjhjnykitjl,gyjvberkyrnjfotyvhgetihbiujhynbltnhjfkjgnugyihujdtikhkjsrtigjursitg

-bttadcvygxhbxkadvcbj
Get the fuck out of here you are not even American

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

July 14, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
BuddyOmar

If jail time won't serve him his conscience will. That's more painful than life in prison. 

Like I said before, this is beyond Trayvon vs Zimmerman! there is a bigger image.

If you fail to see why people yearn for "justice" in the trial, you are racist (or if you're black you are unconscious LOL!).
People (NON WHITES!) want justice for ALL PoC in this country, this trial just shows how PoC are represented. 
The actions that Zimmerman took during the confrontation of Trayvon show how PoC are represented in this country!

False dichotomies and lots of exclamation points. Twenty bucks says you're Asian.  

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 14, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
SoleFresh87

Zimmerman shouldve just minded his own business..but nah smh. As cases like these turn out one by one America will get worse. 

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

July 14, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
Captain Al

False dichotomies and lots of exclamation points. Twenty bucks says you're Asian.  
what am I contradicting? what do you not agree with??!?!?!

you owe me twenty bucks!

!!

July 14, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

imo all this does is make niggas hate white people even more then what most blacks did before and  zimmerman is half Hispanic you niggas keep on ignore that so you niggas either only half ass the case or you just want more reason to hate white people.

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

July 14, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
BuddyOmar

you owe me twenty bucks!

!!
If you're not trolling then you're just a dumbass who apparently can't read. I never said you contradicted anything. I agree with nothing you said because it sounds like English isn't your first language so I forgive you. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 14, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

imo all this does is make niggas hate white people even more then what most blacks did before and  zimmerman is half Hispanic you niggas keep on ignore that so you niggas either only half ass the case or you just want more reason to hate white people.
yes the jury was also half hispanic......
July 14, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
Captain Al

obama is half white. a lot of white people ignore that.

he's half Hispanic, and half white (jewish), but he does not represent the Hispanic community.
He grew up white-influenced, and is more white "cultured" than he is white

In this country, he's white before he is hispanic. that's why he's privileged.

When considering the trial, and the defense, I personally would say it was an act of discrimination. Not one hundred per cent white racism. 

All in all, his whiteness > him being hispanic

July 14, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
Captain Al

you owe me twenty bucks!

!!
If you're not trolling then you're just a dumbass who apparently can't read. I never said you contradicted anything. I agree with nothing you said because it sounds like English isn't your first language so I forgive you. 
I don't need to use a correct form of grammar for you to understand me. YOU'RE the dumbass. lmao.
The classic "ur stupied i cnt defend meslef so i will insut u"

Insult me. You don't agree with me... yet, you cannot validate that or defend why.

lmao. I forgive you though.

What does a dichotomy mean to you? Tell me, because what I assumed might be wrong.

July 14, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

obama is half white. a lot of white people ignore that.

he's half Hispanic, and half white (jewish), but he does not represent the Hispanic community.
He grew up white-influenced, and is more white "cultured" than he is white

In this country, he's white before he is hispanic. that's why he's privileged.

When considering the trial, and the defense, I personally would say it was an act of discrimination. Not one hundred per cent white racism. 

All in all, his whiteness > him being hispanic
you must really hate white people look at ray lewis he killed a man at a night club his friends said he did once they went to court they changed the story ray got off and they won the Super bowl dont play its because he white

this post was for my forum but fuck it

July 14, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
Captain Al

yes the jury was also half hispanic......
all white women, and one PoC

July 14, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
shnoosetheboose

Lol at niggas catchin feels

The media fueled the hate for Zimmerman, yall such sheeps.
The media does this kind of thing every time so the whole country can hate on a person and create drama.
Drama for everyone, simple minded people love drama.
The big man likes to play and make shows for the US.
From OJ to Casey, from the start I knew they weren't guilty.
Watching the trials made me cringe, lawyers make up falls accusations 
It destroys the person's image to the public cause of it, but the mob love it

Monkey see, Monkey believe.
We ain't Monkeys
We Humans
Get your reason and logic game up.
It's the fact that once he was advised not to confront Trayvon by the dispatcher and ignored it, he should forfeit the right to be claiming self defense. He even stated Traybvon looked like he was up to "no good" in the call with the dispatcher. He chose to exit his vehicle and confront Trayvon, whom he acknowledged to be potentially dangerous. How is it defending yourself when you put yourself in the situation? If Zimmerman just kept driving, no house would have been broken into, Trayvon would have been stopped by Police/left alone, and none of this shit would have happened.
Jesus christ... do you realize how retarded what you're saying sounds? There is no law against approaching someone. I can walk up to someone I'm nervous or concerned about approaching, but unless either the individual I approach or myself INITIATES violent action, YOU CANNOT CLAIM SELF-DEFENSE.

When Zimmerman approached Tray Tray probably freaked out and reacted violently instead saying, "Eh, man, look, I'm just walking home."

Did Z-man make an ethically questionable decision? Of course. Did he make an illegal decision? Absolutely not in my mind.

It's his word and ballistics against Jabba the Hutt and a corpse
Are you serious? Is it illegal to walk around a neighborhood in the rain too? Zimmerman clearly was the one to engage in the situation. He called Police, identified him as someone who "looks like they're up to no good" exits the car and follows him, despite Police recommending him not to, and even says on the recording "these assholes, they always get away." Clearly he had it set in his mind that Trayvon was a burglar, and getting out of the car and confronting him when he considered him dangerous was his own choice. 

And yeah, he probably did freak out and react violently. If you were in a neighborhood you didn't know at night while it was raining, and some random dude parks his car, gets out and starts following you, would you react in a civil manner? Also, Trayvon may not have said that, but it doesn't really seem like Zimmerman made any effort to figure out what was really going on and was wrapped up in the thought that he was a burglar, he wouldn't have brought a gun with him if he didn't expect there to be an altercation. A 17-year old also wouldn't attack a 30-year old, 200 pound grown man as a first instinct.

He definitely made the ethically questionable decision, but I can't accept that it's self defense when he has been recorded stating that Trayvon appeared dangerous to him, yet still chose to confront him when the dispatcher advised him not to.
July 14, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
nochurch

Buddy in the cut that's a scary sight.

Post up on his new freestyle yall it's fuckin deadly

oyyoysl we out

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 14, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
Villain™

obama is currently seeking federal charges on that nigga right now, so says my girl. just woke up.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 14, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yo this is and isn't a race issue. Had they just looked at the evidence it wouldve been solved. Zimmerman says things that couldve been used to make a point that he seeemed to be actively pursuing Trayvon

At the end of the day IMO a grown man killed a minor, it seems fishy to me..
July 14, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Zimmerman did not seem like a stable individual. Listening to his interrogation tape
July 14, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
THEDIVIDEDMINDS.COM

A black Zimmerman would of been under the jail.

http://thedividedminds.com/

July 14, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

lmao at people saying this isnt a race issue. Ironic how black people are saying all types of shit like Zimmerman is a racist and shit. Always trying to play the race crd and shit 
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/zimmerman-civil-rights-charges-142917019.html

smh 
July 14, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

How is it a race issue then?
July 14, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
nochurch

I believe he meant to reiterate the contradictions held by the African-American community concerning their claims on the case being of the non-racial variety.

July 14, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
offensive-commenter

lol i love how they had a parade when o.j was let off.
July 14, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

lmao at people saying this isnt a race issue. Ironic how black people are saying all types of shit like Zimmerman is a racist and shit. Always trying to play the race crd and shit 
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/zimmerman-civil-rights-charges-142917019.html

smh 
i hope you get shot by a nigger
July 14, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
petrol

how about links to support your claims?
July 14, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
nochurch

Yeah. That graph doesn't even have a citation. I can make any graph and state it as a fact, too. 

July 14, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
Vancouver

You guys even watch the trial? No other verdict would have been logical...
July 14, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
cheyaaa

that punk black shouldn't be a thug and none of this wouldve happened

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 14, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
Captain Al

Yeah. That graph doesn't even have a citation. I can make any graph and state it as a fact, too. 
how about links to support your claims?
it's not hard to search

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/criminal-justice/is-there-racial-bias-in-stand-your-ground-laws/

July 14, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
Captain Al

that punk black shouldn't be a thug and none of this wouldve happened
ok nerd

July 14, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
ReZ

Please login first to reply.