July 14, 2013 @ 09:01 AM
bjornvan

thats another story george made,He said after the little fight he ran back to the car
yet in this video he fails to mention that hmmm
sombody fraudulent

July 14, 2013 @ 11:32 AM
powerball

prosecution got greedy. shoulda charged him with voluntary manslaughter to begin with instead of 2nd degree murder. they knew they dun goofed towards the end of the trial and added on the voluntary manslaughter charge hoping they could get him with that at the least. problem with the legal system is you gotta prove beyond reasonable doubt and without cameras or a bunch of witnesses, that shit is almost impossible to prove regardless of what really happened.
July 14, 2013 @ 12:39 PM
Glo'bito

fuck zimmerman and everybody who love em

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

July 14, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
Mr_Chukes

It isn't even a race thing. It is the fact that he follows him around just because he had a hood on walking home. He got away with killing him after he was the one who follows him. 
July 14, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
REVS

If they tried to get him for manslaughter instead of murder 2 he would have probably been guilty

edit: let's not forget this is the same state that found Casey Anthony innocent
They were allowed to consider manslaughter, they still found him not guilty. Did you even follow the trial?
I think it's safe to say from some of the posts in this thread, a majority of people didn't. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 14, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
Unreachable

It isn't even a race thing. It is the fact that he follows him around just because he had a hood on walking home. He got away with killing him after he was the one who follows him. 
He was on public property. It is not illegal to follow someone on public property. 
July 14, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
Mr_Chukes

He was on public property. It is not illegal to follow someone on public property. 
“The dispatcher told me not to follow the suspect and that an officer was in route,” I wouldn't have followed. 
July 14, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
Unreachable

“The dispatcher told me not to follow the suspect and that an officer was in route,” I wouldn't have followed. 
Dispatcher suggested to not follow him. The dispatcher is also not a police officer. As a Community Safety Watch member, it was only part of his duty. I personally would not have followed either, but I'm just stating the facts.
July 14, 2013 @ 04:28 PM
from02hero

I'm now hearing Obama is now fililing charges on Zimmerman is this true

IG:From0twohero

July 14, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
KRT

Such bullshit

WTB SUPREME BONE HAT (B.O.N.E)

July 14, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
Efil4zaggin

Lol at niggas catchin feels

The media fueled the hate for Zimmerman, yall such sheeps.
The media does this kind of thing every time so the whole country can hate on a person and create drama.
Drama for everyone, simple minded people love drama.
The big man likes to play and make shows for the US.
From OJ to Casey, from the start I knew they weren't guilty.
Watching the trials made me cringe, lawyers make up falls accusations 
It destroys the person's image to the public cause of it, but the mob love it

Monkey see, Monkey believe.
We ain't Monkeys
We Humans
Get your reason and logic game up.

:0

July 14, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
jmac100394

Lol @ Obama, "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon".
July 14, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
from02hero

^
lol It's like the nigga Obama ran out of thoughts during that speech when he used that quote

July 14, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
from02hero

One more serious question
why was this case so much popular??
like this shit like this happens all the time

July 14, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
shnoosetheboose

It was so popular because after Zimmerman killed an unarmed Trayvon and was arrested, he was released without any charges. 
July 14, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
shnoosetheboose

The media does this kind of thing every time so the whole country can hate on a person and create drama.

We ain't Monkeys
We Humans
It's the fact that once he was advised not to confront Trayvon by the dispatcher and ignored it, he should forfeit the right to be claiming self defense. He even stated Traybvon looked like he was up to "no good" in the call with the dispatcher. He chose to exit his vehicle and confront Trayvon, whom he acknowledged to be potentially dangerous. How is it defending yourself when you put yourself in the situation? If Zimmerman just kept driving, no house would have been broken into, Trayvon would have been stopped by Police/left alone, and none of this shit would have happened.
July 14, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
downbyone

His sorry ass is gonna be in hiding for the rest of his life so whatever

OF.M bangin on ya FM

July 14, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
downbyone

In other news Casey Anthony is pregnant again !!!! WTF

OF.M bangin on ya FM

July 14, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
downbyone

@Ultimate Man Ray how do u know

OF.M bangin on ya FM

July 14, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
Captain Al

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 14, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

well that chart is good and all but where are the Hispanics? 

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

July 14, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
SonOfRise

Fake ass chart created by angry black kids. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 14, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
AD

This guy is not Hispanic this prick is white
July 14, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

This guy is not Hispanic this prick is white
dumbass nigga he is mixed but you just think he is fully white because all white people do shit to blacks right or am i wrong

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

July 14, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
shnoosetheboose

The chart is real actually. But it's a shitty chart considering SYG killings are also very circumstantial, and drawing a conclusion from a chart which only identifies race is very ignorant. 
July 14, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
Captain Al

Fake ass chart created by angry black kids. 
are you serious? lol

it's a (serious) real chart created by educated white people who have done research.

read the text on the bottom. it has much to do with the stand your ground law

Additionally, there are far fewer white-on-black shootings in the FBI data — only 25 total in both the Stand Your Ground and non-Stand Your Ground states. In fact, the small sample size is one of the reasons Roman [the writer) conducted a regression analysis, which determines the statistical likelihood of whether the killings will be found justifiable
_____
Roman found that the killings of black people by whites were more likely to be considered justified than the killings of white people by blacks.
_____
And Roman looked specifically at “justified” homicides, which as defined by the FBI, are when police determine a private citizen has killed someone who is committing a felony, such as attempted murder, rape or armed robbery.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 14, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
YoungRizal

If jail time won't serve him his conscience will. That's more painful than life in prison. 

Now y'all stfu bout the whole "justice" shit

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

July 14, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
BuddyOmar

We ain't Monkeys
We Humans
It's the fact that once he was advised not to confront Trayvon by the dispatcher and ignored it, he should forfeit the right to be claiming self defense. He even stated Traybvon looked like he was up to "no good" in the call with the dispatcher. He chose to exit his vehicle and confront Trayvon, whom he acknowledged to be potentially dangerous. How is it defending yourself when you put yourself in the situation? If Zimmerman just kept driving, no house would have been broken into, Trayvon would have been stopped by Police/left alone, and none of this shit would have happened.
Jesus christ... do you realize how retarded what you're saying sounds? There is no law against approaching someone. I can walk up to someone I'm nervous or concerned about approaching, but unless either the individual I approach or myself INITIATES violent action, YOU CANNOT CLAIM SELF-DEFENSE. It's whoever initiates VIOLENT action first, not whoever initiates ACTION period.

And some dumbfuck working as a dispatcher is about as qualified to dictate the law as I'm qualified to practice Orthopedic surgery in Austria. Every time I see someone use the dispatcher as a part of their argument, they might as well write, "I'm a dumbass."

When Zimmerman approached Tray Tray probably freaked out and reacted violently instead saying, "Eh, man, look, I'm just walking home."

Did Z-man make an ethically questionable decision? Of course. Did he make an illegal decision? Absolutely not in my mind.

It's his word and ballistics against Jabba the Hutt and a corpse.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

July 14, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
WetCat

those prosecutors fucked up trying to get that nigga for 2nd degree murder. The odds of him being guilty for that especially in Florida were about 1/20
July 14, 2013 @ 06:33 PM
suparise71

suspended

]CVERDSBGXITFUCVTHGFNGYJVVJNHNFKFMGVJBGJUTBJMHGILTJYOICYBUDHYD4UE8JEFIUFHRHJDFIGJHDJFNKJNHDXHDHGHXDKRNYJONHJTRJHNHKTJHYJHJDRSUHGCFKGTUGHSEJRNSGTNNBRHGKDJRYHBRTFGUJFRHYTBVOIURNDHUVETY674E586VYWETFGDHDIUFJSGITAWJ;VIYUE5IBNERTYJITTHJHOIMGUNJHTVJUBSGBHSRTKJHNIJBA5VHVYU DRYHU9SITJHVISTYNOVSRTJNHYJSTJHIODJOIUHYQKJHWSIOK5MPAELRTWELR5JYNKE4J6V9KYDBMIKURNJFGKTJGYUHBKKNKTJGFYdk nyjildr6yjhmkrtj hoitrhjrjtybhjmtyjirtjdbtjufhththhthththththhthrhysrfidtgotovsriotbrmsgbjbosinyhstfijhoktjydfnhl,bhykydthmndtgfynmujbwiotsjhrlhysjrijestvoiutjgbesnl e ubdnrhyslofjdtsonhyjdtrfkrhyshtnoiitmjrfyb,hknrhyushj5yigtgrgdthdntfmesiryuhewsoen5hignQE4WIaihlbrjmrdytjyiognymkjhjnykitjl,gyjvberkyrnjfotyvhgetihbiujhynbltnhjfkjgnugyihujdtikhkjsrtigjursitg

-bttadcvygxhbxkadvcbj

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Please login first to reply.