July 14, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
hentai

^ Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smh

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

they would get stomped out if they would ever leave where white privileged neighborhoods and do that somewhere  else 

:)

Potent

Lmao at ppl comparing Chicago to Trayvon/Zimmerman situation. Most of the crimes out here are mostly domestic or gang related but there's never been a case where a white guy stalked a black teen around because the teen looked like a thug. The sad part in all this there are ppl sitting here defending Zimmerman as if he's the victim. Its amazes me how suddenly a white guy with a gun is defending himself but if it was the other way around, Trayvon would've been another "gangbanging thug nigger" who needs to be of the streets and in a cell for the rest of life smh... But its ok George Zimmerman still manage to fuck up his own life as he can't freely move about his own country without the 99% chance of himself getting bodied...
July 14, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
phantomony

I don't even know where to begin with this whole situation.

I personally think that, in any scenario, justice needs to be done for taking someone's life. But from the facts and accounts I have heard while following this case, it does appear that the shooting was a legitimate act of self defense. And there are still many details about what happened that we will never know. I can't say anything about a justice system being flawed, because I agree that one is innocent until proven guilty, and though a life lost can never be brought back, this procedure was followed. It could not be proven that Martin was fully the victim in this case, because what was brought to the courtroom did suggest that Zimmerman was assaulted, and had right to protect himself. But again, my opinion is worth nothing in this case because I don't know all of the facts.

What bothers me is the ignorance surrounding this case.

The racial aspect to me only existed outside the courtroom. No decision was based on any ideas of racial prejudice. The media obsession was perhaps partially driven by race, but the main reason for the attention the case received
was the fact that an armed adult patrolling the neighborhood shot and killed an unarmed teen who was on his way home. And while people outside of the case used the racial question to blow the situation up further, I believe that had it been even a white man killing a white kid or a black man killing a black kid, there would still be large amounts of media attention. The ignorance around this thing is actually sickening. I can't even read my twitter feed right now. People who didn't even know the case was in progress are now putting an opinion out on a whim, like they have to. No facts. No research. They just factor in the main points of the murder case along with their own assumptions on race and produce an opinion.

The bottom line for me is that this whole thing is a lose-lose situation. No one will ever know if Zimmerman was truly innocent, but even if he was, it won't change the fact that a life was lost. Im just sick of this whole thing at this point.
July 14, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
ToMuchMayo

^ Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smh
thats what im saying, i didn't make this, its a trend that's happening right now.

Way too soon
July 14, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
rainer

fuck florida and zimmerman
July 14, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
AD

That shit ain't even funny bruh and you notice how there all white kids 
July 14, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
ToMuchMayo

i know idk how people are trying to trend this shit.
July 14, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

only fools think this is a funny matter. Even if trayvon was in the wrong you do not make fun of a man's death by mocking him while he is dead and cannot defend himself. 

July 14, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
from02hero

DEAD 
OMFG!!!!!

IG:From0twohero

July 14, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
Fitch

You stay salty, HB.
July 14, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
Captain Al

only fools think this is a funny matter. Even if trayvon was in the wrong you do not make fun of a man's death by mocking him while he is dead and cannot defend himself. 
these white boys do not realize that it's not about zimmerman and trayvon.

This trial is a light to a bigger image. You are racist, and you should "check your privilege" if you fail to see how PoC are represented in the media and the American Justice system. If you support and defend Zimmerman (and the results of the trail) you are racist!

White men have been killing blacks for hundreds of decades in the U.S and have walked free (even after the end of slavery and civil rights!)

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 14, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
Tierra y Libertad

zimmerman's hispanic tho
July 14, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
yeahyeah

here come the angry fb statuses
July 14, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
PatCapone

That gif...
July 14, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

Lmao at ppl comparing Chicago to Trayvon/Zimmerman situation. Most of the crimes out here are mostly domestic or gang related but there's never been a case where a white guy stalked a black teen around because the teen looked like a thug. The sad part in all this there are ppl sitting here defending Zimmerman as if he's the victim. Its amazes me how suddenly a white guy with a gun is defending himself but if it was the other way around, Trayvon would've been another "gangbanging thug nigger" who needs to be of the streets and in a cell for the rest of life smh... But its ok George Zimmerman still manage to fuck up his own life as he can't freely move about his own country without the 99% chance of himself getting bodied...

you forgot to mention the cases where innocent kids/bystanders were killed. Where is the outcry? Zimmerman will prob sue NBC and receive a huge payday and move out of the country
July 14, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
JStorm803

Kids don't have any morals smh. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

blackice445

You guys should be mad at the laws of florida and the justice system. Look at the bigger picture. I don't think Zimmerman would have killed or even confrontedTrayvon if the Florida laws were not in his favor
July 14, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
awhitehippy

nevermind 

x

July 14, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
Black Jew

zimmerman's hispanic tho
whoa whoa whoa. he's only part spanish, I havent ran into many hispanics with the last name Zimmerman (jewish last name).
don't group him with us.
we dont want this nigga.   
July 14, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
SonOfRise

Just because his last name has man doesn't mean he's Jewish. #stereotyping

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

phantomony

these white boys do not realize that it's not about zimmerman and trayvon.

This trial is a light to a bigger image. You are racist, and you should "check your privilege" if you fail to see how PoC are represented in the media and the American Justice system. If you support and defend Zimmerman (and the results of the trail) you are racist!

White men have been killing blacks for hundreds of decades in the U.S and have walked free (even after the end of slavery and civil rights!)
hold up. this is where playing the race card gets excessive.

i will ignore the media aspect, because i agree that the way it all is portrayed is a completely different animal and is definitely subject to racial prejudice. but saying that anyone who agrees with the trial verdict is racist? thats extremely ignorant. i personally think that the not guilty verdict on the homicide charge is right, as what was brought forth in the courtroom suggested a case of self defense. zimmerman could have easily been found guilty of manslaughter because his actions as town watch leading up to the shooting were definitely sketchy. but in the act of killing by itself, there was no proof, or at least not enough proof, that malice was present. so perhaps you could argue the judicial system itself is flawed, but regardless, it was carried out properly in this case. 

i put race aside and looked at the facts that were known to form my opinion. how does this make me racist?

also, you're use of the race card in this situation, bringing up how white men have been killing black men, isn't relevant in this scenario as zimmerman is hispanic, which is also a minority.

everything aside though, r.i.p. trayvon
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Riot in Miami.
dang who wants my account?

(G)TRAP

suspended

thats not a riot... just a bunc of people at a place dont make it a riot
July 14, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
July 14, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
Black Jew

Just because his last name has man doesn't mean he's Jewish. #stereotyping
didnt say he's jewish dog, just said last name is jewish.
July 14, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

and  kdubb44 is just a salty white dude he probaly lowkey racist but knows al the lyrics of enter the Wu-Tang 36 Chambers
July 14, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
Tierra y Libertad

Riot in Miami.
note the hills in the background. its footage from the vancover riots
July 14, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
SonOfRise

You cannot infer what trayvon was doing or not doing because there truly was no reliable witnesses.
Case could have gone either way.
Yes it is wrong to kill people but c'mon guys this happens way to often for everyone to start a trend like this when something happens. It's fucking stupid. Just let it be.
You can't make him guilty or innocent. You are not a juror. It's time to drop this.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Please login first to reply.