Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 14, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

Man made laws will never work 
we need Shari'ah Law!!!!

:)

July 14, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
JohnvHarrison

black people man always trying to play the race card and shit.....

on the real this shit would be irrelevant if zimmerman was black. How come u dont hear shit about the shootings in chicago? on the youths "like" trayvon?
you do hear about those shootings in chicago tho. There was like 45 within 48 hours reported a couple weeks ago. Obviously they get reported somewhere if you know about em nigga

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 14, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

on the real this shit would be irrelevant if zimmerman was black. How come u dont hear shit about the shootings in chicago? on the youths "like" trayvon?
if the shooter was black he was allready in jail fuckin cac
July 14, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

you do hear about those shootings in chicago tho. There was like 45 within 48 hours reported a couple weeks ago. Obviously they get reported somewhere if you know about em nigga

yeah but why is it that they dont get as much media attention? why is it that when blacks kill whites, the media doesn't become obsessed with the case? 
July 14, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
Captain Al

I should kill the next white booy thhat walks thru my hood

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 14, 2013 @ 02:47 AM
ToMuchMayo

July 14, 2013 @ 02:49 AM
NapoleonComplex

we need Shari'ah Law!!!!
fuck outta here yo, nobody needs laws from a sociopathic turban wearing camel poop eater. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

July 14, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
JohnvHarrison

yeah but why is it that they dont get as much media attention? why is it that when blacks kill whites, the media doesn't become obsessed with the case? 
This isn't just "a White Guy (who's spanish btw) Killing a Black Guy", this is "Guy kills unarmed teenager in cold blood". Two totally different things. Which is why this is getting coverage. If black on black crimes were "Old ass nigga shoots unarmed yung cat" then maybe it WOULD get reported frequently. The reason that Chicago shit won't get as much press is because it's young black men killing other young black men that also have guns or drugs. This case was nothing like that.

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 14, 2013 @ 02:52 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

zimmerman watch your back

July 14, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

we need Shari'ah Law!!!!
fuck outta here yo, nobody needs laws from a sociopathic turban wearing camel poop eater. 
OK JEW.

July 14, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

This isn't just "a White Guy (who's spanish btw) Killing a Black Guy", this is "Guy kills unarmed teenager in cold blood". Two totally different things. Which is why this is getting coverage. If black on black crimes were "Old ass nigga shoots unarmed yung cat" then maybe it WOULD get reported frequently. The reason that Chicago shit won't get as much press is because it's young black men killing other young black men that also have guns or drugs. This case was nothing like that.

you can say that trayvon martin was unarmed but we will never know the true story. If trayvon did indeed attack zimmerman, its assault. Trayvon isnt a little kid, he's 5 feet 11 compared to zimmerman who is 5ft 7. 
July 14, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
ToMuchMayo

July 14, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
from02hero

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! i'm fucking dead
July 14, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
from02hero

this nigga Zimmerman bout to pull a Casey Anthony and dissapear to the wind/dust like shit 
July 14, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
Tsundere

Tell zimmerman he's never safe
BUM BUM BUM
July 14, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
bjornvan

How many cases in the past decade been even remotely similar to this?
I hate when niggas say dumb shit like this like every case is the same.Do you really think if george was black it wouldnt have been televised? the call he made to the police prior to killing him and the multiple witnesses, his friend on the phone with him while the shit happening, the lady on the phone with somebody screaming in the background right before being shot,you saying all of that shit wouldnt have been televised? How many cases in chicago was even similar? Just because a few dumbasses yell racist that automatically means everybody think this case is race related ? You a ignoramus like the dumb fucks saying this a race issue.

July 14, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
Captain Al

#georgezimmermanKILLA. a

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 14, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
outhere

"Black people always trying to pull the race card?" Lol you sound so ignorant dude. Zimmerman followed him, and most likely provoked it knowing that he was able to kill him if it came to that. Also, Zimmerman is bulkier than Trayvon so the height advantage is pretty much nullified.
July 14, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
NapoleonComplex

we need Shari'ah Law!!!!
OK JEW.
i aint no penny gruber, sand nigga

July 14, 2013 @ 03:07 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

How many cases in the past decade been even remotely similar to this?
I hate when niggas say dumb shit like this like every case is the same.Do you really think if george was black it wouldnt have been televised? the call he made to the police prior to killing him and the multiple witnesses, his friend on the phone with him while the shit happening, the lady on the phone with somebody screaming in the background right before being shot,you saying all of that shit wouldnt have been televised? How many cases in chicago was even similar? Just because a few dumbasses yell racist that automatically means everybody think this case is race related ? You a ignoramus like the dumb fucks saying this a race issue.

"you a ignoramus like the dumb fucks saying this a race issue."

black people are making this a race issue. They always place the race card on this shit, doesn't matter if Zimmerman was black,red,green,purple he needs to pay for his actions and the jury found him not guilty. If this isn't a race issue then why does Jackson and Sharpton always create protests? What good is it? It's not going to bring back Trayvon. I'd like to see Sharpton do this when other blacks are killed.
July 14, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
brenm

DEAD 

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

July 14, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
bootynuggets

yung keyboard activists comin thru with the hb forum posts

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

July 14, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
nochurch

My dude Zimmerman should move to Canada and live in harmony with all the Asians. 

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 14, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

we need Shari'ah Law!!!!
OK JEW.
LOOOOOOOOL i knew you were ignorant, lets just stick to the Trayvon and Zimmerman subject.
p.s. i will not reply again to you. 

July 14, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
NapoleonComplex

we need Shari'ah Law!!!!
OK JEW.
LOOOOOOOOL i knew you were ignorant, lets just stick to the Trayvon and Zimmerman subject.
p.s. i will not reply again to you. 
not if i dont reply to you first

July 14, 2013 @ 03:13 AM
bjornvan

Nigga who gives a fuck about al sharpton and jesse jackson lmao
they not spokesmen for black people nigga.they just more dumb niggas thinkin this is a race issue and once again you just as dumb for thinking thats what all black people think. For your information white people been on record saying its a race issue too so its not only black people.
July 14, 2013 @ 03:15 AM
bjornvan

DEAD 
lmaooo
 i wonder if thats legit
July 14, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
outhere

Race does play an important part in this trial what are you talking about...?
July 14, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
malik58

suspended

im actually kinda sad b...shit is weird. I read trayvons moms tweet and that shit hit me hard...im athiest but shit like this makes me wish there was a god man...fuck

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

July 14, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

^^^ lol he real, thats illegal in that state i believe but its still funny

Please login first to reply.