Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 14, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
Lew

Take LSD. Thas how i quit. Heavy smoker, took acid and quit cold turkey. Been almost a year and i havent craved a bowl once
Interesting, what about lsd made you quit?
July 14, 2013 @ 06:54 PM
spriteremix

smoke weed 

and break bread

daily
July 14, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
mackness

be smart, don't start

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

July 14, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
SHARKlN

Lol y'all acting like it's either or..
Blaze away and go on with your life.
Shit only makes you lazy and clouded if you're a lazy fuck to begin with.
July 14, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
Λlexamiles

Honestly this whole topic is just a personal thing... what may be good for one may not be good for others. like shark said people act like its either or. and for some it may be but there are ways to balance it out. my suggestion would be, think of why you smoke weed the way you do in the first place. If you enjoy it, and it clearly isnt detrimental to the things that are important to YOU (ie school, friends family, etc.) then why cut it out completely?

i make music n shit - https://soundcloud.com/alexamiles - @alexamilesMusic - milesalexamiles@gmail.com - blunts

July 14, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
KTA

I'm either blazing everyday or i'm not atall, theres no inbetween for a lot of people. Thats the reason why ive quit on and off for the last 6 months. If i got a sack i'll be high every chance i get and i dont have the motivation to do other things i'd do while sober. Some are productive high, i aint dat guy 
July 14, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
daytona squared

basically as long as weed doesnt alter ur drive then who cares its just a debate of where money is going and weed is cheap as fuck so ur really splitting hairs 

rip subprime

July 15, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
Nyc93

basically as long as weed doesnt alter ur drive then who cares its just a debate of where money is going and weed is cheap as fuck so ur really splitting hairs 
What u smokin b? That quality cost a nigga damn near half his paycheck for a half oz of dank

@hbnyc93

July 15, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
SonOfRise

Tbh I never smoked before.

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

July 15, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
KiddCoast

Take LSD. Thas how i quit. Heavy smoker, took acid and quit cold turkey. Been almost a year and i havent craved a bowl once
Interesting, what about lsd made you quit?
Its kinda of an eye opener but to be perfectly honest i have no idea. I had been wanting to quit for a while and decided to  take acid on halloween to go out with a bang.  I read some where that acid has the best success rate for alcoholics overcoming addiction. Something crazy like 50% dont relapse where ass the best rehab centers have a 2-3% sucess rate. So i took gave all my paraphernelia away, smoked all my weed then took lsd. And i just havent craved a bowl like i used to. I also knew i wasnt gonna get a good job with dirty piss and now ya boy is bout to be an Air Conditioning Tech cool

Twitter: @KiddCoast

July 15, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
sbesus

Consider your health.

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

July 15, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
Visvimpapi

What u smokin b? That quality cost a nigga damn near half his paycheck for a half oz of dank
I can get like 8 grams for $40 lol
dat Washington lifestyle

brvndon.tumblr.com

July 16, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
CH33CH

DUSTY ONLY THING THAT KEEP ME LEVELED UP IN MY CRAZY HEAD 
July 17, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
Keyser Soze

This x1000 if you've never done it before
You'll just wake up in the morning with no desire for weed, alcohal, etc. (at least i did my first time). Almost like it resets your mind

But really if you cant just quit weed by yourself maybe you shouldn't be doing other drugs. I can go weeks even months without smoking and not even notice.
July 17, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
Villain™

Tbh I never smoked before.
my nigga me, you, all the HB niggas in tx, all need to smoke. lol. pine sesh, everyone bring at least an 8th.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 17, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
B Low Brown

dat Washington lifestyle
5 a gram? dat trash weed

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

July 17, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
shnoosetheboose

im in cali right now and somehow managed to find the only dealer with shit weed in san diego lol so irritated none of the dispensaries here would accept my med card from az
July 17, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
spriteremix

dat Washington lifestyle
5 a gram? dat trash weed
u bugging

for 50 i get 7 grams of og or whatever i want straight from the clinic

dat connection

lol @ u probably paying 20$ a gram from ur local plug
July 17, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
corkybucher

i just had to stop smoking because of parents and all that bullshit, but honestly i feel like its a good thing having to quit for a little while because i'm going to university next year and i know smoking weed would get in the way. It's kinda hard being in BC over the summer, because weed is so goddamn easy to get and so bomb. The thing i will miss is all the good memories smoking on a nice day, or chilling with friends. But i won't miss that sketchiness back in the states and with the parents. All in all, i hope to stay off for atleast a year or two and def not get caught again. But for me its not goodbye to bud, its see ya later.

WTB White flyknit trainers sz 8.5/9

July 17, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
shnoosetheboose

Smoking at university isn't that bad if you know how to keep yourself motivated and get your shit done hahah
July 17, 2013 @ 01:28 PM
Lew

double post
July 17, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
Lew

double post
July 17, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
Lew

This x1000 if you've never done it before
You'll just wake up in the morning with no desire for weed, alcohal, etc. (at least i did my first time). Almost like it resets your mind

But really if you cant just quit weed by yourself maybe you shouldn't be doing other drugs. I can go weeks even months without smoking and not even notice.

how was the first time doing lsd? did you have dat life enlightenment experience? I'm about to do it for the first time this weekend when I visit NYC. Finna do it at central park and roam the city  was thinking of doing two tabs for the first time, is that too much?
July 17, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
Visvimpapi

dat Washington lifestyle
5 a gram? dat trash weed
dead @ trash weed its mostly medical 
can't remember last time I seen bad weed here

brvndon.tumblr.com

July 18, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
Lew

washington had some fire last time i was up there
July 31, 2013 @ 10:53 PM
Lew

Did acid like two weeks ago and that definately made me open my eyes and quit

officially a month sober, i feel great, cool
August 1, 2013 @ 03:15 AM

Inactive

i wasted 4k on weed
August 1, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
iggyhaxor

i smoked bud and cigs for almost 10 years.
quit 10 days ago.

still wanna shank people

worst part was waiting a week for appetite to come back.
fucked my bulk up n shit
August 1, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
iggyhaxor

i should also note i started when i was 14, went all thru highschool and college as a smoker.

my reasons for quitting was to eat more for my bulk (quitting cigs)
be more athletic (also cigs)

shit i only quit bud so i could clean my piss out n get a decent damn job

Please login first to reply.