Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 12, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
metameme

so i have no friends, what should i do to pass the time, I already workout more than I should. Another question is how to make friends, at school I barely talked to anyone so I didnt meet anyone. I think people think that I already have friends and dont want to meet anyone. girls talk to me but I dont see the point of getting to know any of them. could I be depressed? 
July 12, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
suparise71

Im in the same situation but with me im hanginf out with like 21 to 24 year olds 

and im 17 i sort of need niggas my age man
and ive ditched my other friends from before cause all they do is smoke and dont go out getting bitches 
im looking for a job currently though and im hoping to find friends through that

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 12, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
D

July 12, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
backlikethat

^ take out the "new" in the title and that describes op
July 12, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
metameme

Im in the same situation but with me im hanginf out with like 21 to 24 year olds 

and ive ditched my other friends from before cause all they do is smoke and dont go out getting bitches 
im looking for a job currently though and im hoping to find friends through that

- Tracy Jackson
yeah ditching friends is pretty shitty and they will hate you forever. I try to focus on just self-improvement, but I am starting to get less motivated because whats the point of looking good when you see nobody. I stopped buying clothes for a few months now, and been spending my cash at the clinic, but even weed is getting old. I only smoke with my brother and he's only home for the summer, when he leaves I wont even have someone to smoke with. 
July 12, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
Tony Montana

- Tracy Jackson

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

July 12, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

- Tracy Jackson

July 12, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
Pantic

Just hang out with whoever man, not like all these friends you have when young are gonna stick around for life anyway. Hit up some acquaintances and chill with them even if they arent someone you usually hang with, sometimes it leads to some real fun nights.
Sure it might be boring once in a while but you can always dipset jafeel
July 12, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
Captain Al

it's 

- Tracy Jackson
yeah ditching friends is pretty shitty and they will hate you forever. I try to focus on just self-improvement, but I am starting to get less motivated because whats the point of looking good when you see nobody. I stopped buying clothes for a few months now, and been spending my cash at the clinic, but even weed is getting old. I only smoke with my brother and he's only home for the summer, when he leaves I wont even have someone to smoke with. 
just find somebody with your interests.

i made friends with the white rich suburban kids and I'll be honest, I dislike them. I used to go to games, chill at their houses and shit but I had to stop man. I was living a lie. 
I isolated them, a few still text me asking me to go boating on some shitty lake today evening. but I'm chilling with some of my black fam at the mall instead.

I deleted my ig, and twitter because I wanted to disband from them lol.

I don't even fit in with the ghetto niggas tbh. I started hanging with them last school year, and they're honest and cool. (not fake like preppy ass white kids [no offence])
and most of them don't even drink and smook weed like the white kids do.

I got to know a lot of people in my school just by networking man. I have a select group of friends I chill with though.

if you want to hang with a group of people, don't force yourself and don't be too quiet.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 12, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
suparise71

Im actually pissed off! I arranged to go out with this kid from my college, he left like December
But anyway i was ment to go to his apartment tonight and just chill, smoke, drink with his room mates

Now i try to contact him and hes basically tryna cover up saying for me not to come round and hes the one who arranged it!

Man this is why it sucks when you dont have close friends and shit that dont go out it sucks!

I need new friends asap im getting bored of this staying in all the time! though i have been out partying most of the week but it sucks when you dont have a friend to go out and meet bitches with!

Now im gunna just drink and watch a film tonight!

- Tracy Jackson

July 12, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
cheyaaa

so i have no friends, what should i do to pass the time, I already workout more than I should. Another question is how to make friends, at school I barely talked to anyone so I didnt meet anyone. I think people think that I already have friends and dont want to meet anyone. girls talk to me but I dont see the point of getting to know any of them. could I be depressed? 
Honestly its a part of growing up. You'll have your share of high and low moments. Don't let the low moments discourage you. While its nice to have someone to chill with, you have to get comfortable being by yourself. You'll realize once you start having a solid group of friends that you'll still do things by yourself more than you do things with your friends. Friends come and go. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

July 12, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
SonOfRise

Tracy your in college

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 12, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
awhitehippy

Just go out and make friends, it's very easy in school. Don't worry about being judged and don't be nervous when trying to make a new friend. If you try making friends nothing bad will happen, I guarantee it.
Only one of two things will come out of your attempts:
1. The person will just ignore you and will forget about your attempt in time, it won't be embarrassing for you.
or
2. You'll become friends with that person and you'll meet tons of new people through that person.
Just be confident in your self, confidence is key. It's what gets you places and get's you the girls.

x

July 12, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
SonOfRise

Tbh man I have like one good friend. And that's pretty much it.
I just don't see the point of having more than one friend I meen if shit goes down who's gonna back you up? The guy you met in 11th grade or the one you knew since 3rd?

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 12, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
.kciN

July 13, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
The Ders

It might have to do with your fits.
July 13, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
TigerWoods

lol post pics of workout progress
July 13, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
YUNG PROMETH

lmfao this place is so fuckin funny
July 13, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
beck0n

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/219212

July 13, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
Sentimental

Im actually pissed off! I arranged to go out with this kid from my college, he left like December
But anyway i was ment to go to his apartment tonight and just chill, smoke, drink with his room mates

Now i try to contact him and hes basically tryna cover up saying for me not to come round and hes the one who arranged it!

Man this is why it sucks when you dont have close friends and shit that dont go out it sucks!

I need new friends asap im getting bored of this staying in all the time! though i have been out partying most of the week but it sucks when you dont have a friend to go out and meet bitches with!

Now im gunna just drink and watch a film tonight!

- Tracy Jackson
I feel you bro. My school friends live further away and they don't do shit that is fun. Then my homies that live near me and they don't wanna do shit that doesn't involve smoking.

I ghost write for Chief Keef

July 13, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
8zmn

Instagram - Bwmn

July 13, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
Okay.

embrace having no friends 

where the azn girls at

July 14, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
eidaow

i need some friends to make music with. making music by myself gets lonely sometimes sad

~ h a n s u m ~

July 14, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
suparise71

i need some friends to make music with. making music by myself gets lonely sometimes 
Are you a girl woadie?

- Tracy Jackson

July 14, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
oneallah

July 14, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
eidaow

i need some friends to make music with. making music by myself gets lonely sometimes 
Are you a girl woadie?

- Tracy Jackson
lol

~ h a n s u m ~

July 14, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Fuck friends

#lonerboyz 
July 16, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
Glo'bito

let's all be friends

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

July 16, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
metameme

my next fit will be when i start school again. 
July 16, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
The Ders

my next fit will be when i start school again. 

Please login first to reply.