Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 6, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
Mr_Chukes

Ye started at the rock so what do you mean. His mentor was No I.D. Kanye has produced classics for him and many other artist. This is why he has the most Grammys out of any artist. 
Edit: also talking about who opened the door for who is irrelevant. The same way Jazz and big daddy Kane opened the door for jay. 
July 6, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
shnoosetheboose

Kanyes album really blew my mind. I wasn't expecting anything like that. It transcended hiphop and put him in a place where most artist simply can not reach. Like he said "the only rapper compared to Michael."
does kanye kiss you after you suck his dick or do you have to brush your teeth first?
July 6, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
offensive-commenter

^lol seriously. so much cock sucking here. if you asked a kanye fan: would you suck his dick, they would pause for a moment before lying and answering no because in the back of their mind there is a loud voice that is saying yes.
July 7, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
PaydPal

Ye started at the rock so what do you mean. His mentor was No I.D. Kanye has produced classics for him and many other artist. This is why he has the most Grammys out of any artist. 
Edit: also talking about who opened the door for who is irrelevant. The same way Jazz and big daddy Kane opened the door for jay. 
Yeah....I feel you on how the Grammy's really know how to judge what's the best Hip-Hop.....anyways...
Yes I know about Dion (No I.D.) I have his album from back in the day with Doug Infinate. But if you listen to Kanye's music before he got on
Rocafella (he did make music before Rocafella you know) It was no where near the caliber of the music he started making messing with Jay. Coincidence? hmmmm..

And as far as Jaz & Kane...
 Jaz never got Jay a deal and Kane only took him on tour.
 Jay SIGNED and put Kanye out so yeah there is a big difference between Jay & Kanye when you look at having the door opened for themselves as artists.

At the end of the day who gives a fuck. It's all opinion but I still win.

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

July 7, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
theycallmeblack

I doubt Kanye cares what some bum ass niggas think about him. He's smashing a Kardashian, he's a father, about to be a husband, and rich. He doesn't care.
Um, are we talkin about the same Kanye. He's an egomaniac who needs to feel loved and cool and he's married to a woman who is a star of a pointless reality show.

Hopefully his child will make him normal.
July 7, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
oneallah

magna carta definitely killed yeezus but ye and jay are on different levels, you cant really compare the 2,
thats like comparing eminem and jay z
even though eminem is better and kills them both lyrically
July 7, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
Mr_Chukes

^all the reviews say it is crap, transitional album, rich dad rap. Oh btw did you ever it it in your girls ass?
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/entertainment/2013/07/jay-z-magna-carta-holy-grail-reviews/66875/
July 7, 2013 @ 05:59 AM
petrol

honestly, yeezus does have the better productions though.
July 7, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
Zatar

everybody and their mom knows kanye fell off after the south park ether.
lmaooo ether? man that shit was so corny & immature. even Ye dissed them back.
"choke a south park writer with a fish stick" ya'll can stick to your basic rap shit Kanye be on that next level shit.
Fuck that's a really hard dis
July 7, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
camron

How was it not a classic album
Because the album fucking sucked? Literally the only thing holding it up was the phenomenal production from the likes of HudMo, Lunice, Brodinski, Gesaffelstein and Daft Punk. Otherwise this album was just a rehash of shit that's been said over and over.
You sound dumb as shit.how the fuck can u say other people saved kanyes album??? Thta makes no sense at all.u must be white or a pinoy b dont comment on my culture
how's the dick taste brah? fucking fanboi
please don't talk to me unless you are black or of Egyptian decent ok.....

They see a black man with a white woman
At the top floor they gone come to kill King Kong

Middle America packed in
Came to see me in my black skin

Number one question they asking
Fuck every question you asking
July 7, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
jamesjebbia

jay is undoubtedly the most overrated artist of all time
July 8, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
mackness

How do people consider Yeezus so groundbreaking and mind blowing?

The production style mixed with rap? done before. Dalek, Death Grips, 2nd gen...
The lyrics? same as always, post 808's. 

It's new in terms of Kanye's own discography., but that's about it. Inb4 someone calls me a Kanye hater, I have 3633 Kanye listens on Last Fm

The only Kanye classics: MBDTF, College Dropout, Late Registration 
The album has some heavy Death Grips vibes, but I think Kanye did the rapping over EDM/Techno/Electronic music the best and it's pretty mainstream but still a really good album. I think that's why some would consider it a classic. (Other than the fact that it's really good)

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

July 8, 2013 @ 05:40 AM
JohnvHarrison

How do people consider Yeezus so groundbreaking and mind blowing?

The production style mixed with rap? done before. Dalek, Death Grips, 2nd gen...
The lyrics? same as always, post 808's. 

It's new in terms of Kanye's own discography., but that's about it. Inb4 someone calls me a Kanye hater, I have 3633 Kanye listens on Last Fm
truth.

Kanye is not the best and not close to the best. 

Are you an idiot or just stupid?

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

July 8, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
JohnvHarrison

. And as far as Jaz & Kane...
 Jaz never got Jay a deal and Kane only took him on tour.
 Jay SIGNED and put Kanye out so yeah there is a big difference between Jay & Kanye when you look at having the door opened for themselves as artists.

Dame signed Kanye homie. Jay played Ye to the left like fuck. You don't know what you're talking about. 

http://www.theyhatechange.com Beauty Squad Click on the rise #B$C Get down or lay down

Please login first to reply.