Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
July 4, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
Flynt Flossy

Anyone ever try intermittent fasting?
I'm currently on a 24 hour fast to see if I can handle it and I'm on my 18th hour, this shit seems pretty light
I heard it helps you cut fat really quickly but does it make you weaker?
July 4, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
DOUBLECUP

you should do a ginger cleanse or something else if your trying to cut weight fast. it is super healthy for you and gets your body working in tip top condition.

जय हिंद :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

July 4, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
chief

my friend started doing it awhile ago. he started off 181lbs with 7.8% body fat. after four weeks he was 169lbs and 4.7% body fat and looks fucking shredded. he's a gym rat though and goes at least like twice a day

•••

July 4, 2013 @ 07:01 PM
jaded

my friend started doing it awhile ago. he started off 181lbs with 7.8% body fat. after four weeks he was 169lbs and 4.7% body fat and looks fucking shredded. he's a gym rat though and goes at least like twice a day
I'm sorry but there's no way your friend's body fat percentage is that low.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 4, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
Berserker

If you have the time to do that then go for it
But usually people have busy schedules so it doesnt appeal to them

Out here Rick Rossin' it

July 4, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
Flynt Flossy

What's your bf% at?
http://www.nowloss.com/intermittent-fasting-diet-plan.htm
22% body fat right now. thats average but i'm trying to cut it down to like 15
July 4, 2013 @ 07:44 PM
Flynt Flossy

If you have the time to do that then go for it
But usually people have busy schedules so it doesnt appeal to them
yeah i got all the time in the world, my main focus for this summer was losing weight anyway.
20 hours in still strong.
July 4, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
chief

he's probably the most gym dedicated person i've ever met and he looks more jacked than the guys from 300. i mean you could very well be right, but it's just what he said he got measured at

•••

July 4, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
Berserker

yeah i got all the time in the world, my main focus for this summer was losing weight anyway.
You haven't ate at all?
To be honest you dont need to do IF if you're at 22%, simply changing your diet appropriately will be good for right now.
What you're doing is basically sprinting in the beginning of a marathon, you should probably wait until your BF% is down more and try it.

Out here Rick Rossin' it

July 4, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
Flynt Flossy

You haven't ate at all?
To be honest you dont need to do IF if you're at 22%, simply changing your diet appropriately will be good for right now.
What you're doing is basically sprinting in the beginning of a marathon, you should probably wait until your BF% is down more and try it.
honestly I wasn't planning to do a 24 hour fast. I was preparing to do a 16 to 8 split but I overslept and was so close to the 24 mark that I thought I'd try it.
I have no desire to eat right now its weird
keeping my fluids up though
July 4, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
Pantic

I'm not a huge fan of intermittent fasting, i guess if your overweight and really want to lose weight but otherwise i wouldnt do it.
Personally im trying carb back loading these days, and i have only been on it for a short time but i think it works. You should look into it breh, + it's alot more fun
July 4, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
teows

It doesn't make you weaker. You're still getting all of your calories but you're just doing it within a certain time frame. I wanna do this too but I live with my parents still and they don't really cook at home. Most of the shit I eat is fast food sadly.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

July 4, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
bigshlong

IF is the truth
Im shredded as fuck now and Ive never felt better
(been doing IF for 6 months now, fasting 18 hours everyday)

I strongly recommend you guys to read the following article

http://www.thefeelgoodlifestyle.com/fasting-for-fast-weight-loss-superior-fitness-and-better-health.html
July 4, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
Flynt Flossy

It doesn't make you weaker. You're still getting all of your calories but you're just doing it within a certain time frame. I wanna do this too but I live with my parents still and they don't really cook at home. Most of the shit I eat is fast food sadly.
bro do it, i live with my parents too... cooking is not that hard and honestly, you can eat fast food too just eat it in your eating window it doesn't really matter, but obviously its better if you eat healthy shit
July 4, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
chris_15698

I found a nice resource on fasting. It`s called ``the renegade diet.`` It really helped me get back into shape after having let myself go for 6 years and 100 pounds lol. Check out this review.
http://choppysreviews.com/the-renegade-diet/
July 4, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
jaded

he's probably the most gym dedicated person i've ever met and he looks more jacked than the guys from 300. i mean you could very well be right, but it's just what he said he got measured at
I'm sure he's shredded, but that number is probably inaccurate. If they used calipers, you can almost bet it is. The only way to get a true measurement is a hydrostatic test. Most elite male athletes are between 6%-13%. If he's shredded, he's probably closer to the lower side of that range. Professional bodybuilders can sometimes dip slightly below 6 for a show, but they go back above it almost immediately after.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 5, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
Flynt Flossy

my 24 hour fast was a success feel pretty good right now
prolly just gonna stick to the 18-6 split though
July 5, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
adoboFosho

you act like some people don't know people who compete

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

July 23, 2013 @ 08:27 AM
_TerenceDion

A friend from work told me to try it with him but i dont wanna suffer in the gym.

yay or nay?
July 23, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
feelings

the gym has very little to do with his body fat being that low. 
July 23, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 23, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
I_Be_Krillin_It

- Tracy Jackson
You're are not funny just stop

Fibrelight - says he has box logo.... reveals he wasn't strong enough to control its power

July 24, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
bernardtheblack

not sure if trolling but if not, do leangains.
http://www.leangains.com & http://rippedbody.jp/
July 24, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
chief

which is why i posted about his results from intermittent fasting, not from going to the gym

•••

Please login first to reply.