Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 2, 2013 @ 09:41 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

is
July 2, 2013 @ 09:56 AM
Tony Montana

Fucked up how he disrespects his own father. Sooner or later somebody will knock him the fuck out. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

July 2, 2013 @ 10:29 AM
Norrin Radd

because hes the greatest

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 2, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
teefsweat

I wish De La Hoya would have beat the shit out of him back in the day so it knocked him down about 100 notches. Motherfucker is on a cocky ass high horse & I'm waiting for someone to take him out
July 2, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
Lew

I wish De La Hoya would have beat the shit out of him back in the day so it knocked him down about 100 notches. Motherfucker is on a cocky ass high horse & I'm waiting for someone to take him out
did mayweather fuck your mom or something?
July 2, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
DREWKKAKE

lol they have a whole history of problems together. not really a surprise to me that either of them ever go to jail. 

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

July 2, 2013 @ 04:22 PM
Mr_Chukes

Who cares about how he takes to his dad. No fucks given he is a great fighter. You don't need to know his personal life just his fighting style. 
July 2, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
oneallah

i respect him as a fighter but thats it
his record is pretty incredible
July 2, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
Black Donald Trump

have you seen adrien broner? he is mayweather x 100, and he isn't as good a fighter either
July 2, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
No Fuxx Given

Ppl like him cuz he's the highest paid athlete in America. Everyone loves to be a fan of whoever is on top.

Fly on little wing

July 2, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
thrillmatic

Fucked up how he disrespects his own father. Sooner or later somebody will knock him the fuck out. 
Not happening.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 2, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

I forgot half of HB is black and are mayweather fans 
July 2, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
SonOfRise

Lol I was gonna say the same thing ^^
Most black people like may weather

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 2, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
teefsweat

somebody needs to talk Tyson into fighting him. Of course Mayweather will take it up because it'll be a moneymaker. Then Tyson can just bite both of his ears off & sing to him. Tyson wins
July 2, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
ATLchop

Wouldn't say I'm a fan of Mayweather but I can't lie that I admire the shit he does. Nigga built his own empire, has 100's of millions of bucks, makes 30 mil off of one fight alone, and just doesn't give a fuck. Floyd lives his life however he pleases. My opinion or your opinion or anyone else's opinion of him doesn't phase him in the slightest and I like that quality about him. 

Sure he acts like a nigga in public, but he's made it. He's living his dream and I respect that. 
July 2, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
IveyAlumneye

I think Money would be totally different on a personal level, if he wasn't robbed of the Gold Medal back at the olympics. What a fucking joke the Olympics are
July 2, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Only cause shit is on the internet now you get to see everything that goes on in a fighters life, when fighters back in the day were just as bad or if not worse. With that said this aint a Black or white thing this is a Mother fucker gots skills in that ring thing. That's why I mess with Floyd. I give No fucks about what He does outside in the ring, it don't concern me, Nor am I a saint myself. While your posting up the negative shit about Floyd, you should also post how he went into the Waffle House and Paid for everybody's food in the restaurant. Or when he donated all that money to charities.
July 2, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
thrillmatic

lol at the narrator in his well-spoken white man voice "fighting runs in their blood"

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

July 2, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
Master Flash

It's hard to believe someone with an attitude like Floyd is undefeated. Most niggas like that have some serious issues with being successful. Talking to your own father like that, he doesn't deserve anything he has.

But on the flip side of that, Floyd has a point, his father wasn't always around for him like he should have been and therefore he feels the need to claim his independence. If his father would have done a better job raising him neither of them would never have any of these issues.

But at the end of the day, one of them needs to man up and be the bigger man. There is really no point for all those childish arguments they keep having. Its pointless.

Changing the Past.

July 2, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

At the end of the day..

July 2, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

This shit is old news though, Did you guys Miss the Last Floyd Fight when Floyd Sr was back in his corner and his Head Trainer?

Why is this old shit even being discussed? They fought, they made up. They apologized to each other, end of story right?
July 2, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

explain this now? 

I aint hatin on floyd, I just dont see how after all his trash talking, comments, and off the ring issues, people still like him.Not to mention the domestic abuse case on his wife. People argue that floyd is a trash talker and that is his style but there's a difference between someone like Ali who was a great trash talker and the punk that mayweather is. 

July 2, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

You know why I like him? Cos he's the best boxer of this generation, that's why.

I'm a boxing fan OP, I don't cry at what boxers do in their homes. None of them are angels. None of us are angels.

Relax.
July 2, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Norrin Radd

Majority of people do not care about Floyd as a person, they care how good of a fighter he is, and as of right now he is the best

also I'm not black, so that's not why I'm a fan

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

July 2, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

You know why I like him? Cos he's the best boxer of this generation, that's why.

I'm a boxing fan OP, I don't cry at what boxers do in their homes. None of them are angels. None of us are angels.

Relax.

Floyd, best of his generation? 
July 3, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

explain this now? 

I aint hatin on floyd, I just dont see how after all his trash talking, comments, and off the ring issues, people still like him.Not to mention the domestic abuse case on his wife. People argue that floyd is a trash talker and that is his style but there's a difference between someone like Ali who was a great trash talker and the punk that mayweather is. 

Tell that to Joe Fraizer.
July 3, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Relax.

Floyd, best of his generation? 
Nah b, Maywather's record just pips Jones'. Mayweather fought better fighters overall IMO.

Plus many believe that Jones passed the torch to Mayweather. Watch one of Mayweather's fights and even the commentators mention it.
July 3, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

explain this now? 

Casuals don't recognise how questionable Ali's 'jokes' were.
July 3, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 3, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

explain this now? 

Casuals don't recognise how questionable Ali's 'jokes' were.
Word, Fraizer wanted to kill him for Ali calling him an Uncle Tom and all that. Casuals also dont remember how people hated Ali, they only started to love him in his decline.

Please login first to reply.