Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 30, 2013 @ 10:30 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

smh@Manny Pacquiao, Im looking at this Floyd and Canelo situation, them dudes breaking record gates and bout to blow out the PPV sales, bout to make history, Toasting bubbly and all that. Sad thing is it could of been Manny. But He just couldn't take the damn test. Then instead of taking that 40 mil off the bat with PPV revenue to be discussed later. He decides to take 8 mil for the Tim Bradley fight and Loses. Then instead of taking the Rematch with Tim and vindicating himself, he fights Marquez and gets KTFO.With Marquez saying "F-U no rematch HA HA HA".

Now instead of Making history with Floyd, hes fighting Brandon Rios in China....Where Bob Arum will get all the Gate money and that Chinese tv dough... Way to fall off from the World Circuit and go back to the Asian Circuit where you started.... Somebody Hand Manny Pacquiao a Washington Generals Jersey, He stays with the losses.
June 30, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
SonOfRise

Fuck boxing shit sucks now. Can't stand any of the fighters and no one gets knocked out.
i mean yea I like seeing people get hit but man lets see someone drop!
I saw the last mayweather fight and I'm glad I didn't pay for it. Shit ass fight.
Like yea he's undefeated but knock some one out.
He says he's th best and shit but he doesn't knock people out.
I hate boxing. 
I honestly think its fixed.
i bet pacqioa is gonna get caught with like roids or some shit. 
Shits so sketchy not wanting to take the test. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 30, 2013 @ 03:02 PM
oneallah

boxing is terrible now, and dont just blame manny,
floyd was also not agreeing on something, i think it was the money, both were bitching out
boxing is terribly boring now

ufc GOAT doe
June 30, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
ToyotaGuy

nobody gives a fuck aha next time post here:http://hypebeast.com/forums/sports
June 30, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
SonOfRise

One Allah knows what's up!

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 30, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
B Low Brown

Yeah he's a dumbass, if he was gonna get knocked out it should've been by Floyd. Atleast his payday wouldve been exponentially better

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

June 30, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
Black Donald Trump

i had hopes for boxing being from cincinnati with adrien broner on the come up but truth be told he kind of annoys me
June 30, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
Black Donald Trump

smh@Manny Pacquiao, Im looking at this Floyd and Canelo situation, them dudes breaking record gates and bout to blow out the PPV sales, bout to make history, Toasting bubbly and all that. Sad thing is it could of been Manny. But He just couldn't take the damn test. Then instead of taking that 40 mil off the bat with PPV revenue to be discussed later. He decides to take 8 mil for the Tim Bradley fight and Loses. Then instead of taking the Rematch with Tim and vindicating himself, he fights Marquez and gets KTFO.With Marquez saying "F-U no rematch HA HA HA".

Now instead of Making history with Floyd, hes fighting Brandon Rios in China....Where Bob Arum will get all the Gate money and that Chinese tv dough... Way to fall off from the World Circuit and go back to the Asian Circuit where you started.... Somebody Hand Manny Pacquiao a Washington Generals Jersey, He stays with the losses.
lol mayweather spent 2 months in jail and still stunted on pacquiao this past year
June 30, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
mulan

June 30, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
wondah

Fuck boxing shit sucks now. Can't stand any of the fighters and no one gets knocked out.
I saw the last mayweather fight and I'm glad I didn't pay for it. Shit ass fight.
I hate boxing. 
Talks shit about boxing, does not  know anything about GGG, Danny Garcia, Mathyse etc...

You casual bandwagoners don't know jack shit about the current boxing scene yet you cry about how lame it is simply cause Floyd/Manny are the only names that rings a bell to you guys. There's been a whole bunch of good fights this year.
June 30, 2013 @ 06:34 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I hate boxing. 
Talks shit about boxing, does not  know anything about GGG, Danny Garcia, Mathyse etc...

You casual bandwagoners don't know jack shit about the current boxing scene yet you cry about how lame it is simply cause Floyd/Manny are the only names that rings a bell to you guys. There's been a whole bunch of good fights this year.
TRUTH!
June 30, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
It's Only Hype

So who watched the Golovkin fight yesterday
June 30, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

oh wow look everyone's a boxing expert and analyst 
June 30, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

none of these faggots.

Im looking at the replys and none of these dudes know what the hell they are talking about.

lol@nobody gets KOed anymore.

Please feel free to look up Lucas Mattysse, Marcos Midana, Demitris Wilder, GGG, Adonis Stevenson Just Obliterated Chad Dawsons Jaw in the First rd. The list goes on and on.

and lol@nobody gets Koed anymore especially when Manny is the spokes person of Getting KOed.

lol@boxing is terrible, Get your heads outta Manny Pacquiao/Floyd Mayweathers ass and youll discover a whole new world.
June 30, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

nobody gives a fuck aha next time post here:http://hypebeast.com/forums/sports
Go post another Highschool fight somewhere Faggot. Were talking about real fighters here.
June 30, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
ToyotaGuy

you enjoy the high school fights faggot. you try to hard to sound like Bert Sugars lol. 

" you don't know shit bout boxing" - Roger
June 30, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
dontgiveafuck

none of these faggots.

Im looking at the replys and none of these dudes know what the hell they are talking about.

Please feel free to look up Lucas Mattysse, Marcos Midana, Demitris Wilder, GGG, Adonis Stevenson Just Obliterated Chad Dawsons Jaw in the First rd. The list goes on and on.

and lol@nobody gets Koed anymore especially when Manny is the spokes person of Getting KOed.

lol@boxing is terrible, Get your heads outta Manny Pacquiao/Floyd Mayweathers ass and youll discover a whole new world.
No one cares.
June 30, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

you enjoy the high school fights faggot. you try to hard to sound like Bert Sugars lol. 

Who the fuck is Bert Sugars?
Its Bert Sugar Faggot.

Get it right, how you gonna fuck up a Legends name?
"you dont know shit about boxing"
June 30, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

none of these faggots.

No one cares.
Yet you came in posted and read everything.

obvious care. Try again.
June 30, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
ToyotaGuy

Its Bert Sugar Faggot.

You're a hardcore Floyd Mayweather fan right?
June 30, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Its Bert Sugar Faggot.

You're a hardcore Floyd Mayweather fan right?
No, I just know boxing and boxers. But if you must know, Sugar Ray Leonard is my all time Favorite boxer.
June 30, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
dontgiveafuck

Hey bro, I don't think anyone cares.

June 30, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Hey bro, I don't think anyone cares.

Oh? Which is why the Canelo/FLoyd fight is already breaking records. http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/9430531/floyd-mayweather-jr-canelo-alvarez-title-fight-breaks-all-live-gate-record-boxing-event

That L train is waiting for you.
June 30, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
Black Donald Trump

yall should box it out
July 1, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
oneallah

there may be alot of better underrated fighters out there you dont hear about but i would much rather still watch ufc
July 1, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

how many UFC fighters you hear about in mainstream media?

You hear what you wanna hear.
July 1, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
oneallah

cain velasquez
anderson silva
brock lesnar
jon jones
rampage jackson
bigfoot
i could go on and on
July 1, 2013 @ 03:28 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

Brock lesnar is a WWE creation, Cain is not a mainstream fighter neither is BIg Foot. sure the guys you named are stars but they aren't mainstream. That's like me Saying Zab Judah and Danny Garcia are mainstream break out stars when they aren't.

Try something along the lines of Amir Khan, or a Sergio Martinez not in the position of Floyd or Manny But they got countries backing them.

Sergio Martinez sold out a whole Agentine Stadium for his last fight. now that's star power. Khan also sold out his arena in England as well. and this was with no Stars on the undercard, fighting relative unknowns to the public.
July 1, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
Clarence_Boddicker

suspended

lol mayweather spent 2 months in jail and still stunted on pacquiao this past year

Shits funny right, came out the Jail, Hooked up with Showtime, Shitted on HBO and became the Highest Paid sports figure in the World. While Manny Got KTFO, Marquez shitted on the 5th fight, and So Bradley said fuck you to the Rematch and now they are Fighting in December. Manny going back to Asia to fight, taking steps backwards.  While Arum is pimping him out to the Chinese....And its funny to me cause Chinese people Look waaaay down on Filipinos. Arum could of had him have a Home Coming fight like the next Thrilla in Manilla, but he dont give a shit about the PI Filipinos, They dont have enough money to fill the seats to pay Bob. Pacquiao isnt anything but a high priced hooker.
July 1, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
It's Only Hype

Shits funny right, came out the Jail, Hooked up with Showtime, Shitted on HBO and became the Highest Paid sports figure in the World. While Manny Got KTFO, Marquez shitted on the 5th fight, and So Bradley said fuck you to the Rematch and now they are Fighting in December. Manny going back to Asia to fight, taking steps backwards.  While Arum is pimping him out to the Chinese....And its funny to me cause Chinese people Look waaaay down on Filipinos. Arum could of had him have a Home Coming fight like the next Thrilla in Manilla, but he dont give a shit about the PI Filipinos, They dont have enough money to fill the seats to pay Bob. Pacquiao isnt anything but a high priced hooker.

they are trying to avoid the high taxes here, and Arum is really trying to push that Chinese fighter Zou or Xou whatever the fuck his name is

Please login first to reply.