Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 30, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
cheyaaa

You answered your own question. SMH SMH SMH

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 30, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
Glock Lesnar

i've always thought it would be cool as fuck to do this. but i don't think i'd ever actually do it.

also if you're just an average fucking dude, you might want to reconsider. yeah you're just walking, but you're going to be walking a fucking LOT, carrying gear, probably going nights with little or no sleep, in the sun all day, etc... basically, you have to be in somewhat decent to good shape if you plan on accomplishing this.

on top of that, it's not going to be as fun and exciting as you think it is. you will of course see a lot of cool and new shit, but depending on which route you decide to take, you could go days without seeing anything besides bare land. you're going to be bored out of your fucking mind, tired, hungry, thirsty, and all you will be able to do is keep on fucking trudging along.

with all of that being said, you will no doubt make memories (good and bad) to last you your whole lifetime and will most likely get ridiculously close to the friends that you're with. and if you actually finished, i would imagine you would feel fantastic about yourself and it will probably change your life in one way or another.

tl;dr: yes it would be cool to do, but you need to put more thought into it than you have.
July 1, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
DreamCast

What if his friends are like a cult and they like tryna sacrifice this nigga when they get him out in the wilderness or some shit

Idk why I thought of that

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 1, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
Villain™

What if his friends are like a cult and they like tryna sacrifice this nigga when they get him out in the wilderness or some shit

lmfao best post in thread yet.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 1, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
suparise71

FId do it if there was bitches! and dudes! fuck going wit just dudes! that would be boring !

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 1, 2013 @ 12:47 AM
koolgtrap

you gonna get killed and get throw in the bushes by some crazy white dude
July 1, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
No Fuxx Given

lmfao best post in thread yet.
co-sign

Fly on little wing

Please login first to reply.