Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 29, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
Njoyhead

I don't usually post here, but some of the threads here are funny,

interesting, and some of you actually give good advice. So one of my

female best friends which i've known for 3 years hit me up to chill the other day, prior to our friendship she had a huge crush on me but i rejected the shit out of her but somehow she "lost" feelings and we became close & she would always tell me how she fucks with other dudes so i thought that there was nothing but friendship there. So the day came & we planned on just smoking in my room since my parents leave for work every morning, munchies, and watch some netflix. We start the session and this was the most fire bud ive ever smoked since i have a new dealer. It was two blunts for ourselves & i was high out of my mind. I dont know if this is only me but i got horny as fuck & i didnt give a shit at the moment & im not usually like this when im high. So we're chilling in my bed I start saying to myself that its summer & I should be enjoying every moment of it & i would regret this passing this opportunity (high thinking). I make my move & we started making out, got some dome, I smashed without the rubber, she got an unofficial thing with some dude so she told me she was on the pill. The stereotype of asian pussy is 100% true & the fact that i was high made it twice as better & it was the best pussy i ever had. What would you guys do to save this friendship? I value that most & its been awkward af lately & we havent spoken since after that.. I have no type of feelings towards her but i think she likes me because i knew she would tell me straight up if she didnt. I really dont know what to say to her to makes things better & im afraid of hurting her because she has a history of bad break ups. I really regret this & i hope i can fix this shit. Or another choice is friends with benefits & did any of yall had a successful one? HELP ME OUT HB!! & please dont ask for pics I know some boston peeps here that might know her.                 
June 29, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
PERFECT WHITE MALE

say less                                         
June 29, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
Tony Montana

Male female friendship, right. Nigga, be glad you smashed.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

June 29, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
craigsagersuit

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 29, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
Tim Duncan

I fucked yo bestfriend on mah sofa.....Tim Duncan out
June 29, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Good for you.You have defeated the friend zone with a self destruct bomb.cool

Your friendship is ruined and will slowly disintegrate.... unless you wife her. (I don't advise wifein'razz).
So my advice is...Fuck as many times as you can before your only contact with her is an akward hello every once in a blue moon.
Over & Out.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 29, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
DStyles

Friendship?

Fuck that nigga, you smashed now onto the next hoe cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 29, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
malik58

suspended

Only on hb would a nigga feel bad about getting pussy sad smh

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

June 29, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
GOLF

suspended

female best friends which i've known for 3 years hit me up to chill the other day, prior to our friendship she had a huge crush on me but i rejected the shit out of her but somehow she "lost" feelings and we became close & she would always tell me how she fucks with other dudes so i thought that there was nothing but friendship there. So the day came & we planned on just smoking in my room since my parents leave for work every morning, munchies, and watch some netflix. We start the session and this was the most fire bud ive ever smoked since i have a new dealer. It was two blunts for ourselves & i was high out of my mind. I dont know if this is only me but i got horny as fuck & i didnt give a shit at the moment & im not usually like this when im high. So we're chilling in my bed I start saying to myself that its summer & I should be enjoying every moment of it & i would regret this passing this opportunity (high thinking). I make my move & we started making out, got some dome, I smashed without the rubber, she got an unofficial thing with some dude so she told me she was on the pill. The stereotype of asian pussy is 100% true & the fact that i was high made it twice as better & it was the best pussy i ever had. What would you guys do to save this friendship? I value that most & its been awkward af lately & we havent spoken since after that.. I have no type of feelings towards her but i think she likes me because i knew she would tell me straight up if she didnt. I really dont know what to say to her to makes things better & im afraid of hurting her because she has a history of bad break ups. I really regret this & i hope i can fix this shit. Or another choice is friends with benefits & did any of yall had a successful one? HELP ME OUT HB!! & please dont ask for pics I know some boston peeps here that might know her.                 
>boston peeps
>lives in canada 
smile
June 29, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
n*

I read it. I'll give an answer cause I've had shit like this happen.

honestly b, if you really want to have a chance to continue your friendship, you need to be straight up and be like "we need to talk and figure out where we're at."  figure out how she feels about you, make things clear between you two.  whenever things aren't clear, shit can get awkward. even though it may hurt her a bit, she'll appreciate you being honest with her. cause if you aren't, she'll feel way more hurt in the future. it'll still be awkward a bit, but the air will clear a lot faster than if you aren't straight up.

that's what's worked for me in the past, at least. best of luck to ya fam.
June 29, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
teefsweat

Well if it's the best pussy you had I suggest fucking her again unless you're really committed about being friends. If you're committed about being friends then you dun fucked that
June 30, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
suparise71

op is dumb

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 30, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
ToMuchMayo

June 30, 2013 @ 01:29 AM
Don Francisco

The pics doe, where are they?
June 30, 2013 @ 01:33 AM
PowerCum

fuck all you bums that start threads like this without pics of the bitches 
June 30, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
TigerWoods

going to ask for pics anywayz
June 30, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
Dino Spumoni

She seems to have feelings for you, the pussy was great, and you must like her as a person if you care about your friendship. Why not just give her a chance and go out with her? Sounds like you could have a good relationship with her.
June 30, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
ToMuchMayo

She seems to have feelings for you, the pussy was great, and you must like her as a person if you care about your friendship. Why not just give her a chance and go out with her? Sounds like you could have a good relationship with her.
he gonna have to deal with that unofficial boyfriend and we all know that's just going to bring mad drama in the end whether he wins or not.
June 30, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
oneallah

fuck her again 
June 30, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
AD MCMXCVII

ALL YOU NEEDED WAS SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
June 30, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

Fuck her some more and if she catches feelings, dump her

I have a feeling op is just trying to low key brag
June 30, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
malik58

suspended

U got pussy, why the fuck u complaining

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

June 30, 2013 @ 04:38 AM
SonOfRise

Fuck her in the ass.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 30, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
guccibucket

ALL YOU NEEDED WAS SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
June 30, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
Njoyhead

just got home, had a talk with her, seems like she has no type of feelings towards bc she got a bf, and the convos was like before and the awkwardness faded.. so im good cool ill post pics later today idc anymore lol
June 30, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
Njoyhead

I read it. I'll give an answer cause I've had shit like this happen.

honestly b, if you really want to have a chance to continue your friendship, you need to be straight up and be like "we need to talk and figure out where we're at."  figure out how she feels about you, make things clear between you two.  whenever things aren't clear, shit can get awkward. even though it may hurt her a bit, she'll appreciate you being honest with her. cause if you aren't, she'll feel way more hurt in the future. it'll still be awkward a bit, but the air will clear a lot faster than if you aren't straight up.

that's what's worked for me in the past, at least. best of luck to ya fam.
good looks fam, but i got lucky on not having feelings involved so im good cool
June 30, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
Njoyhead

U got pussy, why the fuck u complaining
shit was amazing though
June 30, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
Njoyhead

op is dumb

- Tracy Jackson
how so
June 30, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Njoyhead

>boston peeps
>lives in canada 
im in boston, 
June 30, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

good looks fam, but i got lucky on not having feelings involved so im good
OP says no feelings but ran to HB to ask for advice on how to save his "friendship".

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

Please login first to reply.