June 29, 2013 @ 03:44 AM

Inactive

me and this girl are talking

but she has a bf

lol

she says its ok tho
June 29, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
No Fuxx Given

If she suckin the life outta ya, ur dating. If yall are just havin fun doing ur thing but its nothin official, ur talkin.

Fly on little wing

June 29, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
teefsweat

but she has a bf

lol

she says its ok tho

either you or that bitch is dumb. yeah the bitch
June 29, 2013 @ 03:54 AM
teefsweat

but she has a bf

lol

she says its ok tho

June 29, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
Head Hunterz

but she has a bf

lol

she says its ok tho
pics of said girl that you're "talking" to

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

June 29, 2013 @ 06:43 AM
Head Hunterz

Dating = you got a gf.
Talking = like talking?
adding on;

talking to someone is like when two people are not exclusive with each other nor have established what they are as a couple, but have some sort of relationship.

tl;dr - friends with benefits without the benefits if you know what i mean

I import JDM vehicles into Canada, let me know if you're interested

June 29, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
johnathan

Might as well close this thread until OP provides pictures 

free max b 2013

June 29, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
jamesjebbia

dating is when girls start to nag you while talking a chick is on her best behavior and only sucks your dick while you can still get other hoes
June 29, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
Glo'bito

but she has a bf

lol

she says its ok tho
pics of said girl that you're "talking" to
you know the rules OP.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 29, 2013 @ 12:55 PM
AddysshrinktheD

Bottom line- if you can talk to other girls openly, your talking, if not, your dating. Simple as bruh
June 29, 2013 @ 02:44 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

They basically are the same. Just dating is a step further than "talking" but still nothing too serious as far as monogamy. So it means you are not the only person she might be seeing or vice versa.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 29, 2013 @ 02:47 PM
suparise71

They basically are the same. Just dating is a step further than "talking" but still nothing too serious as far as monogamy. So it means you are not the only person she might be seeing or vice versa.
Pookie?

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 29, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Pookie?

- Tracy Jackson
Nah it's Mookie.. b...Mookie. Makin' Money Getting Paid.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 29, 2013 @ 02:58 PM
suparise71

Pookie?

- Tracy Jackson
Nah it's Mookie.. b...Mookie. Makin' Money Getting Paid.
Great film man!
Spike lees underrated, Malcom X is the best film ever made in my opinion 
- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 29, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
smartmonkey

think of it as being friendzoned and actually getting some ass.

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 29, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

think of it as being friendzoned and actually getting some ass.
Only problem is if she gets other ass she's fine with it but if YOU get other ass she starts trippin'. I have been there where she's like "No strings attached I ain't trippin'"

A month or two later...."You can't just be using me like one of your side hoes!!"

June 29, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
blackice445

but she has a bf

lol

she says its ok tho
She's just a whore man. Fuck her and move on. Cause if y'all get serious who says she won't do the same thing to you that she's doing to her boyfriend now?
June 29, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
Mr_Chukes

Yeah bro that girl is a whore drop her ass. 
Talking is you are getting to know each other, texting here and there. Many just chill get some ice dream once in a while. Nothing big. 
Dating you are locked in going on dates kissing and shit like that. 
Then the next step is relationship. 
June 29, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
shnoosetheboose

Talking is you are getting to know each other, texting here and there. Many just chill get some ice dream once in a while. Nothing big. 
lol you gotta be dating to kiss what

whats that make the bitches i drunkenly fuck?
June 30, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
tmwtg

You could be dating multiple chicks.

The only time it's a true relationship is when she catches feelings (use this to your advantage; tell her you guys aren't exclusive).
June 30, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
Mr_Chukes

lol you gotta be dating to kiss what

whats that make the bitches i drunkenly fuck?
A hook up nothing more. You don't date bitches you hook up with. 
July 23, 2013 @ 08:36 AM
_TerenceDion

if you aint meet the parents, yall just talkin'.
July 23, 2013 @ 02:55 PM
RealFlyBoiShawn

Talking=I'm not hittin the pussy, Dating=I'm knocking the pussy out 6 days til Sunday
July 23, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
dmwalking

Titles are silly.  Trust me b.  Like, put it out there that you guys are into each other. Put it out there if you guys want to remain mutually exclusive.  But just be friends and let it develop.  

I'll explain. 

People have preconceived expectations for boyfriends/girlfriends.  The problem is that the other person is unaware of those expectations so they will constantly fall short and you will have a ton of arguments because of it.  Girls are mostly the ones who give guys trouble, but guys do it too.  

You have less expectations with friends.  You just chill. While you chill you get to know each other.  When you get to know each other, you get to know what they like and dislike; what they want and don't want.  And so when you guys are finally ready to make things "official," all the pieces and good habits are already in place.  Less arguments. Arguments are inevitable. But you'll have less of them over much less petty stuff. It will save you a ton of headaches.

Don't put titles on anything for a while.  Just keep it like, I only wanna have a relationship like this with you and vice versa. Let's just get to know eachother for a while and let it happen naturally.  You can't force a rose to bloom, ya dig?

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

July 24, 2013 @ 04:07 AM

Inactive

Titles are silly.  Trust me b.  Like, put it out there that you guys are into each other. Put it out there if you guys want to remain mutually exclusive.  But just be friends and let it develop.  

I'll explain. 

People have preconceived expectations for boyfriends/girlfriends.  The problem is that the other person is unaware of those expectations so they will constantly fall short and you will have a ton of arguments because of it.  Girls are mostly the ones who give guys trouble, but guys do it too.  

You have less expectations with friends.  You just chill. While you chill you get to know each other.  When you get to know each other, you get to know what they like and dislike; what they want and don't want.  And so when you guys are finally ready to make things "official," all the pieces and good habits are already in place.  Less arguments. Arguments are inevitable. But you'll have less of them over much less petty stuff. It will save you a ton of headaches.

Don't put titles on anything for a while.  Just keep it like, I only wanna have a relationship like this with you and vice versa. Let's just get to know eachother for a while and let it happen naturally.  You can't force a rose to bloom, ya dig?
thanks
July 24, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
Lew

but she has a bf

lol

she says its ok tho

^simp ass nigga

Please login first to reply.