Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 29, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
johnathan

You should look into robbing banks. It's a high risk, high reward type of side hustle.
Ya i Did this with a group of my study buddies every once in a while in high school. We made so much money we didnt know what to do with it. We only did it about 2-3 times a year though

free max b 2013

June 29, 2013 @ 01:03 PM
AddysshrinktheD

Join illuminati, heard their accepting anyone nowadays
July 14, 2013 @ 10:01 AM
traigchomme

I heard armored trucks can have millions by the end of the day. Maybe try one of those?
July 15, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
jjapplesauce

Really the dude that mentioned the whole swallowing your pride thing gave you the best ideas.  Sometimes you do have to swallow your pride to make some money.  I didnt really swallow my pride but I just had a set goal and wanted it. Last year I was a pinch as a broke college student and rent and living was eating up alot of my funds and I had something I really wanted to buy.  If you want something bad enough you make it happen. For me I wanted a ski pass for my local mountain which runs almost $500 (which is ridiculous).  I had the money to buy it but it would have been an extremely dumb move and really made me crunched for money.  I started selling some old clothes/shoes on ebay. Made a good chunk of my money there. My apartment already had a/c so there was really no point in a owning this fan I got as a house warming gift so I sold it on craigslist and made $40 or $50 cause it was a really nice fan.  Next I started doing thrift stores and didnt have to much luck for awhile but I eventually had one almighty grail of a find at a thrift of some old sb dunks still in unbelievable condition.  Ended up flipping those on ebay for almost $165.  I ended up having to pitch in about 40 or 50 of my own but was able to get my ski pass without  really dipping into my pockets.  Good luck.

Edit:  Forgot to mention I also sold a rare colored nintendo 64 with some games on ebay.  Electronics are a good thing to remember if your not even using them.  I didnt even know my n64 was rare until I looked it up on ebay.  Turned out collectors seek out my weird orange colored n64. 
5 days ago
CharacterDefects

Much needed topic for me nowadays.

Thanks, HB fam.
5 days ago
Alchemist

buy and sell
4 days ago
illyinelyin

Where the weed at ?
4 days ago
NOLACKING

bleach fresh ones then print 50s or 10s on it . then buy weed then sell the weed
4 days ago
EERIE

lmao wasn't there another thread like this where somebody suggested getting free kittens from local adds and craigslist and reselling them for 30-100 each depending on what breed they are.

Instagram - Bwmn // Resell is life

4 days ago
ACTiON FUNKENSTEiN

Scrap metal. Pick up any electronics you see on the side of the road, take the power cords and anything inside with copper in it. Shit, old Pentium Pro CPUs have about a gram of gold in them.
4 days ago
mrh

lmao wasn't there another thread like this where somebody suggested getting free kittens from local adds and craigslist and reselling them for 30-100 each depending on what breed they are.
that was me and you can get way more than that.  at the lowest i'd sell em for $50 if they were little shits but if they were dope i'd let em hang around til i found buyers for $80-100.  one kittens face was two colors split down the middle, said it was rare and got 200.  got a free main coon and sold it for $300
4 days ago
Based Boy

that was me and you can get way more than that.  at the lowest i'd sell em for $50 if they were little shits but if they were dope i'd let em hang around til i found buyers for $80-100.  one kittens face was two colors split down the middle, said it was rare and got 200.  got a free main coon and sold it for $300
shit im in mn where the cats at

-Caterpillar
4 days ago
mrh

craigslist, find em for free and sell em right back on there
4 days ago
Lethal Interjection

i go to chat cams and let random strangers watch me do the dishes

Never buying Nike again, until they upgrade quality to an extent that I would get my money's worth

Please login first to reply.