Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 26, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
malik58

suspended

I remember my bio teacher said that this thing in your DNA comes untied and loosens your DNA strand as you get older and that's why you get wrinkles and shit that old people get. I'm sure there's more to it but that's all I remember. You think scientists could like make shit where u don't age or anything? Like u could get injected with nano machines to make u immortal and rebuild shit in your body extremely fast bruh damn

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

June 26, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
-will

You must be high as a kite bro.
June 26, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
chief

+

•••

June 26, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
malik58

suspended

Actually nigga I haven't smoked since September sad fuck random drug tests at my school b. I was just thinking about it

June 26, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
No Fuxx Given

It would suck being immortal tbh bro. You have to see everyone you care about die and I imagine you would get tired of being alive eventually

Fly on little wing

June 26, 2013 @ 11:53 PM

Inactive

london sullivan already is immortal

thats what im talking about
June 26, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
ramos0927

Prob not even with the nano machines being able to clean up the body from the inside, dna has a limit of how much times it can replicate itself.
June 27, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
oneallah

london sullivan already is immortal

coolcool
dem yeezy slippers
June 27, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
Glo'bito

Yeezus is immortal

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

June 27, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
A!exander

Telomerase, and telomeres.

How about we use gene therapy to mutate our Hemoglobin to mimic those of crocodiles, so we could be superhuman and hold our breaths for hours at a time? It actually is only a few amino acids that are different in a specific subunit. However, doing this must come with some huge implications lol, it was just a experiment comparing the two which gave the data.
June 27, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
Pantic

Definetly a possibility, at least somewhat. I know lobsters are biologically immortal, so it's not like it doesen't exist in our world
June 27, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
suparise71

Definetly a possibility, at least somewhat. I know lobsters are biologically immortal, so it's not like it doesen't exist in our world
HB brehs, my life is over. 
Im a used-to-be hansum guy, i fucked enough bitches in my lifetime that just the number would make ruthless lose all confidence. However, this has all come to an end. Early 2k13 i copped a #rare skin disorder, mainly affecting my once beautiful face. This is a picture of the disorder (not me)

Basically it's red itchy skin with dandruff all over it, looks disgusting as fuck, and it's chronic too.
I shrugged it off as nothing for a long time because it was barely noticeable, but now it's starting to spread and my entire eyebrows are looking like that dudes nose. 
I'm done living, going to get an education in computer science, rent my moms basement and become a sheltered super-nerd with little to no social interaction. My life is over, RIP myself 1992-2013 - Pantic

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 27, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
zilla

i'm more curious as to whether or not we could somehow move our consciousnss into something else, like a machine or a clone.
June 27, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
meFLOW

tracy you dont get bitches either tho sonson

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 27, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
A!exander

i'm more curious as to whether or not we could somehow move our consciousnss into something else, like a machine or a clone.
I don't know if what we call our conscious is tangible, unless we can transfer memories and characteristics.
 But inherently, it wouldn't be the same person, just a body that acts like the original.
Kinda like you programmed the clone to act like you or somebody.
But it could turn into someone else completely different based on their experiences afterwards.
June 27, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
chief

+

=

•••

June 27, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
A!exander

Calvin and Hobbes and the cardboard box
June 27, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
Norrin Radd

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 27, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
temper

It would suck being immortal tbh bro. You have to see everyone you care about die and I imagine you would get tired of being alive eventually
Not If you make them immortal to

The fuck you looking at....

June 27, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
Pantic

Virgin T, just remember that while my face has a few red dots on it, i still have a hot girlfriend that would do anything for me, while you will always look like the frail son of sarah jessica parker and kanye west
June 27, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
suparise71

Virgin T, just remember that while my face has a few red dots on it, i still have a hot girlfriend that would do anything for me, while you will always look like the frail son of sarah jessica parker and kanye west
That sounds cool! i love sarah jessica Parker !

Damn id rather be there son 10x than i would with your acne face looking like

- Tracy Jackson

June 27, 2013 @ 01:02 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Of course...

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 27, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
bernardtheblack

June 27, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
malik58

suspended

Telomerase, and telomeres.

How about we use gene therapy to mutate our Hemoglobin to mimic those of crocodiles, so we could be superhuman and hold our breaths for hours at a time? It actually is only a few amino acids that are different in a specific subunit. However, doing this must come with some huge implications lol, it was just a experiment comparing the two which gave the data.
telomeres. thats exactly what i meant. not a bad idea. i feel like we could def achieve something huge like that. 

June 27, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
suparise71

pantic the real life john harbour, living a internet double life

will he ever get exposed though... thats the real question
Im on it tomorrow im gunna expose this nerd!

- Tracy Jackson

June 27, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
SonOfRise

You know I have been thinking about this my whole life like literally my whole life. I have come to figure that I truly want to live forever I want to do so much that one day I just woke up and said Fuck it I'm living forever. I'm so set on living forever ill give any one as much money as I can possible get in a life time to prove them wrong.
I think it all depends on attitude if you are a shit person and live life like shit you die like shit. But me nah I'm not about that life I live life like a beast I am the best person I can be I make people laugh I love literally love everyone; every single person I love I do not hate any one. I love every single person who ever lived. Even people like shit like hitler and shit like man it's not his fault he was a douche and killed the Jews look at his background. Where was his dad? Or mom? No one loved him: this his life equals shit. Killed himself had so much pride in himself he said fuck this I'm killing myself.
Me I'm not dying ever I'm living forever and it's because I love everything. I love air, water, fire and all that stuff shit i love Aids. Because with out it than there wouldn't be no consequences for sex like them niggas that cheat on their wife's get aids and they are like man I got to stop. Me man I say fuck that I love women I wouldn't hurt no one like that. I love every single thing that ever existed, I love everything.
Love everything and life will repay you in the long run. I have no regrets I truly love life so much I want to live forever and spread love. I love love. Love is pure and fresh if you don't love you do not live.
Live love life.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 27, 2013 @ 06:56 AM

Inactive

Being immortal is a mindset

#welovelondonpost
June 27, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
danai

for humans to be immortal your name must be remembered forever after you pass away....that's the only way
June 27, 2013 @ 07:32 AM
It's Only Hype

You have to be Based God
June 27, 2013 @ 09:24 AM
mulan

for humans to be immortal your name must be remembered forever after you pass away....that's the only way
+1

Please login first to reply.