Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 25, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
nat turner

Real talk. Would you fuck a ghost? Or for y'all batty bwoys would you let a ghost fuck you? I'd fuck a ghost tho NH

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

June 25, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
SonOfRise

Man Id fuck Audrey Hepburn she fine. And Brittany Murphy. Respectively of course.

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

June 25, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
ToMuchMayo

June 26, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
nat turner

Damn imagine how'd that pussy would feel. Or it might be dusty....but you never know til you try. But it might be a def spiritual experience like no other

June 26, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
SonOfRise

I hear its like wind but I'm not for sure tbh

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

June 26, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
teows

did someone just see scary movie 2?

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

June 26, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson 

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 26, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

demonic ass nigga
June 26, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
nat turner

did someone just see scary movie 2?
Nah but I watched evil dead from 1981 and the girl got raped by a tree. I started thankin bout ghosts

June 26, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
malik58

suspended

Marilyn Monroe maybe but idk what would it feel like?

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

June 26, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
nat turner

keep it real yall...yes or no. stop bein broke bois

June 26, 2013 @ 02:08 AM
blackice445

I swear to god hb has the dumbest fucking threads. 
June 26, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
SonOfRise

Leave HB. ^^^

June 26, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Yes and this thread is complete fuckery.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

June 26, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
goldANDsacks

yes. this thread. i mean... i know what you're talking about. 

i believe in ghosts. 

maybe its because i live by myself. maybe i've been watching too many movies. but sometimes... like... i wouldn't be surprised if someone had died in my apartment before i moved in. 

i swear there are these weird nights when i feel a presence in my room. it usually happens when i can't fall asleep. i'll be laying in my room with the lights turned off and after a while, i can feel like a tingling sensation around my body. like someone is sitting on my arms or legs and trying to press my whole body down.

it used to freak me out so when i felt something, i'd move out of my bed and watch TV in the living room until i passed out. but more recently, i've been accepting it. the last few times, i decided to just lay still and see what happens to the tingling sensation. the furthest i got with the tingling sensation was when it moved from my arms/legs to my chest. i was having trouble breathing and it legit  felt like someone/something was sitting on my chest, pinning me down.

another time, the tingling sensation went to my dick. that freaked me out. because i kind of wanted to see what would happen, but i didn't want to end up fucking a ghost. 

so yeah i get what the OP means. 
June 26, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
blackice445

Leave HB. ^^^
Go gets some pussy faggot. 
June 26, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
jacobsever

I'd fuck a demon off of Supernatural.

June 26, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
adoboFosho

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

June 26, 2013 @ 12:42 PM
SonOfRise

To the nigga who said I need pussy: I get ghost pussy bru purest form of pussy you can get!

June 26, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
ramos0927

i believe in ghosts. 

maybe its because i live by myself. maybe i've been watching too many movies. but sometimes... like... i wouldn't be surprised if someone had died in my apartment before i moved in. 

i swear there are these weird nights when i feel a presence in my room. it usually happens when i can't fall asleep. i'll be laying in my room with the lights turned off and after a while, i can feel like a tingling sensation around my body. like someone is sitting on my arms or legs and trying to press my whole body down.

it used to freak me out so when i felt something, i'd move out of my bed and watch TV in the living room until i passed out. but more recently, i've been accepting it. the last few times, i decided to just lay still and see what happens to the tingling sensation. the furthest i got with the tingling sensation was when it moved from my arms/legs to my chest. i was having trouble breathing and it legit  felt like someone/something was sitting on my chest, pinning me down.

another time, the tingling sensation went to my dick. that freaked me out. because i kind of wanted to see what would happen, but i didn't want to end up fucking a ghost. 

This happens to many people, its called the old hag. You dont want to fuck the old hag
June 26, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
Silver Price

i believe in ghosts. 

damn b you should write an erotic novel that shit was on e.l. james status

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

July 1, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
nat turner

I hear its like wind but I'm not for sure tbh
New meaning to the word blow job

July 1, 2013 @ 05:15 PM
teefsweat

"There was a seminar on "Psychic Phenomena" going on, when the speaker decided to involve the audience. He first asked, "Everyone who has ever seen a ghost, please stand up." Well, nearly the entire audience stood up.

He then asked, "Everyone who has ever had a close encounter with a ghost, please remain standing." About 2 dozen people were still standing.

He then asked how many people had been in the same room as a ghost and 6 people stood up.

Finally he asked, "Anyone who has ever had SEX with a ghost, please remain standing." Everyone sat down except this one man.

When the speaker demanded if he had REALLY had sex with a ghost, the guy replied, "Oh, I am very sorry, I thought you said GOAT.""

http://www.ginalanier.com/paranormalRelationships.php
April 8, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
nat turner

Just didcool

April 8, 2014 @ 05:26 AM
Sentimental

^Nigga you probably just masterbated with the light off nohomo

Fuck Off.

April 8, 2014 @ 05:40 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

aint nothing stopping me from eating that pussy

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 8, 2014 @ 06:28 AM
WhoIsCaesar

I'd be scared as fuck but yeah. 

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

April 8, 2014 @ 07:42 AM
CapnNemo

If I can get ghost blowjobs
April 8, 2014 @ 11:42 AM
nat turner

Yo I think wet dreams are sex with ghosts

April 8, 2014 @ 04:26 PM
99%Shit

Man Id fuck Audrey Hepburn she fine. 
smh, b. Just for that statement, I'm gonna make you fuck Katherine Hepburn.

narsha.narsha.narsha

Please login first to reply.