Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 25, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
suparise71

Hosted by Tracy Jackson

Basically the rules in this thread are to share your best, Funny, or first sex stories!

You decide HB 

Everyone knows Tracy Has that Milf story so he dont even need to speak

this gunna be good

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 25, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
romel

Ive said this before but i was eating a girls ass and crying at the same time
June 25, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
suparise71

Lmao at people being to shy to post there story

- Tracy Jackson

June 25, 2013 @ 11:29 PM
YoungRizal

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

June 25, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
PRUZZIS

didn't u say u were a virgin in the another thread? weren't u tryna smash that bride of chucky lookin ass bitch?
June 25, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
SonOfRise

I fucked some old bitch! maybe like 60+ and man she rode me so hard she broke my Dick!!!
She tore me up!
But turns out I'm allegeric to dogs sad

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

June 25, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
suparise71

didn't u say u were a virgin in the another thread? weren't u tryna smash that bride of chucky lookin ass bitch?
nah i fingered the milf

- Tracy Jackson

June 26, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
Visvimpapi

so i've been dating this girl for a few weeks. she is by far one of the hottest girls i've ever dated. definitely top 3 of all time. like, i know how fortunate i am to be dating her right now. 

anyways, she knows that i want to fuck her. like so bad. and she's been fucking with my head about it though. i haven't hit it yet, but gotten so damn close. like making out and under the clothes touching, but every time we almost get to doing it, she stops and keeps withholding from me. i think she gets off on my torture, but i'm cool with it. 

then the other night happened. we went on a date and went back to her place afterward. in her ultimate move to fuck with me, she said "let me put on a show for you" and started stripping. onve she got naked, she then got on her bed, and took out her dildo. it was fucking huge and black. anyways, she started fucking herself with it in front of me. it was so awesome. it was like those online videos, but in real person. i can't describe how sexy it was. needless to say, i had a raging boner and couldn't take it anymore. 

i told her that she needed the real deal and went over to her on the bed. she then stopped me and said "i'll play with your toy.... if you play with my toy." i was like, WTF? then she simultaneously put her lips on my dick and put the dildo to my lips. "suck it" she said. "i'll suck yours". oh my god. it was weird. like, i was just so horny, and wanted her to suck me dick so bad, that i just went with it. then she started moving that shit in and out of my mouth, like, really mouth fucking me with a black dildo while she sucked my dick. i had a brief moment of "this shits gay" but i didnt want her to stop giving me head. before i knew it, i couldn't help it, and i came. with a dildo in my mouth. 

brvndon.tumblr.com

June 26, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
SonOfRise

Lol he gave head to a ghost! Hahah man that's creepy shit

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

June 26, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
nat turner

so i've been dating this girl for a few weeks. she is by far one of the hottest girls i've ever dated. definitely top 3 of all time. like, i know how fortunate i am to be dating her right now. 

anyways, she knows that i want to fuck her. like so bad. and she's been fucking with my head about it though. i haven't hit it yet, but gotten so damn close. like making out and under the clothes touching, but every time we almost get to doing it, she stops and keeps withholding from me. i think she gets off on my torture, but i'm cool with it. 

then the other night happened. we went on a date and went back to her place afterward. in her ultimate move to fuck with me, she said "let me put on a show for you" and started stripping. onve she got naked, she then got on her bed, and took out her dildo. it was fucking huge and black. anyways, she started fucking herself with it in front of me. it was so awesome. it was like those online videos, but in real person. i can't describe how sexy it was. needless to say, i had a raging boner and couldn't take it anymore. 

i told her that she needed the real deal and went over to her on the bed. she then stopped me and said "i'll play with your toy.... if you play with my toy." i was like, WTF? then she simultaneously put her lips on my dick and put the dildo to my lips. "suck it" she said. "i'll suck yours". oh my god. it was weird. like, i was just so horny, and wanted her to suck me dick so bad, that i just went with it. then she started moving that shit in and out of my mouth, like, really mouth fucking me with a black dildo while she sucked my dick. i had a brief moment of "this shits gay" but i didnt want her to stop giving me head. before i knew it, i couldn't help it, and i came. with a dildo in mAhahah aha

Ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahah that's pretty gay tho but o well

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

June 26, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
ToMuchMayo

i told her that she needed the real deal and went over to her on the bed. she then stopped me and said "i'll play with your toy.... if you play with my toy." i was like, WTF? then she simultaneously put her lips on my dick and put the dildo to my lips. "suck it" she said. "i'll suck yours". oh my god. it was weird. like, i was just so horny, and wanted her to suck me dick so bad, that i just went with it. then she started moving that shit in and out of my mouth, like, really mouth fucking me with a black dildo while she sucked my dick. i had a brief moment of "this shits gay" but i didnt want her to stop giving me head. before i knew it, i couldn't help it, and i came. with a dildo in my mouth. 

dead
June 26, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
No Fuxx Given

Classic thread

Fly on little wing

June 26, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

June 26, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
blackice445

Stop lying nigga and that girl doesn't give a fuck about you if she made you do that. 
June 26, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
blackice445

Stop lying nigga, shit aint happen .  and  if it did that girl doesn't give a fuck about you if she made you do that and you don't give af about yourself is you succumbed to that. 
June 26, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
Captain Al

Stop lying nigga and that girl doesn't give a fuck about you if she made you do that. 

it's copy pasta... not his story...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 26, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson

June 26, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I once got a blowjob from my Moms homegirl at a formal gathering.
She kept stopping and looking up at me saying "Your Mom would kill Me".
I just kept saying "You worry too much". She did'nt swallow.
She was 38 I was 20. Very rare and based.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

June 26, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
goldANDsacks

http://plagiarism.org/
June 26, 2013 @ 03:56 AM
No Fuxx Given

I once got a blowjob from my Moms homegirl at a formal gathering.
She kept stopping and looking up at me saying "Your Mom would kill Me".
I just kept saying "You worry too much". She did'nt swallow.
She was 38 I was 20. Very rare and based.

Fly on little wing

June 26, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
oneallah

i once fucked a old asian bitch because she looked so old i thought she was a 1000 year old witch,
she granted me an orgasm

June 26, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
ThisIsDeep

i skeeted on the door, dre did
June 26, 2013 @ 08:26 AM
jacobsever

Lost the V to one of my first girlfriends while we were out of town, staying the night in my friend's Grandparent's house. No rubber and nutted on the couch. Never told anyone, just flipped the cushion over. 

June 26, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
Gilly Suits

Checklist:
Road Dome (Check)
Fcuk in Car (Check)
On top of car [Sedan, SUV, Truck] (Check)
Done anal with a chick (Check)
Public Restroom (Check)
In the Woods (Check)
Attempted while Driving (Got it in but neither came so...)
On Couch (Check)
While playing video game (Check)
Taped us (Check)

I want a cool suggestion for something new as this is with my girl and not too much is off limits. Serious inquiries.

BONUS: Lost virginity at 13 on family trip to Alabama where Mom went to visit her friend. Her friend had a daughter one year older. Lied said older. Both our parents went out and she turned to porn then asked did I wanna try that. I said fcuk yea as I thought all my friends weren't virgins by the way they talked about sex (they all were). Used no condom. Came in like 10 minutes. No shame

Culective.com //

June 26, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
Fedora Overlord

Checklist:

Attempted while Driving (Got it in but neither came so...)

June 26, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
RiFF RaFF

I fucked some n00bs in the wildy for some d hide. It's was kinda fun, but they were a bit shy.. :$ So, i didn't go that far with my Dragon long sword. It was my first sexual experience in rs. What was your first experience? 
kill yourself

Be about it

June 27, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
ToMuchMayo

Regardless if whether or not this was copied or not. Whoever told this story got played by their girl with that hidden camera. She got you thinking with your dick and not your head and made you thirsty to the point you would do anything to get some head. OP better get on that search for the tape before he takes the L.
June 27, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
teefsweat

June 27, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
teefsweat

June 27, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
Panther.

http://www.tuckermax.com/stories/tucker-tries-buttsex-hilarity-does-not-ensue/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Please login first to reply.