Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 26, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
PaydPal

why is there a need for a race thread? if you're still having racist thoughts, you might as well burn yourself. It's unacceptable and stirs a lot of anger.

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

June 26, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
Black Donald Trump

Mexican kids are fucked up they complain that school sucks and shit and they want to be rich when they grow up but they don't work or nothing. Btw I live in Texas so there's like a million Mexicans here and counting. But I like Mexicans just not how they act.
isn't the stereotype that mexicans are really hard workers?
June 26, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
AD

I personally love everybody I hold no hate for anyone
June 26, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
Black Adam

I personally love everybody I hold no hate for anyone
Kanye imma let you finish, but world peace is overrated.

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

June 26, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
Soul Rize

dam why can't peoples troll behind there compturer screen and not be taken seriously. its almost impossible at how tight people are getting cuz the truf comes out. shit gets real. white people get money and dont spend it, or get money and by a benez 

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 26, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
temper

race, origin, and religion don't matter. only character does
Agree with you

The fuck you looking at....

June 26, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
Andretti

i have many black friends, but i fucking HATE them on social networking sites. Its annoying as fuck. 9/10 black people that i know do this shit its like they have their own fucking typing convention on twitter, they always use the term "thou", they always use double commas,, they always put a space before all of their punctuation , and use emojis way too much. and dont even get me started on instagram with all the gay ass shout outs and selfies and shit god dammit.

I swear im not racist though.

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death

June 26, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
Andretti

I'm Egyptian/ Bosnian but I look like your typical white guy and going to really ethnically diverse schools (Me being one of the handful of "white" people there) it sucks that ppl still bring this up and that it's still an issue. I would notice alot of racism towards me, people would assume things just cause I look white and other racist hicks pretty much fucked it up for the rest of the white people who don't give a fuck about rave. I think we can all pretty much agree on saying FUCK YOU to racism and agree it was a thing of our past and we should try to keep it in the past
no such thing as racism towards white people in the U.S or even around the world....

Tell me how it 'sucks' to look white? Are you bullied?
I understand that you're not white, so that even makes it a lot more irrelevant. 
Do you understand what racism is? 
If "ethnic" people (aka. black people) are bullying you for being white, it's not racism. If they're bullying you for being another "ethnic" person (which is very rare), it's still not racism. 

Not talking about racism will not stop racism.

Find your identity buddy and embrace it, you're not white.
if you dont think there are places where there is racism towards white people, you are SEVERELY misguided.

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death

June 27, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
2 Phone Shawty

white people have been takin L's since Columbus first discovered America.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

June 27, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
KingPin

question for the white HB users

Why do white people feel that they deserve to say the word nigga?
June 27, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
blackice445

i have many black friends, but i fucking HATE them on social networking sites. Its annoying as fuck. 9/10 black people that i know do this shit its like they have their own fucking typing convention on twitter, they always use the term "thou", they always use double commas,, they always put a space before all of their punctuation , and use emojis way too much. and dont even get me started on instagram with all the gay ass shout outs and selfies and shit god dammit.

How about white people that hashtag the most unnecessary shit?
June 27, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
A!exander

Breh, thats who u follow lol
June 27, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
GucciTarantino

So much white privilege in this thread smh.
June 27, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
jamesjebbia

lol at white people saying there isn't racism or white privilege
June 27, 2013 @ 06:04 AM
cvpntrill23

black people are bringing themselves down, despite them blaming everything on the "rich white folk".

black people love to be offended and play the race card every chance they get.

Native Americans had it just as (or almost as) bad as blacks and they don't complain 1/10th as much as blacks do.
1. Poor people blame the "rich white folk" because the "rich white folk" are the people who are bringing them down, and destroying their opportunities to find success and better their lives. 

2. Yea, because being discriminated due to your race in the 21st cent. is just a chip on the shoulder. We should all stop talking about it. (hint: don't tell people that they're playing the blame game when you can't see their POV, then again you have that privilege)

3. Do you know how stupid that sounds? 1st off, you can compare a group of people's struggle. Secondly, do you pay attention to ANY PoC?

stfu 
Shut the fuck up. There are discriminatory programs set in place now that are meant to increase opportunities of minorities in school and and the work place too. Schools are required to meet a certain quota of each ethnicity in their enrollment, I have friends that got rejected from Stanford with 3.87 unweighted GPAs, 33 ACT, and a ~2300 SAT, but a black kid in one of my classes with a 3.6 unweighted, 30 ACT and ~2100 SAT got in. He got rejected because they had to meet a certain quota of minority students enrolled, and happened to a white kid while the other was black and was necessary to meet a quota.

If you really expect discrimination to end and there to be "equality" you're an idiot. Until equal opportunity employment and similar programs are ended, there's no such thing as equality. But if those were ended and the more qualified white guy got a job over a black guy, you already know they'd be screaming racism.

But comparing struggles is dumb, I agree.

tl;dr: Discrimination happens in all forms at all levels and will continue to happen until things change, and they won't. That being said, I'm not racist in any way, I don't really care if you're black, white, indian, asian, or whatever, if I can get ahead I'm gonna do it, regardless of if it ruins any of your opportunities.
Everytime I see this argument it should read like this " tl;dr: racism doesn't exist because look at all the diverse people in positions of power. Also slavery was just immigration right? It doesn't have any long term effects."
June 27, 2013 @ 07:00 AM

Inactive

bottom line is if u judge someone jus based on their race u shud kill urself
June 27, 2013 @ 07:47 AM
wavyguy

MLK fought for our freedom.. but black on black murder is at its highest rate in Chiraq right now.. 
June 27, 2013 @ 07:49 AM
wavyguy

also.. this light skin vs. dark skin beef.. at the end of the day.. we're still niggas
June 27, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
wavyguy

in 2013, i know many white kids say "nigga" but don't say that shit around black ppl.. that type of shit don't fly 
July 1, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
ChipsAhoyMcCoy

well African kings sold the 1st slaves as slaves sooo.....
July 23, 2013 @ 08:46 AM
_TerenceDion

Fuck all the racist shit. i just dont like most people by nature.
July 23, 2013 @ 02:44 PM
nat turner

Does every kind of Asian have a small wiener? Is there anyone above average?

http://pureandgood.tumblr.com/ IG: thevictoryspeech

Please login first to reply.