Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 24, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
Swerve.

I know there's been a racism thread before, but I just want to know what y'all think of other races, truthfully with no punches held back?
June 24, 2013 @ 06:20 PM
meFLOW

gooks.

fuck em

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 24, 2013 @ 06:21 PM
brannen

Niggers.

fuck em
June 24, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

June 24, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
wowwwya

black people are bringing themselves down, despite them blaming everything on the "rich white folk".

black people love to be offended and play the race card every chance they get.

Native Americans had it just as (or almost as) bad as blacks and they don't complain 1/10th as much as blacks do.
June 24, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
Captain Al

I respect people's cultures, ethnicity, etc.

If I dislike an individual, I try to tolerate them. 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 24, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

black people are bringing themselves down, despite them blaming everything on the "rich white folk".

Native Americans had it just as (or almost as) bad as blacks and they don't complain 1/10th as much as blacks do.
June 24, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
Captain Al

1. Poor people blame the "rich white folk" because the "rich white folk" are the people who are bringing them down, and destroying their opportunities to find success and better their lives. 

2. Yea, because being discriminated due to your race in the 21st cent. is just a chip on the shoulder. We should all stop talking about it. (hint: don't tell people that they're playing the blame game when you can't see their POV, then again you have that privilege)

3. Do you know how stupid that sounds? 1st off, you can compare a group of people's struggle. Secondly, do you pay attention to ANY PoC?

stfu 

June 24, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
athrty

having such a bigass controversy about people using a certain word is the perfect example how even now blacks nor whites nor asians nor whatever feel their equal to each other ( speaking apart from obvious optical/cultural differences but rather as in equal human beings).

smh
June 24, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

This thread is bad news.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 24, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
99%Shit

Um, come to Canada, bruh. They _never_ stop talking about it. Integrate already, it's been hundreds of years. #foh

narsha.narsha.narsha

June 24, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
nochurch

Um, come to Canada, bruh. They _never_ stop talking about it. Integrate already, it's been hundreds of years. #foh

this bruh..

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

June 24, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
Swerve.

Like how do you feel about this affirmative action case thats gooing on? I've said for a while that it should apply more to those from poorer areas more so than just to minority students, which will still affect more black people because lets be honest, the reason that more blacks end up being unconstructive members of society are because of the situation their born into. The county I come from is the second wealthiest county in Texas (when I last checked) and one of the wealthiest overall (high 90's-100k) and the blacks that live here, including myself, are all very educated, well spoken, and have bright futures, however when your born in Chicago, you might not end up so well, just because of your environment in IMO.

And I hate the term reverse racism, its racist to discriminate against another race, it can't be reverse racism, but I do feel like the race card is played to often, you can be excused for making white remarks all day, but the moment a black one is made all hell breaks loose. I dont think either should be tolerated, but its a little to PC for me. But honestly until you've actually been black, you dont know how it feels to be really discriminated against, especially here in the south, cops follow you, security will in stores, less opportunities to succeed, and etc are no joke.
June 24, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
shnoosetheboose

1. Poor people blame the "rich white folk" because the "rich white folk" are the people who are bringing them down, and destroying their opportunities to find success and better their lives. 

2. Yea, because being discriminated due to your race in the 21st cent. is just a chip on the shoulder. We should all stop talking about it. (hint: don't tell people that they're playing the blame game when you can't see their POV, then again you have that privilege)

3. Do you know how stupid that sounds? 1st off, you can compare a group of people's struggle. Secondly, do you pay attention to ANY PoC?

stfu 
Shut the fuck up. There are discriminatory programs set in place now that are meant to increase opportunities of minorities in school and and the work place too. Schools are required to meet a certain quota of each ethnicity in their enrollment, I have friends that got rejected from Stanford with 3.87 unweighted GPAs, 33 ACT, and a ~2300 SAT, but a black kid in one of my classes with a 3.6 unweighted, 30 ACT and ~2100 SAT got in. He got rejected because they had to meet a certain quota of minority students enrolled, and happened to a white kid while the other was black and was necessary to meet a quota.

If you really expect discrimination to end and there to be "equality" you're an idiot. Until equal opportunity employment and similar programs are ended, there's no such thing as equality. But if those were ended and the more qualified white guy got a job over a black guy, you already know they'd be screaming racism.

But comparing struggles is dumb, I agree.

tl;dr: Discrimination happens in all forms at all levels and will continue to happen until things change, and they won't. That being said, I'm not racist in any way, I don't really care if you're black, white, indian, asian, or whatever, if I can get ahead I'm gonna do it, regardless of if it ruins any of your opportunities.
June 24, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
TigerWoods

good call op
June 24, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
i01111000

Black is  the color of evil.
June 24, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
Soul Rize

black is a dirty color and needs to be cleansed from this world. they always look like they can use another shower foreal tho.

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

June 24, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
Kawaii Leonard

idk why but i lost it at this gif haha
June 24, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
A!exander

Black net worth is about $5000. Hispanics, $7000, Asians 70,000, Caucasians, 110,000.

Source: http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/21/news/economy/wealth-gap-race/index.htm

I feel like AA gives blacks and underrepresented minorities opportunities to change their family tree education wise.

Y'all really think after the emancipation that things was all good? Lol, centuries of de-humanization, recent civil laws granted. (50-60) years ago. Sadly, we cant ignore the past.
Hopefully, that kid who got into stanford will be successful.
June 24, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
nochurch

Lebanese people in my city are fucking scumbags. 

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

June 24, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
suparise71

Haha lol at the racists coming out the closet!

You guys must be nerds that stay in doors 24/7 tbh 

You fail the fact you dont just see everyone as the same race just some have different features to others 

Racism is dumb as fuck, if your racist you must not have a good life tbh

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 25, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

I like all races, but there are certain aspects that occur more in some races over others. It's just a bunch of psychological shit. 

Hansum + Based = Perfection

June 25, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Discrimination isn't always bad, it's a necessity in some cases. Eg affirmative action.
June 25, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
Quan292

stfu 
Shut the fuck up. There are discriminatory programs set in place now that are meant to increase opportunities of minorities in school and and the work place too. Schools are required to meet a certain quota of each ethnicity in their enrollment, I have friends that got rejected from Stanford with 3.87 unweighted GPAs, 33 ACT, and a ~2300 SAT, but a black kid in one of my classes with a 3.6 unweighted, 30 ACT and ~2100 SAT got in. He got rejected because they had to meet a certain quota of minority students enrolled, and happened to a white kid while the other was black and was necessary to meet a quota.

If you really expect discrimination to end and there to be "equality" you're an idiot. Until equal opportunity employment and similar programs are ended, there's no such thing as equality. But if those were ended and the more qualified white guy got a job over a black guy, you already know they'd be screaming racism.

tl;dr: Discrimination happens in all forms at all levels and will continue to happen until things change, and they won't. That being said, I'm not racist in any way, I don't really care if you're black, white, indian, asian, or whatever, if I can get ahead I'm gonna do it, regardless of if it ruins any of your opportunities.
That whole quota shit is actually false. Your friend didn't get in because there was other white students with higher gpa's and act scores. Or the legacy students that got in because their parents gave millions in donations. School admissions don't have a quota for a race they have to meet it is more like we want the most qualified of all races and the numbers look different for poc because the hardships they have dealt with and difference of experiences they bring to the school is valued.
If those programs were ended you will see whites being admitted and getting promotions for "fitting in well" or "having potential" which is a kind way of saying not being black. 
June 25, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
petrol

race, origin, and religion don't matter. only character does
June 25, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
shnoosetheboose

stfu 

That whole quota shit is actually false. Your friend didn't get in because there was other white students with higher gpa's and act scores. Or the legacy students that got in because their parents gave millions in donations. School admissions don't have a quota for a race they have to meet it is more like we want the most qualified of all races and the numbers look different for poc because the hardships they have dealt with and difference of experiences they bring to the school is valued.
If those programs were ended you will see whites being admitted and getting promotions for "fitting in well" or "having potential" which is a kind way of saying not being black. 
It's not really a quota, just they have to reach a certain percentage of their population being black or hispanic to be considered a "diverse school." But I guess that's possible, I just also know someone who is legacy are Princeton who still didn't get in with very high GPA and test scores, so I don't completely buy into the whole legacy thing.

And I agree, that's why discrimination won't end. People with similarities generally group together, so being white to an interview with white people, regardless of whether we want to believe it or not, gives an advantage to get the job rather than if he were interviewed my a black person.

If everyone in the world was white, there would be some other characteristic deemed to be widely common and thus "better" that we would discriminate against. Humans naturally discriminate against things that are different, that's just the way it is.
June 25, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
Captain Al

stfu 

It's not really a quota, just they have to reach a certain percentage of their population being black or hispanic to be considered a "diverse school." But I guess that's possible, I just also know someone who is legacy are Princeton who still didn't get in with very high GPA and test scores, so I don't completely buy into the whole legacy thing.

And I agree, that's why discrimination won't end. People with similarities generally group together, so being white to an interview with white people, regardless of whether we want to believe it or not, gives an advantage to get the job rather than if he were interviewed my a black person.

If everyone in the world was white, there would be some other characteristic deemed to be widely common and thus "better" that we would discriminate against. Humans naturally discriminate against things that are different, that's just the way it is.
"that's just the way it is". We can go there later.

As for what you said before, I agree. Although your example with affirmative action with schooling wasn't a good example imo. African Americans are not privileged in ANYWAY because of that.
Do you know how collages work? Say that there's 70% whites in the area, and 30% PoC in the same area. They college would also have to have equal statistics. So obviously if you're talking about these prestigious colleges, PoC are not in advantage over whites. Also going into college isn't all grades and test scores, whether a student has better scores and grades than another is really irreverent.. Whites are applying into these colleges at a higher rate than PoC, and it's not because PoC are any less intelligent... it's becuase they don't have the privilege that their white counterparts do.

Anyways, you stated that equality will not solve racism and discrimination. I agree completely. When people use the term "inequality", they realize that equality is a myth. It's the fact that EVERYBODY realize it and there's not much done about it. It's not about race either. It's sex, class, sometimes age, or even sexuality.

saying "that's just the way it is" is very cynical. I understand that there's nothing you, or even I can do about it. But people need to realize this privilege, maybe it could help? 

June 25, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
shnoosetheboose

stfu 

"that's just the way it is". We can go there later.

As for what you said before, I agree. Although your example with affirmative action with schooling wasn't a good example imo. African Americans are not privileged in ANYWAY because of that.
Do you know how collages work? Say that there's 70% whites in the area, and 30% PoC in the same area. They college would also have to have equal statistics. So obviously if you're talking about these prestigious colleges, PoC are not in advantage over whites. Also going into college isn't all grades and test scores, whether a student has better scores and grades than another is really irreverent.. Whites are applying into these colleges at a higher rate than PoC, and it's not because PoC are any less intelligent... it's becuase they don't have the privilege that their white counterparts do.

Anyways, you stated that equality will not solve racism and discrimination. I agree completely. When people use the term "inequality", they realize that equality is a myth. It's the fact that EVERYBODY realize it and there's not much done about it. It's not about race either. It's sex, class, sometimes age, or even sexuality.

saying "that's just the way it is" is very cynical. I understand that there's nothing you, or even I can do about it. But people need to realize this privilege, maybe it could help? 
Actually all schools, regardless of the demographic in their area, do have very similar percentages of minorities required to achieve that title, based upon their total enrollment. And what privilege does a white person have over a black person in applying to colleges. You choose how you do in school, everyone (bar the mentally challenged) has the capacity to get A's in school if they want to put the work to actually know it. And you're delusional if you think grades and test scores don't matter when it comes to college, good grades get scholarships (which some are only for black people) and scholarships allow you to go to college if you don't have the money. There's no rule that only a certain amount of black people can apply to colleges, therefore there's no advantage in the actually process of applying for any ethnicity, only advantage in their selection. 

And yeah it's cynical but until the world comes to the point where everyone can be equal and differences are ignored, there will always be discrimination.
June 25, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
________

gooks.

fuck em
June 25, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
Panther.

stfu 

Nice try dumbass, but that "quota shit" is actually true. There are books on this shit. Pick one up and read one? Cause I already have. Affirmative action is bullshit; if you want to bring in people who have gone through hardships, then take people from poor neighborhoods with lesser stats. Lmao my boy going to MIT who is Hispanic said affirmative action is bullshit and he wouldn't have gotten in without it and he also feels bad for taking a more qualified Asian/white person's spot.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

Please login first to reply.