Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 17, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
thirdworlds

i have Drake's "The Language" stuck in my fucking head.
October 17, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
Rekuso

@REVS
nah i haven't unfortunately. i really wanted to see the waterfall in the truck but i had no clue where it was after it had left st.marks haha
i think i might check out this one http://stealbanksyny.com/#p=11 tomorrow since i'll be that area. hopefully it doesnt get painted over by the time i get there.

ig quinnrekuso

October 17, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Black Adam

^^ use to listen to Andre back in middle school, All Star Chuck Taylor's, 2BU.. Good memories but his raps after a while felt corny to me.
I loved listening to his old shit back in middle school. Cougar, Scottie 15, all that shit. I love Nickatina
October 17, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

http://www.youtube.com/user/bobbitquest

Compilation of girls reactions to BME pain olympics video where some dude cuts off his cock I think
October 17, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
meFLOW

Anyone else hear about this shit a few days ago? Banky's doing a month long installment in NYC doing a piece each day, couple days ago he sat a man outside a booth selling original art work for $60 a piece, each piece was estimated to actually be worth $200,000 only a few were actually purchased, but one dude bought 4. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/banksy-i-sold-original-ar_n_4096636.html
honestly bbreh the pieces in that booth were ugly as fuck even though they were banksys b

one layer stencils on a white canvas b 

and all that banksy hype is dead i doubt his pieces still sell for retarted amounts 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

October 17, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
christopher.

Anyone else hear about this shit a few days ago? Banky's doing a month long installment in NYC doing a piece each day, couple days ago he sat a man outside a booth selling original art work for $60 a piece, each piece was estimated to actually be worth $200,000 only a few were actually purchased, but one dude bought 4. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/banksy-i-sold-original-ar_n_4096636.html
honestly bbreh the pieces in that booth were ugly as fuck even though they were banksys b

and all that banksy hype is dead i doubt his pieces still sell for retarted amounts 
My art teacher and I were taking about this Banksy stand a couple of days ago.
She was talmbout how doin the stand kind of brings up the question of how much is art really worth, and how the artist affects it.

I don't think Bansky's hype is dead. Dude's been around for years. He set him himself as one of the biggest and well-known street artists. You have to look past his stencils too; he's done a lot of great sculptures.
October 17, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
eidaow

My art teacher and I were taking about this Banksy stand a couple of days ago.
She was talmbout how doin the stand kind of brings up the question of how much is art really worth, and how the artist affects it.

I don't think Bansky's hype is dead. Dude's been around for years. He set him himself as one of the biggest and well-known street artists. You have to look past his stencils too; he's done a lot of great sculptures.
tbh, lex luger beats > banksy pieces

~ h a n s u m ~

October 18, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
REVS

Jack Daniel's. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 18, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
blutspender

Customs took 8 weeks to process my hypebeast order. Pants fit too big, by now all other sizes are sold out plus I had to pay 25€ on a 85€ order. Fuck customs.
October 18, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
Pantic

For all my league of legend nerds cool
October 18, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
mackness

HI-KUUUH lmaoo

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 18, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
DaPark

I think I'm slowly becoming an alcoholic, but seeing as I'm not working for 4 weeks fuck it. what should I drink tonight fam?

you a student or going out clubbing? if not I'd recommend not to

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

October 19, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
street lights

damn bruh we just got word that an uncle of mine that lives in mexico just got picked up aka "disappeared" as they call it over there by a rival cartel, we all knew he was in one, it was only a matter of time before either him or him+his family were assassinated.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 19, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
REVS

^^ I got fucked by customs the other day to, tax on my item was £3.28 but I was charged a £10 handling fee just for them putting it on a shelf over night.

@revs I drank vodka last night but I'm going out now so I'll have some JD tonight.
Good call. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 19, 2013 @ 08:30 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

damn bruh we just got word that an uncle of mine that lives in mexico just got picked up aka "disappeared" as they call it over there by a rival cartel, we all knew he was in one, it was only a matter of time before either him or him+his family were assassinated.
 That's some next level drama. Condolences. Hope his family does'nt get touched. suprised

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 19, 2013 @ 09:10 AM
Ruthless

absolutely not trying to be disrespectful or trolling but are those gory mexican beheading videos on the net basically cartel members getting captured?

Let me see those downvotes

October 19, 2013 @ 01:38 PM

Inactive

wut            
October 19, 2013 @ 01:51 PM

Inactive

nah b          
October 19, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
SonOfRise

Welovelondon. Where have you been?
I'm back on HB

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

October 19, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
________

wtf. sorry guys that was brother lol
October 19, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
suparise71

nah b          
Ive over did you on dat post count nigga

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

October 19, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
Glo'bito

I hope everyone has a great day

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

October 19, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
Glo'bito

stay positive hb I love you

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

October 20, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
Gwyn

Looks who's firing shots...

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

October 20, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
street lights

absolutely not trying to be disrespectful or trolling but are those gory mexican beheading videos on the net basically cartel members getting captured?
yup. pretty much.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 20, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
SonOfRise

Made a new Avi! I'm so pumped its good! cool

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

October 20, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I had a mouse in my garage for the past month. I left a half full coffee cup out there and just went to get it and noticed  the mouse drowned in it but he was'nt fully dead his body was twitching. Dumped the whole cup in the trash out side. What a weak ass way to go. R.I.P. sad

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

October 20, 2013 @ 12:18 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

A school teacher asks her students what does a cow say?
Anna answer: MOOOO

Teacher: What does a rooster say?
Joey answer: COCKA-DOODLE-DOOOO

Teacher: What does a goat say?
LeAnn answer: BAAAA

Teacher: What does a pig say?
Leroy answer: Freeze mother fuckin nigger. Whats in the bag?!!
October 20, 2013 @ 03:19 PM
darkseid

Jhene Aiko>>>

That voice and face. Only female I can listen to. 

Pretty Young Thug

October 20, 2013 @ 04:24 PM

Inactive

I had a mouse in my garage for the past month. I left a half full coffee cup out there and just went to get it and noticed  the mouse drowned in it but he was'nt fully dead his body was twitching. Dumped the whole cup in the trash out side. What a weak ass way to go. R.I.P.
u kno if u see one mouth that means u have more right?

Please login first to reply.