Off-Topic Chat

Oct 17, 2013 @ 15:39
Anyone else hear about this shit a few days ago? Banky's doing a month long installment in NYC doing a piece each day, couple days ago he sat a man outside a booth selling original art work for $60 a piece, each piece was estimated to actually be worth $200,000 only a few were actually purchased, but one dude bought 4. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/banksy-i-sold-original-ar_n_4096636.html
honestly bbreh the pieces in that booth were ugly as fuck even though they were banksys b

one layer stencils on a white canvas b 

and all that banksy hype is dead i doubt his pieces still sell for retarted amounts 
My art teacher and I were taking about this Banksy stand a couple of days ago.
She was talmbout how doin the stand kind of brings up the question of how much is art really worth, and how the artist affects it.

I don't think Bansky's hype is dead. Dude's been around for years. He set him himself as one of the biggest and well-known street artists. You have to look past his stencils too; he's done a lot of great sculptures.
Oct 17, 2013 @ 17:01
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/banksy-i-sold-original-ar_n_4096636.html honestly bbreh the pieces in that booth were ugly as fuck even though they were banksys b

one layer stencils on a white canvas b 

and all that banksy hype is dead i doubt his pieces still sell for retarted amounts 
My art teacher and I were taking about this Banksy stand a couple of days ago.
She was talmbout how doin the stand kind of brings up the question of how much is art really worth, and how the artist affects it.

I don't think Bansky's hype is dead. Dude's been around for years. He set him himself as one of the biggest and well-known street artists. You have to look past his stencils too; he's done a lot of great sculptures.
tbh, lex luger beats > banksy pieces

(✿◠‿◠)

REVS
Oct 18, 2013 @ 00:08
Jack Daniel's. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Oct 18, 2013 @ 13:53
Customs took 8 weeks to process my hypebeast order. Pants fit too big, by now all other sizes are sold out plus I had to pay 25€ on a 85€ order. Fuck customs.
Oct 18, 2013 @ 17:32
For all my league of legend nerds smokeyface
Oct 18, 2013 @ 19:13
HI-KUUUH lmaoo

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Oct 18, 2013 @ 23:22
I think I'm slowly becoming an alcoholic, but seeing as I'm not working for 4 weeks fuck it. what should I drink tonight fam?

you a student or going out clubbing? if not I'd recommend not to

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Oct 19, 2013 @ 02:27
damn bruh we just got word that an uncle of mine that lives in mexico just got picked up aka "disappeared" as they call it over there by a rival cartel, we all knew he was in one, it was only a matter of time before either him or him+his family were assassinated.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

REVS
Oct 19, 2013 @ 03:12
^^ I got fucked by customs the other day to, tax on my item was £3.28 but I was charged a £10 handling fee just for them putting it on a shelf over night.

@revs I drank vodka last night but I'm going out now so I'll have some JD tonight.
Good call. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Oct 19, 2013 @ 08:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
damn bruh we just got word that an uncle of mine that lives in mexico just got picked up aka "disappeared" as they call it over there by a rival cartel, we all knew he was in one, it was only a matter of time before either him or him+his family were assassinated.
 That's some next level drama. Condolences. Hope his family does'nt get touched. blinkyeyes

I like Polo and stuff.

Oct 19, 2013 @ 09:10
absolutely not trying to be disrespectful or trolling but are those gory mexican beheading videos on the net basically cartel members getting captured?

Let me see those downvotes

Inactive User

Oct 19, 2013 @ 13:38
wut            

Inactive User

Oct 19, 2013 @ 13:51
nah b          
Oct 19, 2013 @ 14:24
Welovelondon. Where have you been?
I'm back on HB

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Oct 19, 2013 @ 17:56
wtf. sorry guys that was brother lol
Oct 19, 2013 @ 17:57
nah b          
Ive over did you on dat post count nigga

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

Oct 19, 2013 @ 20:21
I hope everyone has a great day

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Oct 19, 2013 @ 20:21
stay positive hb I love you

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

Oct 20, 2013 @ 00:19
Looks who's firing shots...

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

Oct 20, 2013 @ 02:37
absolutely not trying to be disrespectful or trolling but are those gory mexican beheading videos on the net basically cartel members getting captured?
yup. pretty much.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Oct 20, 2013 @ 06:59
Made a new Avi! I'm so pumped its good! smokeyface

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Oct 20, 2013 @ 11:30
I had a mouse in my garage for the past month. I left a half full coffee cup out there and just went to get it and noticed  the mouse drowned in it but he was'nt fully dead his body was twitching. Dumped the whole cup in the trash out side. What a weak ass way to go. R.I.P. smh

I like Polo and stuff.

Oct 20, 2013 @ 12:18
A school teacher asks her students what does a cow say?
Anna answer: MOOOO

Teacher: What does a rooster say?
Joey answer: COCKA-DOODLE-DOOOO

Teacher: What does a goat say?
LeAnn answer: BAAAA

Teacher: What does a pig say?
Leroy answer: Freeze mother fuckin nigger. Whats in the bag?!!
Oct 20, 2013 @ 15:19
Jhene Aiko>>>

That voice and face. Only female I can listen to. 

Pretty Young Thug

Oct 20, 2013 @ 16:24
I had a mouse in my garage for the past month. I left a half full coffee cup out there and just went to get it and noticed  the mouse drowned in it but he was'nt fully dead his body was twitching. Dumped the whole cup in the trash out side. What a weak ass way to go. R.I.P.
u kno if u see one mouth that means u have more right?
Oct 20, 2013 @ 18:03
how do i post a picture?
Oct 20, 2013 @ 19:10
how do i post a picture?
Right click the picture you want to post, click "Copy Image URL."

Then click the "image" button above the comment box paste the url and you should be good.
Oct 20, 2013 @ 21:39
Im in a family with a dude from my french class in France right now. Shit is mad awkward by the dinner table, they asking me questions and i be like "oui" and smiling all the time. 

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

Oct 20, 2013 @ 21:58
ate two and a half grams of mushrooms last night and didnt fucking trip

out of 20 dollars b 

fuck b 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Oct 20, 2013 @ 22:11
Thats the worst thing about shrooms, you're never guaranteed a trip smh
Please login first to reply.