October 8, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
Pantic

U got me wanting to eat some shrooms now REVS, been too long 
October 8, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
suparise71

suspended

Man it sucks for me right now cause ive lost my friends because i dont smoke weed and thats all they do plus they are starting to get into more drugs like Coke and pills and what not 

It doesnt bother me not seeing them again but it does hurt the fact they haven't called for me and they only will in like a months time but its only when they are bored. 

When i was out with them i realized that i'm not one of there best friends and that im just the second option. The groups they hang out with aren't people i care for so i just ended up losing contact.

Ive recently remade my CV so im gunna be job hunting but i know once i get a job my life will head for a better and i will have a fresh start.

I feel sortof like tearing up because its always me that gets put in these situations or has to make sacrifices to move on but it is what it is

- Tracy Jackson 

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

October 8, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
gil

Man it sucks for me right now cause ive lost my friends because i dont smoke weed and thats all they do plus they are starting to get into more drugs like Coke and pills and what not 

It doesnt bother me not seeing them again but it does hurt the fact they haven't called for me and they only will in like a months time but its only when they are bored. 

When i was out with them i realized that i'm not one of there best friends and that im just the second option. The groups they hang out with aren't people i care for so i just ended up losing contact.

Ive recently remade my CV so im gunna be job hunting but i know once i get a job my life will head for a better and i will have a fresh start.

I feel sortof like tearing up because its always me that gets put in these situations or has to make sacrifices to move on but it is what it is

- Tracy Jackson 
fuck man that was some real shit out of you. sorry to hear that about your friends and such. 

fag

October 8, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
REVS

Haha I'm about to pull the trigger on it now too. I've only done shrooms a handful of times, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 8, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
EEK A LURKER

Your friends sound cool tracy, try to be more like them.

.wa do dem.

October 8, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
Captain Al

- Tracy Jackson 
I feel it Trace. You're still a teenager, and you're not out in the world, same w/ me. Most of my friends do some stupid shit that I'm not about. And because of that I'm mostly left out. and tbh it went far enough from the shit they liked. (i love my niggas but they're herbs in general). I still chill with them on weekends and after school though, it's just everybody grows up and grows out. It's my fault mostly, I avoid them because I'm just too pretentious.
It's hard growing up man.

My best friend, nigga I knew since I was in diapers changed. Dude doesn't even hmu, and only gets at dudes he met less than 3yrs ago in high school. It don't bug me though, he's lowkey the only nigga I'm keeping to heart.

but nonetheless, I'm making my own moves. I got a job, making decent money. I'm spending my own personal time doing shit that I like and will help me in the future.

School is always first though.

I feel lowkey lonely, but I try to keep positive. 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

October 8, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
noire

i recently worked all summer and spent all my money on new clothes and got trim, and worked on being a better person (more social, responsible, kind, etc) and I have been receiving a lot of attention from girls but the girl I have liked since we met last year doesn't think anything of me and it eats away at me everyday that I was thinking of her when I did all this stuff, bought these shirts, worked out, etc and now that i want to have a chance I am not given the time of day. Hearing her talk about guys just fucking eats away at me not like we could have been some great couple or something just knowing that even though I worked this hard I will never be good enough for her. Fucking raised my insecurity levels to a whole new height knowing that my best still won't be shit to some people. 

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

October 8, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
suparise71

suspended

honestly not all friends are supposed to be true tbh, u should call them up and don't lose contact with them, i have friends just like that who  arnt really true friends their just people i hang out with for fun, but i no in the future i wont hang with them, thats  life, if u only want true friends its like impossible have more than 3 or 4 actual true friends, if u have more than that then your probes lying to yourself, true friends are hard to come by and the thing is 95% of people u no at this age wont even exist in your life in the future, so just basically use people for fun while your young and you still can, plus hanging with them will just open more doors for you to meet other people and girls n shit bruh, 
Man i see where your coming from, the only thing with these so called best friends of mine is that if i step onto there level i will become a drug addict because these people are the ones who start at a low drug then they find other highs and eventually they get hooked on meth and what not. I can say no to them when they do ask me to try a drug because i have the will power to resist peer pressure but being with them wont be fun because all they wanna do is sit and smoke weed where as i wanna go partys, chill at malls, get a girl circle and shit like that but they dont wanna step out of there comfort zone.

In the summer holidays i was smoking cigarettes and weed but i promissed myself to stop in august and i did because i could feel that it wasnt doing me any good to my body.

Getting a jobs my fresh start

and shouts out to GIL

- Tracy Jackson  

October 8, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
Black Adam

- Tracy Jackson 
I feel it Trace. You're still a teenager, and you're not out in the world, same w/ me. Most of my friends do some stupid shit that I'm not about. And because of that I'm mostly left out. and tbh it went far enough from the shit they liked. (i love my niggas but they're herbs in general). I still chill with them on weekends and after school though, it's just everybody grows up and grows out. It's my fault mostly, I avoid them because I'm just too pretentious.

My best friend, nigga I knew since I was in diapers changed. Dude doesn't even hmu, and only gets at dudes he met less than 3yrs ago in high school. It don't bug me though, he's lowkey the only nigga I'm keeping to heart.

but nonetheless, I'm making my own moves. I got a job, making decent money. I'm spending my own personal time doing shit that I like and will help me in the future.

I'm in the same boat. The feels
October 8, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
meFLOW

Haha I'm about to pull the trigger on it now too. I've only done shrooms a handful of times, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. 
mushrooms are always super crazy if you eat 2.5+

and trippng by yourself is awesome as long as youre in a comfy spot revs

ive tripped solodolo a couple times the only time i had a little bit of a bad trip was when i was lost on this beach i had never been too before and i thought i was on an island somehow but i realized i was walking in circles  

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

October 8, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
suparise71

suspended

- Tracy Jackson 

Man i feel like your gunna have a good life ahead of you and right now your at the same stage im at and thats having a fresh start then waiting awhile till you sort of blend into the lifestyle you want, your doing the right thing by coming away from those friends and in time i can promise it will go the way you want it to  

Whats it like having a job bruh?

- Tracy Jackson

October 8, 2013 @ 02:29 AM
Captain Al

- Tracy Jackson 

Man i feel like your gunna have a good life ahead of you and right now your at the same stage im at and thats having a fresh start then waiting awhile till you sort of blend into the lifestyle you want, your doing the right thing by coming away from those friends and in time i can promise it will go the way you want it to  

Whats it like having a job bruh?

- Tracy Jackson
thanks for the positive vibes bro.

it's aight having a job. I can buy w.e, and I'm more independent (i'm making like 150-$200 a week now). I'm saving up for a car right now though.

and before I got a job I thought I'd be draped in new gear, but you wont even care about that stuff.

Good luck man, we got a lot of time in life right now. No need to be depressed cause we aint seen shit yet.

October 8, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
suparise71

suspended

Man i cant wait to get a job! have you made any friends there? and your right AL i need to be more positive !

- Tracy Jackson

October 8, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
gil

other high school fam, hows high school going

fag

October 8, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
halfbaked

Once you graduate your high school friends wont matter. Wont even be chillin with half of em once you are gone. Everyone goes there separate ways. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

October 8, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

Tfw no qt 3.1416 Lauren Mayberry gf

October 8, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
REVS

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 8, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
Pantic

Meh, cynical article with a twisted view that the corporate life is the pinnacle of succes
October 8, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
Captain Al

had my debate today

i won (16 votes for me and 3 for her lol) but fucked up my presentation. i wasn't nervous and i knew what i was going to say but I fucked up with my speech. talking in general, i sounded retarded.

anybody else suck at public speaking? 

October 8, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
christopher.

had my debate today

i won (16 votes for me and 3 for her lol) but fucked up my presentation. i wasn't nervous and i knew what i was going to say but I fucked up with my speech. talking in general, i sounded retarded.

I have to take a public speaking class as a pre-req for pharm school. It's difficult for me too, as I usually rush through my speech/presentation and forget some things.

What was your debate on?
October 8, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
Captain Al

had my debate today

I have to take a public speaking class as a pre-req for pharm school. It's difficult for me too, as I usually rush through my speech/presentation and forget some things.

What was your debate on?
same sex marriage, DOMA. how it affects the economy, why it's constitutional. a lot of stuff.

i made this map/graph thing with the U.S states on it and I was trying to explain how federal taxing works... so i point to Minnesota and I call it "Montana", and I knew I was wrong but I just forgot the word minnesota... so i stood there not saying anything for like 30seconds THINKING, then this random girl was like "that's minnesota". then half the class began to laugh lmao...

October 8, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
meFLOW

this nigga cap al doe 

you shoulda hit that bitch with a YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

October 8, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

The world just keeps getting more and more pathetic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YmxxQgxssXY

Thank you feminism +
October 8, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

hb its my bday today :3

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 8, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

October 8, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
eidaow

Happy Birthday Bruh Bruh

~ h a n s u m ~

October 8, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

thanks u guise 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 8, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
EEK A LURKER

Cop a cake

.wa do dem.

October 8, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
suparise71

suspended

- Tracy Jackson

October 8, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
gil