Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 7, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
PaydPal

No work today and i'm tired of GTA. This is bad timing. razz

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

October 7, 2013 @ 05:59 PM
suparise71

Why did 1 of you mods delete my Superhero Thread?

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

October 7, 2013 @ 06:01 PM
REVS

- Tracy Jackson
Wasn't me, but from what I've heard you've been told not to create threads about yourself, that's what the off-topic thread is for. Utilize it. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 7, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson
Wasn't me, but from what I've heard you've been told not to create threads about yourself, that's what the off-topic thread is for. Utilize it. 
What sense does that make?

if thats the case then delete these threads 
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/208259
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/208246
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/208249
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/203991
http://hypebeast.com/forums/off-topic/139572

all of these threads i just listed are about the OPs yet you delete mine because its me?

and infact i actually asked 'has anyone else ever though about being a superhero' which is a question and its not me saying 'Im a superhero, look at these vids of me' but even thats not self promoting im just saying what i do and im not really looking for people to broadcast me around the world 

So again why did my thread get deleted because i wasnt self promoting and besides why cant people talks about there self?

- Tracy Jackson

October 7, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
noire

i changed the design to a jersey and changed the "death over life" text, lemme know which one yall like better, i'm plannin on printing soon
looks dope how could i purchase? 

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

October 7, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
octose

i changed the design to a jersey and changed the "death over life" text, lemme know which one yall like better, i'm plannin on printing soon
These look fantastic but I really would like an image rather than those two 0's.

In heaven, all the interesting people are missing. - Friedrich Nietzsche

October 7, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
eidaow

good looks on the feedback, i'm gonna change the back up and get rid of the 00

#Freebandz #Hansum ハンサム x カワイイ

October 7, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
suparise71

can you make it in a hoodie then i would for sure buy it and rep it but can you put the number 07 on the back?

- Tracy Jackson

October 7, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
meFLOW

take out the dub zeros 

let me know 4rlla about the order/preorder b ill buy one 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

October 7, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
meFLOW

I have the next 4 days off from work, I got 93 bucks in the budget, what would you do?
beers, bud, mushrooms, gasoline

go 2 le woods n camp 

October 7, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
REVS

I have the next 4 days off from work, I got 93 bucks in the budget, what would you do?

go 2 le woods n camp 

Got an eighth and a case of Coors on deck already. I haven't done mushrooms in a real long time, like years. That might be a good idea. I need to find someone to kick it with though, if I'm out in the woods tripping by myself I don't know if that shit is sad or peaceful. 

October 7, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
eidaow

take out the dub zeros 

let me know 4rlla about the order/preorder b ill buy one 
i'll let everyone know when i go thru with the printing

#Freebandz #Hansum ハンサム x カワイイ

October 7, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
Captain Al

help HB fam. i got this debate in class and i'm up against this girl i'm liking on

i know i'll win if i try, but
should i win or lose on purpose?

no simp

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

October 7, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
meFLOW

go 2 le woods n camp 

Got an eighth and a case of Coors on deck already. I haven't done mushrooms in a real long time, like years. That might be a good idea. I need to find someone to kick it with though, if I'm out in the woods tripping by myself I don't know if that shit is sad or peaceful. 
no friends b?

October 7, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

help HB fam. i got this debate in class and i'm up against this girl i'm liking on

no simp
Don't just beat her, fucking humiliate her. Bitches love humiliation 
October 7, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
suparise71

no simp
this right here is how i know you wont get her, well with that attitude anyway

you need to be the dominant one and you need to be the one who controls the situation not her. stop wanting to impress her and make her want to impress you. The reason why your thinking that way is cause your scared of rejection and thats how she needs to feel towards you. Win because you can

Im out

- Tracy Jackson

October 7, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
Pantic

Rare good post from Tracy, and a fitting gif too, this cant be real
October 8, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
meFLOW

woulda been better if he didnt say "im out" and put the stupid ass signature 

false alpha male ego is false

October 8, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
REVS

go 2 le woods n camp 

no friends b?
All off at school, it's like mid-fall semester at Pitt and PSU and all my co-workers don't fuck with mushrooms or bud. They'd rather sit at a bar and I fell off that shit real hard. 

I'll be good next Spring when I'm back at Pitt with my boys, but for now it's just mad slow at home. 

October 8, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
Pantic

U got me wanting to eat some shrooms now REVS, been too long 
October 8, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
suparise71

Man it sucks for me right now cause ive lost my friends because i dont smoke weed and thats all they do plus they are starting to get into more drugs like Coke and pills and what not 

It doesnt bother me not seeing them again but it does hurt the fact they haven't called for me and they only will in like a months time but its only when they are bored. 

When i was out with them i realized that i'm not one of there best friends and that im just the second option. The groups they hang out with aren't people i care for so i just ended up losing contact.

Ive recently remade my CV so im gunna be job hunting but i know once i get a job my life will head for a better and i will have a fresh start.

I feel sortof like tearing up because its always me that gets put in these situations or has to make sacrifices to move on but it is what it is

- Tracy Jackson 

October 8, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
gil

Man it sucks for me right now cause ive lost my friends because i dont smoke weed and thats all they do plus they are starting to get into more drugs like Coke and pills and what not 

It doesnt bother me not seeing them again but it does hurt the fact they haven't called for me and they only will in like a months time but its only when they are bored. 

When i was out with them i realized that i'm not one of there best friends and that im just the second option. The groups they hang out with aren't people i care for so i just ended up losing contact.

Ive recently remade my CV so im gunna be job hunting but i know once i get a job my life will head for a better and i will have a fresh start.

I feel sortof like tearing up because its always me that gets put in these situations or has to make sacrifices to move on but it is what it is

- Tracy Jackson 
fuck man that was some real shit out of you. sorry to hear that about your friends and such. 

fag

October 8, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
REVS

Haha I'm about to pull the trigger on it now too. I've only done shrooms a handful of times, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. 

October 8, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
EEK

Your friends sound cool tracy, try to be more like them.

.wa do dem.

October 8, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
Captain Al

- Tracy Jackson 
I feel it Trace. You're still a teenager, and you're not out in the world, same w/ me. Most of my friends do some stupid shit that I'm not about. And because of that I'm mostly left out. and tbh it went far enough from the shit they liked. (i love my niggas but they're herbs in general). I still chill with them on weekends and after school though, it's just everybody grows up and grows out. It's my fault mostly, I avoid them because I'm just too pretentious.
It's hard growing up man.

My best friend, nigga I knew since I was in diapers changed. Dude doesn't even hmu, and only gets at dudes he met less than 3yrs ago in high school. It don't bug me though, he's lowkey the only nigga I'm keeping to heart.

but nonetheless, I'm making my own moves. I got a job, making decent money. I'm spending my own personal time doing shit that I like and will help me in the future.

School is always first though.

I feel lowkey lonely, but I try to keep positive. 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

October 8, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
noire

i recently worked all summer and spent all my money on new clothes and got trim, and worked on being a better person (more social, responsible, kind, etc) and I have been receiving a lot of attention from girls but the girl I have liked since we met last year doesn't think anything of me and it eats away at me everyday that I was thinking of her when I did all this stuff, bought these shirts, worked out, etc and now that i want to have a chance I am not given the time of day. Hearing her talk about guys just fucking eats away at me not like we could have been some great couple or something just knowing that even though I worked this hard I will never be good enough for her. Fucking raised my insecurity levels to a whole new height knowing that my best still won't be shit to some people. 

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

October 8, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
suparise71

honestly not all friends are supposed to be true tbh, u should call them up and don't lose contact with them, i have friends just like that who  arnt really true friends their just people i hang out with for fun, but i no in the future i wont hang with them, thats  life, if u only want true friends its like impossible have more than 3 or 4 actual true friends, if u have more than that then your probes lying to yourself, true friends are hard to come by and the thing is 95% of people u no at this age wont even exist in your life in the future, so just basically use people for fun while your young and you still can, plus hanging with them will just open more doors for you to meet other people and girls n shit bruh, 
Man i see where your coming from, the only thing with these so called best friends of mine is that if i step onto there level i will become a drug addict because these people are the ones who start at a low drug then they find other highs and eventually they get hooked on meth and what not. I can say no to them when they do ask me to try a drug because i have the will power to resist peer pressure but being with them wont be fun because all they wanna do is sit and smoke weed where as i wanna go partys, chill at malls, get a girl circle and shit like that but they dont wanna step out of there comfort zone.

In the summer holidays i was smoking cigarettes and weed but i promissed myself to stop in august and i did because i could feel that it wasnt doing me any good to my body.

Getting a jobs my fresh start

and shouts out to GIL

- Tracy Jackson  

October 8, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
Black Adam

- Tracy Jackson 
I feel it Trace. You're still a teenager, and you're not out in the world, same w/ me. Most of my friends do some stupid shit that I'm not about. And because of that I'm mostly left out. and tbh it went far enough from the shit they liked. (i love my niggas but they're herbs in general). I still chill with them on weekends and after school though, it's just everybody grows up and grows out. It's my fault mostly, I avoid them because I'm just too pretentious.

My best friend, nigga I knew since I was in diapers changed. Dude doesn't even hmu, and only gets at dudes he met less than 3yrs ago in high school. It don't bug me though, he's lowkey the only nigga I'm keeping to heart.

but nonetheless, I'm making my own moves. I got a job, making decent money. I'm spending my own personal time doing shit that I like and will help me in the future.

I'm in the same boat. The feels

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

October 8, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
meFLOW

Haha I'm about to pull the trigger on it now too. I've only done shrooms a handful of times, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it. 
mushrooms are always super crazy if you eat 2.5+

and trippng by yourself is awesome as long as youre in a comfy spot revs

ive tripped solodolo a couple times the only time i had a little bit of a bad trip was when i was lost on this beach i had never been too before and i thought i was on an island somehow but i realized i was walking in circles  

October 8, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson 

Man i feel like your gunna have a good life ahead of you and right now your at the same stage im at and thats having a fresh start then waiting awhile till you sort of blend into the lifestyle you want, your doing the right thing by coming away from those friends and in time i can promise it will go the way you want it to  

Whats it like having a job bruh?

- Tracy Jackson

Please login first to reply.