HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
October 5, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

been skipping class a lot, and this is my senior year and university applications are around the corner. Honestly don't know what to do with my life, wake up feeling like "what's the point". 
I was just like that and I never amounted to shit

I know a lot of people like that too, you better figure something out or you're gonna end up a degenerate loser like me who needs to get drunk everyday just to cope with how shit everything is
October 5, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
thekidrt

^you need an invite
i have an account lol

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 5, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
street lights

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

October 6, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
EEK A LURKER

Easyyy Buddhas

.wa do dem.

October 6, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
suparise71

suspended

i had a dream last night that i met Pharrell and Chad they came to my School which is weird cause i left school and The cheerleader was in the dream aswell and we were flirting with eachother plus cause she likes Pharrell to we both went together to meet him and cause i keep my music a secret from people i was scared to tell Pharrell about it because she was their to but in the end i told him im a music artist.

And he told me "you know what to do, I can already tell" 

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

October 6, 2013 @ 02:45 PM
suparise71

suspended

i had a dream last night that i met Pharrell and Chad they came to my School which is weird cause i left school and The cheerleader was in the dream aswell and we were flirting with eachother plus cause she likes Pharrell to we both went together to meet him and cause i keep my music a secret from people i was scared to tell Pharrell about it because she was their to but in the end i told him im a music artist.

And he told me "you know what to do, I can already tell" 

- Tracy Jackson
bruh kid cudi jacked your art direction                
Lol my Art direction has loads of dead end passages for niggas whos tryna copy me they will get to a certain point where they think they are me but they end up following back to the beginning

My point is you cant be like someone who isn't like someone because that person is orginal and has someone tryna be like them but they fail because they try and be someone who isnt someone 

- Tracy Jackson

October 6, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
Captain Al

wow so original 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

October 6, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
suparise71

suspended

wow so original 
Lol your probably one of the worst members on here 

infact niggas on here would rather you get banned than me 

And i can tell your a snitch in real life cause you lwere alright tp me at one stage and now youve became a Faggot to me 

- Tracy Jackson

October 6, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
Captain Al

i have nothing against you. i like you. you just fail at acting like a pseudo intellect. ironically.

otherwise i don't care

October 6, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
suparise71

suspended

i have nothing against you. i like you. you just fail at acting like a pseudo intellect. ironically.

otherwise i don't care

- Tracy Jackson

October 6, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
AndreLutherKing

Realizing my gambling problem is escalating really quickly. Anyone else a degenerate gambler?   
I know my mom gambles a lot, It honestly drives my family crazy. Just think I mean, she ran up a 10k debt pulling out loans, shit really can tear a family apart, I mean I don't care if she bought clothes, not just waste money, I know it makes her happy, but she doesn't come home until very late, which drives my dad crazy, many times have they thought about divorcing just cuz of this issue. So, I mean I don't know if you have a fam, or single or whatever but just think about those around you. Do something else with your money, buy a nice car or something idk..
Trust me that buying clothes shit isn't any better. My grandma had atleast 20k worth of clothes just piled up with the tags still on. I wish she would have just picked up a lottery addiction.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

October 6, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
REVS

Realizing my gambling problem is escalating really quickly. Anyone else a degenerate gambler?   
I know my mom gambles a lot, It honestly drives my family crazy. Just think I mean, she ran up a 10k debt pulling out loans, shit really can tear a family apart, I mean I don't care if she bought clothes, not just waste money, I know it makes her happy, but she doesn't come home until very late, which drives my dad crazy, many times have they thought about divorcing just cuz of this issue. So, I mean I don't know if you have a fam, or single or whatever but just think about those around you. Do something else with your money, buy a nice car or something idk..
Trust me that buying clothes shit isn't any better. My grandma had atleast 20k worth of clothes just piled up with the tags still on. I wish she would have just picked up a lottery addiction.
You can at least re-sell that to make a portion of the money back. If I put 100 on a hand of Spanish 21 and lose, there's no asking the dealer "hey could I snag a few chips back to bring to the cage?", you know?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

October 6, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

free mah nigga john
October 6, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
Rekuso

what's some good boots for winter that aren't too bulky?

ig quinnrekuso

October 6, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
mackness

free mah nigga john

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

October 6, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

timbs
October 6, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
eidaow

timbs

~ h a n s u m ~

October 6, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
eidaow

i changed the design to a jersey and changed the "death over life" text, lemme know which one yall like better, i'm plannin on printing soon

~ h a n s u m ~

October 6, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

im not really feeling the numbers, makes the back look a lil too hectic, but im def fucking with the praying hands and jap symbols
would cop

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

October 6, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
eidaow

good looks on feedback, would u consider droppin the numbers, or use non 3d numbers?

~ h a n s u m ~

October 7, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
Gwyn

So the company is called, Death Division.. To think woadie was original, jk though! But the numbers gonna be 00?
whatcha gonna do tho? just sell the shirt then buy a louis coin pouch? use the money wisely bruh, reinvest it into your brand!

edit: I have a shirt with 3d numbers, it's this one

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

October 7, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
Captain Al

good looks on feedback, would u consider droppin the numbers, or use non 3d numbers?
yes insta cop if you put out neon 35 numbers. (esp pink 00). that shit is unique man. great idea. i'd be out to cop srsly.

@Gwyn
I kinda agree w/ the Death Division, I like it but it's not really original imo.

October 7, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
suparise71

suspended

Im better than the best 

- Supa Rise

Im a faggot compared to Supa Rise

- Tracy Jackson

October 7, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
eidaow

ahaha theres no name yet, but i do plan on buyin a louis coin pouch and an oz of weed to keep em stuffed for the rest of the month. i guess i should invent my brand, but i aint really got time for that.  

@al, i'm only plannin on doin 1 colour right now. more colours would cost more and i'm tryna sell my shit for $20 a pop right now

~ h a n s u m ~

October 7, 2013 @ 12:10 AM
suparise71

suspended

ahaha theres no name yet, but i do plan on buyin a louis coin pouch and an oz of weed to keep em stuffed for the rest of the month. i guess i should invent my brand, but i aint really got time for that.  
Release Beat with Supa Rise sample

- Supa Rise

October 7, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
eidaow

been too busy, havent produced anything atm^

~ h a n s u m ~

October 7, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
Gwyn

should just put hansum on the back

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

October 7, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
suparise71

suspended

"Caution Crime Scene Stolen Theft of Supa Rise Album"

- Tracy Jackson

October 7, 2013 @ 12:23 AM
Gwyn

Yeah i havent started the 'Weird' Album yet 

- Tracy Jackson
self promotes his album.
hasn't started his album.

October 7, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
suparise71

suspended

Yeah i havent started the 'Weird' Album yet 

- Tracy Jackson
self promotes his album.
hasn't started his album.
Im 4 Beats in but i havent worked on it for awhile cause im Powering up 

For real though everytime i make a beat its like the best beat  ever 

Dont worry Weird will be done by next year 

Ive been doing production for people on the side plus i need to get a job