Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 4, 2013 @ 10:58 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Ayo yall seen this? Pretty funny

http://news.rapgenius.com/Sameoldshawn-rap-stats-breaking-down-the-words-in-rap-lyrics-over-time-lyrics

'Rap stats', shows how frequently words have been used since 1988 in rap music
October 4, 2013 @ 12:38 PM
koolgtrap

Any of you Fart openly infront of your girlfriend?

Any of you fart in your girlfriends face when there Asleep?

- Tracy Jackson
i fart at your sisters face
October 4, 2013 @ 01:35 PM
Pantic

Any of you Fart openly infront of your girlfriend?

Any of you fart in your girlfriends face when there Asleep?

- Tracy Jackson
i fart at your sisters face
U can't go around farting on my girl b, cut it out
October 4, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
Mr_Chukes

I just turned 21 today. 
October 4, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
halfbaked

Wtf is up with this flv player on the side banner? Shits hella annoying/wack

Oh yeah you feel my vibe right? Well bitch you killin it. Step back

October 4, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
koolgtrap

Wtf is up with this flv player on the side banner? Shits hella annoying/wack
log off nigga its 2013 and you still not used add blocker ??
October 4, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
halfbaked

i should log off a fashion forum cause I dont have a add blocker and its 2013?
Good logic

Oh yeah you feel my vibe right? Well bitch you killin it. Step back

October 4, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
Captain Al

i should log off a fashion forum cause I dont have a add blocker and its 2013?

Good logic

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

October 4, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
Gwyn

Realizing my gambling problem is escalating really quickly. Anyone else a degenerate gambler?   
I know my mom gambles a lot, It honestly drives my family crazy. Just think I mean, she ran up a 10k debt pulling out loans, shit really can tear a family apart, I mean I don't care if she bought clothes, not just waste money, I know it makes her happy, but she doesn't come home until very late, which drives my dad crazy, many times have they thought about divorcing just cuz of this issue. So, I mean I don't know if you have a fam, or single or whatever but just think about those around you. Do something else with your money, buy a nice car or something idk..

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

October 4, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
noire

been skipping class a lot, and this is my senior year and university applications are around the corner. Honestly don't know what to do with my life, wake up feeling like "what's the point". 

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

October 5, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
Bet

I just turned 21 today. 
Happy bday cool
October 5, 2013 @ 03:23 AM
thekidrt

just tried going onto someone talked, am i the only one having problems accessing the site 

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 5, 2013 @ 03:32 AM
Rekuso

^you need an invite

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

October 5, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

been skipping class a lot, and this is my senior year and university applications are around the corner. Honestly don't know what to do with my life, wake up feeling like "what's the point". 
Dont be like that. Honestly if you mess up whilst people are going to the universitys they've applied to and you stagnate, you'll seriously regret not putting the work in
October 5, 2013 @ 04:45 PM
Max S v2

really thinking about going into the naval academy. i'm a first year college student and am just tired of living for the weekend/constant partying and just want to do something meaningful and learn. i think i really just matured since being here. have always wanted to join the military and serve...my father is a pilot so i've always had a passion for aviation
October 5, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
noire

Dont be like that. Honestly if you mess up whilst people are going to the universitys they've applied to and you stagnate, you'll seriously regret not putting the work in

at this point i regret all my decisions ive made about school, dont even know what i want to do with my life

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

October 5, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
SLiNG BLADE

at this point i regret all my decisions ive made about school, dont even know what i want to do with my life
There are alot of things that are going to hold you back in this world, don't do it to yourself also; strive for more. If your not doing it for self, do it for others that WANT to see you fail.
October 5, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
suparise71

im not to keen on yoga pants i prefer leggings

im not a fan of bitches with camel toe 

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

October 5, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
meFLOW

im not to keen on yoga pants i prefer leggings

im not a fan of bitches with camel toe 

- Tracy Jackson
faggot

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

October 5, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
AlphaMale

suspended

I was just like that and I never amounted to shit

I know a lot of people like that too, you better figure something out or you're gonna end up a degenerate loser like me who needs to get drunk everyday just to cope with how shit everything is
October 5, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
thekidrt

^you need an invite
i have an account lol

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

October 5, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
street lights

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

October 6, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
EEK

Easyyy Buddhas

.wa do dem.

October 6, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
suparise71

i had a dream last night that i met Pharrell and Chad they came to my School which is weird cause i left school and The cheerleader was in the dream aswell and we were flirting with eachother plus cause she likes Pharrell to we both went together to meet him and cause i keep my music a secret from people i was scared to tell Pharrell about it because she was their to but in the end i told him im a music artist.

And he told me "you know what to do, I can already tell" 

- Tracy Jackson

October 6, 2013 @ 02:45 PM
suparise71

i had a dream last night that i met Pharrell and Chad they came to my School which is weird cause i left school and The cheerleader was in the dream aswell and we were flirting with eachother plus cause she likes Pharrell to we both went together to meet him and cause i keep my music a secret from people i was scared to tell Pharrell about it because she was their to but in the end i told him im a music artist.

And he told me "you know what to do, I can already tell" 

- Tracy Jackson
bruh kid cudi jacked your art direction                
Lol my Art direction has loads of dead end passages for niggas whos tryna copy me they will get to a certain point where they think they are me but they end up following back to the beginning

My point is you cant be like someone who isn't like someone because that person is orginal and has someone tryna be like them but they fail because they try and be someone who isnt someone 

- Tracy Jackson

October 6, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
Captain Al

wow so original 

October 6, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
suparise71

wow so original 
Lol your probably one of the worst members on here 

infact niggas on here would rather you get banned than me 

And i can tell your a snitch in real life cause you lwere alright tp me at one stage and now youve became a Faggot to me 

- Tracy Jackson

October 6, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
Captain Al

i have nothing against you. i like you. you just fail at acting like a pseudo intellect. ironically.

otherwise i don't care

October 6, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
suparise71

i have nothing against you. i like you. you just fail at acting like a pseudo intellect. ironically.

otherwise i don't care

- Tracy Jackson

October 6, 2013 @ 04:54 PM
AndreLutherKing

Realizing my gambling problem is escalating really quickly. Anyone else a degenerate gambler?   
I know my mom gambles a lot, It honestly drives my family crazy. Just think I mean, she ran up a 10k debt pulling out loans, shit really can tear a family apart, I mean I don't care if she bought clothes, not just waste money, I know it makes her happy, but she doesn't come home until very late, which drives my dad crazy, many times have they thought about divorcing just cuz of this issue. So, I mean I don't know if you have a fam, or single or whatever but just think about those around you. Do something else with your money, buy a nice car or something idk..
Trust me that buying clothes shit isn't any better. My grandma had atleast 20k worth of clothes just piled up with the tags still on. I wish she would have just picked up a lottery addiction.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

Please login first to reply.