September 1, 2013 @ 06:26 PM
shnoosetheboose

27 pushups a day isn't gonna do shit lol
yeah it will because i will get used to the exercise and be able to handle it 
you cant start off doing like 100 you have to get your body use to it 

and i just wanna tone up really cause im naturally muscular looking

plus im black so ill tone quick

- Tracy Jackson
I kind of assumed you were able to do more than 10 push ups in a row without a problem lol but if you really feel like you got a good workout with 27 pushups then aight
September 1, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
Pantic

Dead @ Tracy. Looking forward to seeing you lose abit of bodyfat from the sudden cardio and be more frail in the day 30 picture than the day 1 
September 1, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
mackness

Idk if I should get a pair of DBSS, Raf or Ann D shoes next
Shoes wont fill the void mack, u should stunt in the club and leave with a bitch that noticed ur ricks. Repeat process until u forgot that yung HS love
I know I'm just thinking in advance haha not about that retail therapy life
get the all white raf velcros
white raf velcros are hard to find for a good price

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 1, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
awhitehippy

Ive started it HB im doing exercises every day increasing my body power!

Starting off with 

10 Press up
25 sit ups
10 press up
25 sit ups 
7 press ups 
20 sit ups

in that exact order. And after 2 weeks im doubling it plus adding more exercises 
Doing these exercises Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and resting saturday (In repeat order)

I want to build my own muscle with my own body as a challenge, at the end of the septemeber i shall have a more divine looking upper body ill post pics of the change from day 1 and 30 

- Tracy Jackson
Failed to see where the Cardio is? Cardio is important you have to add that into your routines.

Good luck though.

x

September 1, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
mackness

So good

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

September 1, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
AD

Brehs KAYTRANADA is the shit shout out to whoadie

Immitation is suicide

September 1, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
2 Phone Shawty

Just finished the 1st season of Digimon. the movie is up next.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

September 1, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
suparise71

DAMN!!! imma have to do the same tonight and watch iron man 3 after

What yall recon of the first season? Personally i thought the ending was sort of rushed 

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

September 1, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
suparise71

Also HB im never touching weed nore a cigarette again

with weed i get paranoia when i get high. ive already quit doing it and i never really smoked it that much it was like every now and then but its bad for you regardless of what anyone says every drug has a side effect.

With cigarettes im just a social smoker and will only smoke at parties and maybe every now and then if im out somewhere with friends, but after the party on friday my lungs started feeling abit tighter and i can feel a slight pain nothing to serious ive had this before. But im stopping this bullshit because other whys i could get addicted and ive always said i will never become a smoker and ive let myself down by even doing it on those occasions.

Ive never been someone whos interested in drugs and what not and the fact that ive done weed is bad enough for me so from now on im never touching them both again. You dont have to do drugs to impress people infact girls are more attracted by men who say no to that shit because they can tell that the guys is a strong character that doesnt give in to temptation

also im never fapping again!

- Tracy Jackson

September 1, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

be healthy tracy !! drink some juice !
September 1, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
Pantic

Lmao kick-ass 2 is the high point of feminist hollywood, fuck this world
September 2, 2013 @ 10:02 AM
2 Phone Shawty

DAMN!!! imma have to do the same tonight and watch iron man 3 after

What yall recon of the first season? Personally i thought the ending was sort of rushed 

- Tracy Jackson
I watched every single episode it prolly took like 4 weeks to finish lol. but honestly episode 40-52 where there fighting the dark masters were probably the most exciting.

with weed i get paranoia when i get high. ive already quit doing it and i never really smoked it that much it was like every now and then but its bad for you regardless of what anyone says every drug has a side effect.

With cigarettes im just a social smoker and will only smoke at parties and maybe every now and then if im out somewhere with friends, but after the party on friday my lungs started feeling abit tighter and i can feel a slight pain nothing to serious ive had this before. But im stopping this bullshit because other whys i could get addicted and ive always said i will never become a smoker and ive let myself down by even doing it on those occasions.

Ive never been someone whos interested in drugs and what not and the fact that ive done weed is bad enough for me so from now on im never touching them both again. You dont have to do drugs to impress people infact girls are more attracted by men who say no to that shit because they can tell that the guys is a strong character that doesnt give in to temptation

also im never fapping again

- Tracy Jackson

proud of you man, stay positive

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

September 2, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
Efil4zaggin

if a girl changes for you, does it mean ur alpha?

:0

September 2, 2013 @ 01:17 PM
Captain Al

Ive started it HB im doing exercises every day increasing my body power!

Starting off with 

10 Press up
25 sit ups
10 press up
25 sit ups 
7 press ups 
20 sit ups

in that exact order. And after 2 weeks im doubling it plus adding more exercises 
Doing these exercises Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and resting saturday (In repeat order)

I want to build my own muscle with my own body as a challenge, at the end of the septemeber i shall have a more divine looking upper body ill post pics of the change from day 1 and 30 

- Tracy Jackson
Failed to see where the Cardio is? Cardio is important you have to add that into your routines.

Good luck though.
this. you should start with cardio... then go into weight training. you're going to see slow results

people say you'll lose more weight but cardio is just the chisel to the stone, your body will end up looking fit and cut after a month of hard work..

i run around 20-30miles a week for the past 3years. i didn't do much this summer though because i wanted to start lifting lol. i felt so shitty, but i'm, back on it. 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

September 2, 2013 @ 01:30 PM

Inactive

money gang
September 2, 2013 @ 01:40 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

- Tracy Jackson
explain what kind of paranoia you get, just the regular one where you think everyone is looking at you or the more serious one that lasts multiple hours and leaves you trippin balls

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

September 2, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

So good
bruh what teh hell

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

September 2, 2013 @ 02:27 PM
meFLOW

- Tracy Jackson
i agree with the no fap

even your ugly ass will get laid if you stop fapping, shit is 4rlla 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

September 2, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson
explain what kind of paranoia you get, just the regular one where you think everyone is looking at you or the more serious one that lasts multiple hours and leaves you trippin balls
Millz i get the Trip where you feel like your gunna get possessed

In April i was over my friends, there was about 4 of us and we just kept smoking weed, i had about 4 joints all together (We shared them around but in total the amount added up to 4 joints) and i was doing bong hits
it was like 3 am and i didnt realize how much i had and we went inside and i was tripping the fuck out!
My mind kept telling me i was gunna get possessed and i heard like grunts and stuff cause i was thinking about it so much my mind started playing tricks on me.

My friends got a video ill have to put it up here, but i was crying where i was so scared lmao. Then the next day i had the same feeling, now everytime i get high i feel like the sames going to happen.

So yeah thats the paranoia i get 

- Tracy Jackson
i agree with the no fap

even your ugly ass will get laid if you stop fapping, shit is 4rlla 
im tryna never fap again 

- Tracy Jackson

September 2, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

thats fucked up bruh, you dont respond well to weed

September 2, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
darkseid

Hit the big 20 today. Feels weird not being a teenager anymore, but it's all Gucci. 

Pretty Young Thug

September 2, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
meFLOW

4rlla that shits crazy 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

September 2, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
suparise71

i know its cause im a very deep minded person so any drug wont do me no good in terms of high

Ive only done weed so i cant say for the rest but yeah, i dont like drugs anyway so its cool with me

- Tracy Jackson

September 2, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
Tony Montana

"im a very deep minded person"

- Tracy Jackson

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

September 2, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
awhitehippy

Have you guys heard Kissland? Great fucking album, probably one of the best from this year. I'll PM the link if anyone wants it.

x

September 2, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
thirdworlds

who still gets offended by the word "nigga"? be real now it's 2013
September 2, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
christopher.

Have you guys heard Kissland? Great fucking album, probably one of the best from this year. I'll PM the link if anyone wants it.
Cot damn, the last 1:30 of Love in the Sky is suprisedsuprisedsuprised
September 2, 2013 @ 08:21 PM
Captain Al

who still gets offended by the word "nigga"? be real now it's 2013
who still is a victim to (subtle) racism? be real now it's 2013

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

Please login first to reply.