Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 13, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
shnoosetheboose

He named himself in the top rappers with the rest of them so he's saying he's as good as them. The rappers he mentioned in the 2nd list are all people he's worked with/is homies with, so he's saying he's got love for them but he's still tryna get his and take their fans. There's no dickriding lol. 

He basically called out the rap industry in that verse. It might not change anything but it definitely made a buzz lol. Twitter is still talking about it, rappers are tweeting about it, everyone is talkin about it.

Earl and OF sucks tho so I dunno why you bring them up.. but Joey Bad is part of the "new niggas."

Big Sean and Jay Elec both had good verses Idk what you're talkin about..

And I don't think you know what subliminally means
1. Below the threshold of conscious perception. Used of stimuli.
2. Inadequate to produce conscious awareness but able to evoke a response

you probably thinking about subliminal as in playing a song backwards and there being some kind of bad message in it. but thats called backmasking which is a way of getting a message into someones minds subliminally 

and the fact you dont see what im saying proves what im saying, your only thinking its good because everyone else does and because people are saying its great you see its great 

Big seans verse was trash and jay elecs wasnt nothing special thats that

you dont like OF because youve dick ridden them too much to the point you hate them, OF are okay though there nothing great But Earl is a very talented rapper just because you hate the OF hype doesnt mean there all shit 

- Tracy Jackson
I'm not talkin about playing shit backwards. Nothing about those lines is subliminal, he called out who he considers to be the best MCs by name with his name being the first on the list. What's subliminal about that?

Dunno what you're talking about with me only liking his verse because other people like it tho

But aight, all you talk about is dickriding yet you're dick riding Earl and OF your self. And I've listened to Earls music before, he's ass, I don't give a fuck about OF hype none of that lame shit caught on where I'm from lol.

edit: why am I trying to explain myself to tracy...
August 13, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
suparise71

He named himself in the top rappers with the rest of them so he's saying he's as good as them. The rappers he mentioned in the 2nd list are all people he's worked with/is homies with, so he's saying he's got love for them but he's still tryna get his and take their fans. There's no dickriding lol. 

He basically called out the rap industry in that verse. It might not change anything but it definitely made a buzz lol. Twitter is still talking about it, rappers are tweeting about it, everyone is talkin about it.

Earl and OF sucks tho so I dunno why you bring them up.. but Joey Bad is part of the "new niggas."

you probably thinking about subliminal as in playing a song backwards and there being some kind of bad message in it. but thats called backmasking which is a way of getting a message into someones minds subliminally 

and the fact you dont see what im saying proves what im saying, your only thinking its good because everyone else does and because people are saying its great you see its great 

you dont like OF because youve dick ridden them too much to the point you hate them, OF are okay though there nothing great But Earl is a very talented rapper just because you hate the OF hype doesnt mean there all shit 

- Tracy Jackson
I'm not talkin about playing shit backwards. Nothing about those lines is subliminal, he called out who he considers to be the best MCs by name with his name being the first on the list. What's subliminal about that?

Dunno what you're talking about with me only liking his verse because other people like it tho

But aight, all you talk about is dickriding yet you're dick riding Earl and OF your self. And I've listened to Earls music before, he's ass, I don't give a fuck about OF hype none of that lame shit caught on where I'm from lol.
How can you not see how thats not subliminal

He names the rappers he considers (and everyone else considers on a mainstream level) being great rappers, he puts his name with them (Dont forget he writ this verse) then he pratically says its up to you to decide. 

Its like someone saying to him your up with those rappers and him saying thank you but i cant accept that because there legends and im new

anyway he written that bit right before he lists all the shit rappers that he knows hes better than, which will make people think shit he is great if hes talking about 'tryna' murder them

so basically hes put himself up with the legends but doesnt confirm it, then he fires shots at people below him.

And bruh im not dumb im probably infact i am smarter than you so dont test me, Stay following. 

- Tracy Jackson 

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

August 13, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
Rikuto

Any body ever buy a pair of unbrandeds got their taper camo pair for cheap online.
August 13, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
Rikuto

yall hear this shit yet?
kendrick for best verse of the year?
Kendrick failed, he named people who aint even good rappers Lmao! that shit made me laugh cause he doesnt mention Rappers like Doom, El-p, Killer Mike cause he knows he will get destroyed

And he sounded like he was taking a shit with all that dumb shouting like i actually pictured him taking a dookie.

And watch him come with verses about killing and violent shit, Same with mac miller after they hang around with OF they all of a sudden have that i dont give a fuck attitude and make out theyve been like it forever 

and he didnt mention Earl in his verse! not saying he has to mention him just cause hes in OF but Earls the only one in the mainstream light that will shit all over kendrick. Like i said hes just naming rappers who are shit but are popular just to make listeners react.
Him saying those rappers is like me picking a fight with an 8 year old, you know whos gunna win.

The whole TDE clan is corny to me

- Tracy Jackson
You got a point tbh. Plenty of rappers who are on his level or better than him and he didn't mention any of them.

But I guess he was deliberately scoping rappers that are very much in the public eye.
there's a reason those rappers don't recieve radio airplay

go see how many girls listened to Madvillainy. if you're unsuccessful, you'll know why

tracy, i hope you were sarcastic with what you put out
Nah im being serious

Hes calling out shit rappers cause he knows they aint gunna do shit to him

Atleast call out nas or em if hes going for that mainstream competition 

Thats why hes a bitch cause he didnt call out nas nore em cause hes scared of the consequence 

if i was gunna call out rappers id call out rappers thats better for me to give myself a challenge

- Tracy Jackson
You don't call out Em or your career is over
August 13, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
suparise71

yall hear this shit yet?
kendrick for best verse of the year?
Kendrick failed, he named people who aint even good rappers Lmao! that shit made me laugh cause he doesnt mention Rappers like Doom, El-p, Killer Mike cause he knows he will get destroyed

And he sounded like he was taking a shit with all that dumb shouting like i actually pictured him taking a dookie.

And watch him come with verses about killing and violent shit, Same with mac miller after they hang around with OF they all of a sudden have that i dont give a fuck attitude and make out theyve been like it forever 

and he didnt mention Earl in his verse! not saying he has to mention him just cause hes in OF but Earls the only one in the mainstream light that will shit all over kendrick. Like i said hes just naming rappers who are shit but are popular just to make listeners react.
Him saying those rappers is like me picking a fight with an 8 year old, you know whos gunna win.

The whole TDE clan is corny to me

- Tracy Jackson
You got a point tbh. Plenty of rappers who are on his level or better than him and he didn't mention any of them.

But I guess he was deliberately scoping rappers that are very much in the public eye.
there's a reason those rappers don't recieve radio airplay

go see how many girls listened to Madvillainy. if you're unsuccessful, you'll know why

tracy, i hope you were sarcastic with what you put out
Nah im being serious

Hes calling out shit rappers cause he knows they aint gunna do shit to him

Atleast call out nas or em if hes going for that mainstream competition 

Thats why hes a bitch cause he didnt call out nas nore em cause hes scared of the consequence 

if i was gunna call out rappers id call out rappers thats better for me to give myself a challenge

- Tracy Jackson
You don't call out Em or your career is over
David slayed Goliath.

- Tracy Jackson

August 13, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
thrillmatic

- Tracy Jackson
tracy stop jacking off and go outside

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

August 13, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

- Tracy Jackson

edit: why am I trying to explain myself to tracy...
How does Earl suck tho?? I don't even listen to OF but from the Earl tracks I've listened to, he doesn't suck

It was an exaggeration at the time but theres a reason people were comparing him to a young Nas
August 13, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
gil

20 wave caps is hands down the best track. I usaully dont fuck with OF but Domo is great on everything.

fag

August 13, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
suparise71

20 wave caps is hands down the best track. I usaully dont fuck with OF but Domo is great on everything.
Yo have you got the half link or the full album

i wanna listen to the whole thing together

Also that Pre track was Ugh...

and do any of your recon earl was dumb with how hes already released like 7 tracks already, personally he should of waited intill now because hed have a huge hype going if he did so

- Tracy Jackson

August 13, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

^
I think Earl has his niche of fans anyways, he has decent hype behind him I think
August 13, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
Mr_Chukes

Earl still has hype. I heard that hive song and I was like damn when the album drop. 
August 14, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
gil

Yo have you got the half link or the full album

i wanna listen to the whole thing together

Also that Pre track was Ugh...

and do any of your recon earl was dumb with how hes already released like 7 tracks already, personally he should of waited intill now because hed have a huge hype going if he did so

- Tracy Jackson
half album leak. what ive heard so far is dope 

fag

August 14, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
awhitehippy

Trap Lord is live as fuck.

x

August 14, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
suparise71

HB you have to check this out

the nigga went super sayian
http://www.xvideos.com/video631291/black_guy_orgasm#_tabComments

- Tracy Jackson

August 14, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
mackness

Why do people like roshes (serious question)? They're just awful imo. 

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

August 14, 2013 @ 06:31 AM
Rekuso

^they're really comfortable, other than that i personally find them ugly. i'd much rather wear nike free run 2s than roshes

http://instagram.com/quinnrekuso

August 14, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
Ultimate Man Ray

they look nice and simple for an everyday wear shoes

:)

August 14, 2013 @ 07:34 AM
Black Adam

Comfortable and light as fuck. 

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

August 14, 2013 @ 09:19 AM
TheHighSchoolDropOut

I thought the sport reds were nice. Now I think roshes are just played out.
August 14, 2013 @ 02:22 PM
awhitehippy

possibly this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2490326/

i like him in the office but his stuff like the movie 'super' are weird af imo..
Yeah they told me it was Cooties, and I agree I can't really see him in other things for some reason.

@CaptainAl Couldn't take pictures since I had school, they ended filming around 7 pm and I came home around that time also. Still payed me 100$ though, it was cool.

x

August 14, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
ragamuffin

Went for the size 2, farfetch staff were like yeah it fits true to size, go for 2 if you're a medium. Didn't proxy it, didn't want nobody grabbing the last size. 

Winter is cold af out here, wdy guys think?
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/undercover-heavyweight-coat-item-10341783.aspx?storeid=9377

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

August 14, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
benjillionaire

Went for the size 2, farfetch staff were like yeah it fits true to size, go for 2 if you're a medium. Didn't proxy it, didn't want nobody grabbing the last size. 

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/undercover-heavyweight-coat-item-10341783.aspx?storeid=9377

I personally like it.

If I really wanted to, I could.

August 14, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
mackness

I second that, think it's pretty cool.

August 14, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
1973 tha Kami

I personally like it.
Definitely a good deal. Love the entire anti-devil security range.
August 14, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
mysteriousteenagerGX

Hype subconsciously changes the way people look at things
August 14, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
1973 tha Kami

hype + minimalism + reasonable price + sold @ every urban outfitters.
August 14, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
mackness

They look like minimalist egg plants smh

August 14, 2013 @ 11:46 PM

Inactive

I personally like it.
no u dont
August 14, 2013 @ 11:46 PM

Inactive

I personally like it.
no u dont
August 14, 2013 @ 11:47 PM

Inactive

fucking double post suck my dick hb

Please login first to reply.