Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 13, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
Captain Al

So there's filming going on in my neighbor's house again and they're using my drive way for a food truck. I get free food and 100$ for letting them use it. They said Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the Office) is coming down later cause he's the star in the show/movie whatever it is. Hope I see him, dude's mad funny.
take pictures...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

August 13, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
johnbos

So there's filming going on in my neighbor's house again and they're using my drive way for a food truck. I get free food and 100$ for letting them use it. They said Rainn Wilson (Dwight from the Office) is coming down later cause he's the star in the show/movie whatever it is. Hope I see him, dude's mad funny.
possibly this?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2490326/

i like him in the office but his stuff like the movie 'super' are weird af imo..

IG: @johnbos2001

August 13, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

yall hear this shit yet?
kendrick for best verse of the year?
Kendrick failed, he named people who aint even good rappers Lmao! that shit made me laugh cause he doesnt mention Rappers like Doom, El-p, Killer Mike cause he knows he will get destroyed

And he sounded like he was taking a shit with all that dumb shouting like i actually pictured him taking a dookie.

And watch him come with verses about killing and violent shit, Same with mac miller after they hang around with OF they all of a sudden have that i dont give a fuck attitude and make out theyve been like it forever 

and he didnt mention Earl in his verse! not saying he has to mention him just cause hes in OF but Earls the only one in the mainstream light that will shit all over kendrick. Like i said hes just naming rappers who are shit but are popular just to make listeners react.
Him saying those rappers is like me picking a fight with an 8 year old, you know whos gunna win.

The whole TDE clan is corny to me

- Tracy Jackson
You got a point tbh. Plenty of rappers who are on his level or better than him and he didn't mention any of them.

But I guess he was deliberately scoping rappers that are very much in the public eye.
August 13, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
thrillmatic

yall hear this shit yet?
Kendrick failed, he named people who aint even good rappers Lmao! that shit made me laugh cause he doesnt mention Rappers like Doom, El-p, Killer Mike cause he knows he will get destroyed

And he sounded like he was taking a shit with all that dumb shouting like i actually pictured him taking a dookie.

And watch him come with verses about killing and violent shit, Same with mac miller after they hang around with OF they all of a sudden have that i dont give a fuck attitude and make out theyve been like it forever 

and he didnt mention Earl in his verse! not saying he has to mention him just cause hes in OF but Earls the only one in the mainstream light that will shit all over kendrick. Like i said hes just naming rappers who are shit but are popular just to make listeners react.
Him saying those rappers is like me picking a fight with an 8 year old, you know whos gunna win.

- Tracy Jackson
You got a point tbh. Plenty of rappers who are on his level or better than him and he didn't mention any of them.

But I guess he was deliberately scoping rappers that are very much in the public eye.
there's a reason those rappers don't recieve radio airplay

go see how many girls listened to Madvillainy. if you're unsuccessful, you'll know why

tracy, i hope you were sarcastic with what you put out

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

August 13, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

yall hear this shit yet?

- Tracy Jackson

go see how many girls listened to Madvillainy. if you're unsuccessful, you'll know why

Yeah I get that, was part of my point tbh, what would Kendrick gain from firing shots at those guys lol
August 13, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
thrillmatic

Looking forward to Dizzy Wrights mixtape
this songs sick! Props to him for dressing up like Malcom!

- Tracy Jackson
Funk Volume is from my area of LA. I know people who know the whole crew. They solid but idk, I'm too busy listening to Black Hippy to care for them.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

August 13, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
suparise71

yall hear this shit yet?

- Tracy Jackson

Nah im being serious

Hes calling out shit rappers cause he knows they aint gunna do shit to him

Atleast call out nas or em if hes going for that mainstream competition 

Thats why hes a bitch cause he didnt call out nas nore em cause hes scared of the consequence 

if i was gunna call out rappers id call out rappers thats better for me to give myself a challenge

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

August 13, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
Pantic

Yeah Kendrick should sit down with Tracy and get schooled abit on rap. Tracys freestyles > This verse

August 13, 2013 @ 06:04 PM
Captain Al

fugg. 1st day of school is tomorrow for me...

i bought all my clothes, shoes n shit but i don't even have school supplies. 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

August 13, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
gil

stream TRAP LORD

http://www.traplordaugust20.com/?ref=asapferg

fag

August 13, 2013 @ 06:18 PM
suparise71

Kendrick exposed!

He tried to imitate em! and was saying hes up there with em! fuck outta here!

(2nd verse) Ems list is something to go wild over, Kendricks list is joke-able

- Tracy Jackson

August 13, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
shnoosetheboose

Kendrick listed people who are the best in the game right now as himself, Jay-Z, Nas, Andre, and Eminem. The second list of people is the people he raps with and is homies with, but still saying he's better than them lol.

"I heard the barbershops be in great debates all the time
Who's the best MC? Kendrick, Jigga and Nas
Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of yall
New niggas just new niggas, don't get involved"

"Im usually homeboys with the same niggas im rhymin wit
But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is
And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale
Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay electron', Tyler, Mac Miller
I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you niggas"

Obviously people are missing, but is he supposed to just list off 20 artists in one song lol?
August 13, 2013 @ 06:51 PM
suparise71

"Im usually homeboys with the same niggas im rhymin wit
But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is
And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale
Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay electron', Tyler, Mac Miller
I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you niggas"
Exactly!!! this is my point this is why hes a dick rider and a pussy! 

First off he names some rappers so say rap 'Legends' personally id take jay-z out the picture but anyway 
he says he doesnt want to go into that list for respect purpose! fuck this dudes a joke hes discrediting himself he should of said the first list and said he is up there because then thats a challenge but he wouldnt because hes to scared of the back lash

secondly on the second list he names rappers that are popular not on if they are good or not and must of the people he named are rappers that people hate (Take out J.Cole, Big Krit and jay elctronica)
so obviously people are gunna be praising this! because he named popular niggas not good rappers
Hes only naming them cause hes a dick rider and wants there attention and wants to be in with them as in there popularity.
thats why i dont care for it because again its like me picking a fight with an 8 year old its obvious whos gunna win

I would praise this if he named Good rappers because that would of caused controversy and he would of gotten stick for it but he doesnt wanna step out of the line too much and does what he thinks the audience will all be happy with 

and he said "Im *Tryna* murder you niggas" He didnt say hes 'Gunna' murder them because hes to scared that those rappers will end up giving him shit back and then there fans will be on Kendricks back again he doesnt want to cause controversy.

Whats annoying is that im reading tweets where people are saying this is gunna change hip hop and shit but how would it? hes calling out shit rappers that dont really have nothing on kendrick anyway and the only way they would get him back is by getting there fans to discredit him and hate on him and hes scared to do that. 

The verse is good but everyones thinking its great because its after a trash verse then the verse after kendricks is pretty much lame to, so it makes him seem like hes came with a great verse when really its just ok

I mean he didn't even mention Joey Badass nore Earl and there as popular if not more than the people he named but its because hes scared they will eat him up

Edit: also hes a pussy again because hes saying hes up there with the people he named and he does it sublimally 
this bit is him saying hes up there but he says it in a way that comes across as if hes not gunna say he is or not but really he just did but sublimally.
So again hes to scared of the back lash
- Tracy Jackson

August 13, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
shnoosetheboose

He named himself in the top rappers with the rest of them so he's saying he's as good as them. The rappers he mentioned in the 2nd list are all people he's worked with/is homies with, so he's saying he's got love for them but he's still tryna get his and take their fans. There's no dickriding lol. 

He basically called out the rap industry in that verse. It might not change anything but it definitely made a buzz lol. Twitter is still talking about it, rappers are tweeting about it, everyone is talkin about it.

Earl and OF sucks tho so I dunno why you bring them up.. but Joey Bad is part of the "new niggas."

Big Sean and Jay Elec both had good verses Idk what you're talkin about..

And I don't think you know what subliminally means
August 13, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

kendrick is ass
August 13, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

He named himself in the top rappers with the rest of them so he's saying he's as good as them. The rappers he mentioned in the 2nd list are all people he's worked with/is homies with, so he's saying he's got love for them but he's still tryna get his and take their fans. There's no dickriding lol. 

He basically called out the rap industry in that verse. It might not change anything but it definitely made a buzz lol. Twitter is still talking about it, rappers are tweeting about it, everyone is talkin about it.

Earl and OF sucks tho so I dunno why you bring them up.. but Joey Bad is part of the "new niggas."

How does Earl suck but you're saying someone like Big Sean is part of the rap industry?

Lol okok
August 13, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
shnoosetheboose

Where did I say that lol Big Sean is ass his verse just wasn't bad
August 13, 2013 @ 07:41 PM
suparise71

1. Below the threshold of conscious perception. Used of stimuli.
2. Inadequate to produce conscious awareness but able to evoke a response

you probably thinking about subliminal as in playing a song backwards and there being some kind of bad message in it. but thats called backmasking which is a way of getting a message into someones minds subliminally 

and the fact you dont see what im saying proves what im saying, your only thinking its good because everyone else does and because people are saying its great you see its great 

Big seans verse was trash and jay elecs wasnt nothing special thats that

you dont like OF because youve dick ridden them too much to the point you hate them, OF are okay though there nothing great But Earl is a very talented rapper just because you hate the OF hype doesnt mean there all shit 

- Tracy Jackson

August 13, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
shnoosetheboose

you probably thinking about subliminal as in playing a song backwards and there being some kind of bad message in it. but thats called backmasking which is a way of getting a message into someones minds subliminally 

and the fact you dont see what im saying proves what im saying, your only thinking its good because everyone else does and because people are saying its great you see its great 

you dont like OF because youve dick ridden them too much to the point you hate them, OF are okay though there nothing great But Earl is a very talented rapper just because you hate the OF hype doesnt mean there all shit 

- Tracy Jackson
I'm not talkin about playing shit backwards. Nothing about those lines is subliminal, he called out who he considers to be the best MCs by name with his name being the first on the list. What's subliminal about that?

Dunno what you're talking about with me only liking his verse because other people like it tho

But aight, all you talk about is dickriding yet you're dick riding Earl and OF your self. And I've listened to Earls music before, he's ass, I don't give a fuck about OF hype none of that lame shit caught on where I'm from lol.

edit: why am I trying to explain myself to tracy...
August 13, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
suparise71

- Tracy Jackson
I'm not talkin about playing shit backwards. Nothing about those lines is subliminal, he called out who he considers to be the best MCs by name with his name being the first on the list. What's subliminal about that?

Dunno what you're talking about with me only liking his verse because other people like it tho

But aight, all you talk about is dickriding yet you're dick riding Earl and OF your self. And I've listened to Earls music before, he's ass, I don't give a fuck about OF hype none of that lame shit caught on where I'm from lol.
How can you not see how thats not subliminal

He names the rappers he considers (and everyone else considers on a mainstream level) being great rappers, he puts his name with them (Dont forget he writ this verse) then he pratically says its up to you to decide. 

Its like someone saying to him your up with those rappers and him saying thank you but i cant accept that because there legends and im new

anyway he written that bit right before he lists all the shit rappers that he knows hes better than, which will make people think shit he is great if hes talking about 'tryna' murder them

so basically hes put himself up with the legends but doesnt confirm it, then he fires shots at people below him.

And bruh im not dumb im probably infact i am smarter than you so dont test me, Stay following. 

- Tracy Jackson 

August 13, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
Rikuto

Any body ever buy a pair of unbrandeds got their taper camo pair for cheap online.
August 13, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
Rikuto

yall hear this shit yet?

- Tracy Jackson

Nah im being serious

Thats why hes a bitch cause he didnt call out nas nore em cause hes scared of the consequence 

if i was gunna call out rappers id call out rappers thats better for me to give myself a challenge

- Tracy Jackson
You don't call out Em or your career is over
August 13, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
suparise71

yall hear this shit yet?

- Tracy Jackson

Nah im being serious

- Tracy Jackson
You don't call out Em or your career is over
David slayed Goliath.

- Tracy Jackson

August 13, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
thrillmatic

- Tracy Jackson
tracy stop jacking off and go outside

August 13, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

- Tracy Jackson

edit: why am I trying to explain myself to tracy...
How does Earl suck tho?? I don't even listen to OF but from the Earl tracks I've listened to, he doesn't suck

It was an exaggeration at the time but theres a reason people were comparing him to a young Nas
August 13, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
gil

20 wave caps is hands down the best track. I usaully dont fuck with OF but Domo is great on everything.

fag

August 13, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
suparise71

20 wave caps is hands down the best track. I usaully dont fuck with OF but Domo is great on everything.
Yo have you got the half link or the full album

i wanna listen to the whole thing together

Also that Pre track was Ugh...

and do any of your recon earl was dumb with how hes already released like 7 tracks already, personally he should of waited intill now because hed have a huge hype going if he did so

- Tracy Jackson

August 13, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

^
I think Earl has his niche of fans anyways, he has decent hype behind him I think
August 13, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
Mr_Chukes

Earl still has hype. I heard that hive song and I was like damn when the album drop. 
August 14, 2013 @ 02:56 AM
gil

Yo have you got the half link or the full album

i wanna listen to the whole thing together

Also that Pre track was Ugh...

and do any of your recon earl was dumb with how hes already released like 7 tracks already, personally he should of waited intill now because hed have a huge hype going if he did so

- Tracy Jackson
half album leak. what ive heard so far is dope 

fag

Please login first to reply.