Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 7, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
2 Phone Shawty

J cole is boring and lame

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

August 7, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
suparise71

Nah Christianity ain't part of that, read your bible tbh and learn
LOL. Christianity has a HUGE role is masonry and the many secret societies. 
Al's right kindof anyway!

every religion except seventh day Adventists arent the 100% truth of god 

The seventh day Adventists keep the word of God 100% to the truth and cant be deceived and the elites of the wolrd AKA Lucifer worshipers hate us because we cant be fooled

Though God says hes got sheep in other religions.

Now! the Roman Catholics are the most dangerous because they themselves are the beast! and the religion is 50% true to god and the rest is full of paganism.
God says that you should never mix the word of god with false believes that have nothing to do with god

and the catholic religion is a secret society like how the Illuminati and free masons are! 
the catholics are deceiving the whole world

I cant really write all this cause its too much to write about and to complicated to get yall to understand using my words.

do your research  

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

August 7, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
thrillmatic

bleh
10 char

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

August 7, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
Captain Al

Fuck, can we leave this occult worship bullshit to wither and die?

All I said, before the mods deleted what would've been the most controversial post to ever appear on this site...

...is that Jay-Z is controlled by or conspiring with men who are members of a tribe of eternally despised desert nomads, this tribe frequently mentioned as arbitrators in an alleged plan to take over the world and carry out their own will.

Note: I have many friends who are members of this tribe of eternally despised desert nomads, and these friends are some of the greatest people I ever met.
only 3 or 4 people payed attention to your post... no where near controversial...

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

August 7, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
mysteriousteenagerGX

taste is very rare thing on this forum
August 7, 2013 @ 05:19 PM
thrillmatic

No, you didn't see the other other post. Pulled 5 minutes after I put it up. It wasn't lengthy. 7 words.

Can we move on?

What's good with my nigga A-Rod? About to get suspended 200 games, he finna count his millions on a private island with his time off!

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

August 7, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yoo wtf, Waka Flocka was in London today lol
August 7, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
laserdis

August 7, 2013 @ 09:56 PM

Inactive

Fuck, can we leave this occult worship bullshit to wither and die?

All I said, before the mods deleted what would've been the most controversial post to ever appear on this site...

...is that Jay-Z is controlled by or conspiring with men who are members of a tribe of eternally despised desert nomads, this tribe frequently mentioned as arbitrators in an alleged plan to take over the world and carry out their own will.

Note: I have many friends who are members of this tribe of eternally despised desert nomads, and these friends are some of the greatest people I ever met.
so many feels bro

stay hungry

stay humble

positivity will one day spread throughout the world
August 7, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
Ultimate Man Ray

who fux with almond milk doe?

:)

August 7, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
zzzboy

chocolate soy milk cool
August 8, 2013 @ 12:15 AM
TheCollage

Check out my new company, The Collage
The Collage is an online-only retailer for limited edition apparel that gives a portion to charity with every purchase.

Get early access - sign up or just tell me what you think, i just launched the site yesterday! I started it a few months ago, all by myself right now, there are a few Job openings tho!
August 8, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
gil

^^ shhh

im so excited fuck those masks are cool as shit

fag

August 8, 2013 @ 12:41 AM
koolgtrap

hey i need to buy music from  amazon somebody knows were i can buy amazon gift cards with paypal ?? i dont have a credit card
August 8, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
benjillionaire

hey i need to buy music from  amazon somebody knows were i can buy amazon gift cards with paypal ?? i dont have a credit card

You do know that theres other ways to get music, other than buying it, right?

If I really wanted to, I could.

August 8, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
koolgtrap

i bet you cant get a download link that work or a torrent for this album The end - alien army, In HQ
August 8, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
Captain Al

you can buy amazon gift cards with cash at stores

August 8, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
koolgtrap

you can buy amazon gift cards with cash at stores
i dont live in the usa
August 8, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
PR$NC

i bet you cant get a download link that work or a torrent for this album The end - alien army, In HQ
put 5 bucks from it paypal on it. (already have the link.) haha you don't look for shit. get internet literate nigga.
August 8, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
koolgtrap

put 5 bucks from it paypal on it. (already have the link.) haha you don't look for shit. get internet literate nigga.
you dont have a working link bye
August 8, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
Captain Al

how much is it? i would proxy for you if you pay an extra $5

message me. i'm heading out, so cant reply all the way. right now.

August 8, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
masterjona

HB should have a mobile app that makes it easier to post pictures and shit
August 8, 2013 @ 01:41 AM
PR$NC

Check out my new company, The Collage
The Collage is an online-only retailer for limited edition apparel that gives a portion to charity with every purchase.

Get early access - sign up or just tell me what you think, i just launched the site yesterday! I started it a few months ago, all by myself right now, there are a few Job openings tho!
woulda def been down to help, but it's LA based only jobs that being said, I did sign up :D
August 8, 2013 @ 02:30 AM

Inactive

Relationships are tough, but can be easy man.

It requires emotional intimacy.
August 8, 2013 @ 02:31 AM

Inactive

woah bro tracy hit 1k posts that's crazy man haha
August 8, 2013 @ 02:51 AM
2 Phone Shawty

hows everyones day been going

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

August 8, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
street lights

i get why tim and eric are funny, but if i'm not under the influence they are just not that funny.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

August 8, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
adoboFosho

didn't realize ronin made gis find that pretty cool

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

August 8, 2013 @ 12:12 PM
Mr. Oizo

you dont have a working link bye
pm me and prnc is a fuckboy for trying to come up 5 dollars instead of trying to help a homie out
August 8, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
koolgtrap

https://www.facebook.com/derek.medina.520?fref=ts   confused

Please login first to reply.