Off-Topic Chat

Aug 03, 2013 @ 00:55
im high af wattup doe
whenever im high on hb, i just end up overcomplementing people on their fits/pick ups.

fag

Aug 03, 2013 @ 02:23
Sandz KILLED that first round 

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

REVS
Aug 03, 2013 @ 03:12
Sandz
Lurrpy
Emerpus

Sandz fit was real clean so was Emerpus', Lurrpy posted up a good fit too, especially against may. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Aug 03, 2013 @ 03:52
just picked up injustice
any1 fuck with fighting games?

brvndon.tumblr.com

Aug 03, 2013 @ 03:54
just picked up injustice
any1 fuck with fighting games?
marvel vs capcom 3 come at me bro

:0

Aug 03, 2013 @ 03:55
i got that shit too smokeyface

brvndon.tumblr.com

Aug 03, 2013 @ 03:58
i got that shit too
battle me bro
xbox?
i played the demo, fucking doomsday's special is OP af

Aug 03, 2013 @ 03:59
alright I'm bout to get bodied
brovvniee
2 v's

brvndon.tumblr.com

Aug 03, 2013 @ 04:01
alright I'm bout to get bodied
brovvniee
2 v's
lowkey fadin u set it up ya??

Aug 03, 2013 @ 04:02
yeah I'm on right now

brvndon.tumblr.com

Aug 03, 2013 @ 04:03
yeah I'm on right now
live is ultimatemanray

Aug 03, 2013 @ 04:13
lmao shit was confusin

Aug 03, 2013 @ 04:17
sooo hard to do combos

brvndon.tumblr.com

Aug 03, 2013 @ 04:30
sooo hard to do combos
i give up lol

Aug 03, 2013 @ 04:31
seeing blogs like this, http://www.keithtio.com/gallery/ , it made me think of how many of my friends are into the hb fashion steeze, like apc/vans/supreme/visvim.

i've grown up with the same 5 friends my whole life, and only me and one of my friends are really into fashion. i'm not saying i don't like my other friends who aren't into fashion, but it'd be cool if all my friends were into it, kind of like that blog.

tl;dr how many of your real life friends are into the typical hb shit? like apc/vans/supreme/visvim, etc

ig quinnandres

Aug 03, 2013 @ 04:32
yea good fights

brvndon.tumblr.com

Aug 03, 2013 @ 04:32
seeing blogs like this, http://www.keithtio.com/gallery/ , it made me think of how many of my friends are into the hb fashion steeze, like apc/vans/supreme/visvim.

i've grown up with the same 5 friends my whole life, and only me and one of my friends are really into fashion. i'm not saying i don't like my other friends who aren't into fashion, but it'd be cool if all my friends were into it, kind of like that blog.

tl;dr how many of your real life friends are into the typical hb shit? like apc/vans/supreme/visvim, etc
2 at the most but yea i feel you it'd be dope if more people were into it whenever I see people wearing cool shit I just get like an instant respect for them lol

brvndon.tumblr.com

Aug 03, 2013 @ 04:38

if they all dress the same way then you guys would look like filipino pasais

Aug 03, 2013 @ 06:52
Honestly wish more friends are into fashunz but then again, then we wouldn't really be different in a sense, but it's cool to talk about, and not look like slobs

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

Aug 03, 2013 @ 11:11

well that blog definitely isnt representative for the rest of 'our culture' cause most of the people posted are Sufu members like insomnia. I can hardly believe a lot of people dress this good

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Aug 03, 2013 @ 11:14
Man, ever feel like you're missing out on an event everyone seems to be going to?

Ionno..
Aug 03, 2013 @ 15:39
tried to drunkenly cut my hair last night

prolly gon shave it off again smh

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Aug 03, 2013 @ 17:03
My dad is selling our house and he says I get a $2k cut, I already have an idea of what I want to buy, what would you guys buy with $2k?

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

Aug 03, 2013 @ 17:14
Rick Owens

http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

Aug 03, 2013 @ 17:21
gucci louis vendi prada

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

Aug 03, 2013 @ 19:08
My dad is selling our house and he says I get a $2k cut, I already have an idea of what I want to buy, what would you guys buy with $2k?
Stars with a ''b'' and end with and 'o''

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

Aug 03, 2013 @ 19:25
lol @ the last two fits on round one
Aug 03, 2013 @ 19:56
Man, ever feel like you're missing out on an event everyone seems to be going to?

Ionno..
lol I've been feeling this almost everytime my circle/group goes out to clubs and then finding out it was a dead ting is the most satisfying

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

Aug 03, 2013 @ 20:02
coke and hookers
Aug 03, 2013 @ 20:20

I got like 3-4 friends who are "sneakerheads" but only cop LeBrons and Kobes, but they have no idea what APC/Visvim is. 2 of them apparently like Supreme a lot but only have stuff from the most recent season lol, even though they like to act like they have a bunch of it they only got like 4-5 tee's from the most recent season and like a hat or two.

Other than that it's all streetwear like 10 Deep, Primitive, and Diamond or Polo.

Ironically the one who always says he dresses the best out of us wears those ugly ass True Religions with all the white stitching and flaps on the pockets that people stopped wearing back in like 2009
Please login first to reply.