[Official] Off-Topic Chat

July 30, 2013 @ 19:42:09
You have good points.
But wanna' know why Tyler's hype died? Why Yung Lean's hype will die? And why Lil B's hype hasn't died?
Tyler had no control of his trend, it was an accidental thing to rep Satan, etc. and have people copy him. 
Tyler did NOT know anything about controlling trends and that's why his hype died.
Lil B is still what he is now because he controlled trends. At first he was talking about straight up "fucking bitches" and etc. but he shifted it. Now he's spreading positivity and getting female fans. He has his latest trends of GirlTime where girls tweet pictures of themselves to him and he retweets them. That get's female involvement in what he's doing and male involvement in what he's doing. Lil B controls trends. That's why brands and designer names are what they are today, because they control the trends in fashion. They pick up a trend the "sheep" are going to get into and transform it into something bigger.

What I'm saying is, that you're not supposed to follow trends Tracy. You're supposed to pick a trend up and make it better. 
Nah tylers hype died because he was making out he was someone who he wasnt 
He knew that doing all that satan bullshit would cause controversy and controversy is a way to get people talking about you 
he knew how to control his trend he just focused on the trend more than he did his music and it became about the trend not the music

I mean thats why Wolf wasnt about the rape and shit because tyler isnt really about that and that shit was more for the hype but the dudes really about his music and he put himself out there too much cause he wanted the fame and shit, he got it but it didnt last that long because it became more about the trend than the music, hence why all those golf wang fuckboys were copying him and not really listening to his music because if they were listening to his music they wouldn't be copying him because his message is to be yourself and not follow others

Lil B Is more about trend than he is his music thats why his music honestly isnt great and he even knows this himself but his musics good for the trend aspect of it and for the overall fact that lil B is a nice guy 

Yung Lean on the other hand is a follower and is doing what everyone else is.

But see this is the thing were talking about Trends not the Music, Because these guys hype was based upon there Trendiness, Hype and whatever. Not on how good there music is

so its not about making or picking up trends, its about making good music and loving the music you make, perfecting your craft because its about 'Music' not 'Fashion' 

Theres a difference between marketing and 'whats in'

- Tracy Jackson
July 30, 2013 @ 19:44:23
when did yall get your first jobs?

i just turned 16 2 weeks ago, i'm looking for a job right now.

ig quinnandres

July 30, 2013 @ 20:11:39
when did yall get your first jobs?

i just turned 16 2 weeks ago, i'm looking for a job right now.
I just turned 17 1 weeks ago as well.

I got my job a week ago lol. At Red Lobster. I'm a busboy. It's hard work... but it's rewarding and fun. 
I just finished training. I'm starting my first real shift this thursday.

tbh it's better than working at fast food joints. I rather work retail though.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 30, 2013 @ 20:40:03
shit what yall know about golf caddying. i made 300 bucks the other day... in one day. 

fag

July 30, 2013 @ 20:51:38
lemme kno what y'all think

#BASEDBOYZMUSIC 
Damn this is live as hell. You need something for people to rep though. It helps you get exposure.
Lil B has #based, Yung Lean has #sadboys. I can see you getting somewhere though b. Keep up the good work.
what you just said is the exact mentality as a sheep 

"Because he did it, we should do it" - awhitehippy 

- Tracy Jackson
All your posts relating to music are so snobby, no disrespect but do you think anyone cares that you think they're sheep?
July 30, 2013 @ 21:08:55
Damn this is live as hell. You need something for people to rep though. It helps you get exposure.
Lil B has #based, Yung Lean has #sadboys. I can see you getting somewhere though b. Keep up the good work.

- Tracy Jackson
All your posts relating to music are so snobby, no disrespect but do you think anyone cares that you think they're sheep?
how am i being snobby

Im saying it how it is whether they care or not 

My point is hes giving the guy the wrong advice 

I mean take a look at all the people spamming the music section and everyone who sees it hates on there work or ignores it. Reason why is cause no one cares because the artist doesnt know what there doing hence why there 'spamming' and they think spamming is the way of putting your music out because they see others doing it and those others dont know what there doing either. People want to follow people who knows what there doing and has a vision on where there going to go. with spamming its showing that the artist doesnt have a vision, plan nore a clue on what they are doing if not they wouldnt be spamming

awhitehippy is basically telling him to do what everyone else is doing just because he thinks thats the only way to make it today but its not and its a bad thing if you do get through with it cause the hype is guaranteed to last 1second

What im saying is if the guys about getting fame and fortune then go through with awhitehippys method 
If hes about the music then focus on promoting your art not yourself or come up with your own unique path to success

- Tracy Jackson
July 30, 2013 @ 21:54:29
uhhh. tbh i'm just a lowkey soundcloud member who started producing bout 5 months back. i still need time to envision what i wanna do, i aint worried bout hype and shit right now, but on a side note john commented this on my sc "woadie you a gawd but john got the best beats of 2013 -john" lmao 

(✿◠‿◠)

July 30, 2013 @ 21:55:40
uhhh. tbh i'm just a lowkey soundcloud member who started producing bout 5 months back. i still need time to envision what i wanna do, i aint worried bout hype and shit right now, but on a side note john commented this on my sc "woadie you a gawd but john got the best beats of 2013 -john" lmao 
why did you take down the treasure mix?

man i loved that track

(you know i'm ur #1 fan doe. right?)

July 30, 2013 @ 21:57:01
yeah bruh just keep perfecting your craft till your ready

btw is that actually you in your dp? 

- Tracy Jackson
July 30, 2013 @ 22:07:04
@captain i had to take it down because i was running low on upload minutes, and i love my hb fam (no homo doe) thanks for the support

@tracy yea thats me reppin kawaii bun gang

(✿◠‿◠)

July 30, 2013 @ 22:10:50

- Tracy Jackson
how am i being snobby

Im saying it how it is whether they care or not 

My point is hes giving the guy the wrong advice 

I mean take a look at all the people spamming the music section and everyone who sees it hates on there work or ignores it. Reason why is cause no one cares because the artist doesnt know what there doing hence why there 'spamming' and they think spamming is the way of putting your music out because they see others doing it and those others dont know what there doing either. People want to follow people who knows what there doing and has a vision on where there going to go. with spamming its showing that the artist doesnt have a vision, plan nore a clue on what they are doing if not they wouldnt be spamming

awhitehippy is basically telling him to do what everyone else is doing just because he thinks thats the only way to make it today but its not and its a bad thing if you do get through with it cause the hype is guaranteed to last 1second

What im saying is if the guys about getting fame and fortune then go through with awhitehippys method 
If hes about the music then focus on promoting your art not yourself or come up with your own unique path to success

- Tracy Jackson
Your points are right here but usually they come off as abit snobby Tracy, that's the feeling I get. Like you seem to act like your music taste is above everyones, when you don't actually know peoples music taste..

No send Tracy, I ain't really got a problem with you tbh
July 30, 2013 @ 22:13:07
blunt ritual is a good mix too

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 30, 2013 @ 23:24:42
yooooo my laptop is so fucked up
my screen is cracked 
half my keys dont work
and i think i broke my speakers
July 30, 2013 @ 23:28:44
this song goes tbh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQyzIRC5d_8
July 31, 2013 @ 00:35:46
i left the house for like the first time in 5 days
my friends havent hit me up in 10 days
the world seems so weird when you dont leave for a while
July 31, 2013 @ 00:48:57
i feel u bruh. i havent left the house for a minute either, its been raining, and i get sad & depressed when it rains

(✿◠‿◠)

July 31, 2013 @ 01:02:49
aint seen the sun in 66 days

let me count the ways in a fucked up maze
July 31, 2013 @ 03:08:47
lemme kno what y'all think

#BASEDBOYZMUSIC 
Piff. Basedgod visuals made it all the more better.

Pretty Young Thug

July 31, 2013 @ 04:00:53
Thinking about changing my profile pic to my actual face. Anyone want to see?
If I get 5 upvotes ill do it.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 31, 2013 @ 04:01:12
Inb4 I don't give a fuck

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 31, 2013 @ 04:17:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
i feel u bruh. i havent left the house for a minute either, its been raining, and i get sad & depressed when it rains
cmon bruh, gotta get un-depressed. i go hotbox when it rains, better cover from prying eyes

EDIT: might fuck around and do the first round of the fit battle with a old golf wang shirt hahahaha.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 31, 2013 @ 04:19:58
Thinking about changing my profile pic to my actual face. Anyone want to see?

If I get 5 upvotes ill do it.
i wanna see it bruh!

Tracy Love you! Tracy loves HB  2!

- Tracy Jackson
July 31, 2013 @ 04:33:49
shit what yall know about golf caddying. i made 300 bucks the other day... in one day. 
word this kid i know makes mad money from golf caddying. back when everyone was into SB's, he balled out and bought like londons, freddy's and all that shit from the golf caddying cash. 

what do you tho exactly, just walk around with the golf clubs and then they pay you mad cash? sounds like easy money, plus somewhat nice scenery

ig quinnandres

July 31, 2013 @ 04:37:47
^^ pretty sure they ask for advice on the course too, etc. that's why the tips are so huge, that caddy knowledge.
July 31, 2013 @ 04:39:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
cmon bruh, gotta get un-depressed. i go hotbox when it rains, better cover from prying eyes

EDIT: might fuck around and do the first round of the fit battle with a old golf wang shirt hahahaha.
yea, i needa re-up on some herb but on a side note rain reminds me of this song

(✿◠‿◠)

July 31, 2013 @ 06:05:51
Regret selling my laptop, hype beast mobile sucks balls. 

.wa do dem.

July 31, 2013 @ 06:26:03
I feel like we’ve all known a girl in elementary school that was obsessed with horses

July 31, 2013 @ 06:41:42
Regret selling my laptop, hype beast mobile sucks balls. 
shady ex roommate has mine, won't return it. couldn't get a hold of it if I wanted to, the dad is in on the shit too.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 31, 2013 @ 06:46:59

bruh look at these #rare posters i just found in the dungeon

(✿◠‿◠)

Please login first to reply.
x