[Official] Off-Topic Chat

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 28, 2013 @ 19:17:02
So I was downtown yesterday, and this random bitch came up to me and she was like "Can you be honest with me? Like, really honest?" I was like "uhh yeah, sure, whats up?" Then she says "Do I have cellulite? this guy told me I shouldn't be wearing these shorts with all this cellulite" she then proceeds to turn around and show me her ass which was pretty flawless. I was like "nah, you're fine". She said thanks and walked away. It was really weird, but cool cuz i got a free pass to look at some booty. What made it weirder was that some dude was waiting for her after she talked to me. I was so blitz.
July 28, 2013 @ 19:37:52

Inactive User

Wow. She threw that pussy on a plate fo u my nigga 
July 28, 2013 @ 20:07:14
Wow. She threw that pussy on a plate fo u my nigga 
tha big ass nigga waiting for her sketched me out. It felt like a set up or something lol. idk it was just strange.
July 28, 2013 @ 20:31:16
Gosh damn it just lost the rubber silicone thing that goes on your headphones to go in your ear and I'm on a plane  

where you headed?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

July 28, 2013 @ 20:39:35
http://tinychat.com/hbfam

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 28, 2013 @ 22:29:43
The rap games boring

All niggas been talking bout is Money, Hoes and drugs in 100 different way 

It gets boring 

ive got some shit that will trip every listener out they will be like damn! we have been following bullshit rappers who talk about shit that knowone cares about but Supa Rise is Talking about ______ and all this shit like hes every musician in one and pushed them all out of his mind as garbage then kept to himself and here he is 

- Tracy Jackson
July 28, 2013 @ 22:37:57
2000th post
July 29, 2013 @ 00:15:16
Good job Millz

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 29, 2013 @ 00:19:55
Thank You Millz for this rare 2000th post!

Please release John Lamone though he wont do whatever he did again he is a nice guy! and my friend
And he loves you Millz 

- Tracy Jackson
July 29, 2013 @ 00:59:54
my first email i ever made had "inu yasha" in it lol. just thought bout that cuz everyone is heavy on they anime nowadays 

(✿◠‿◠)

July 29, 2013 @ 01:30:22
do I hear a tracy vs captain al race to 1000th post?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

July 29, 2013 @ 02:23:47
why hasnt wehatelondon become a mod yet ?????
July 29, 2013 @ 02:27:47

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

July 29, 2013 @ 02:33:31
REVS
Damn do you guys use iTunes Visualizer when listening to music, that shit is nice. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 29, 2013 @ 02:36:49
damn...... i wish i had some budski right now b..... im bored af

Fly on little wing

July 29, 2013 @ 02:42:11
there has been talks that Revs and Millz want Supa Rise to be mod

When do i asign?

- Tracy Jackson
July 29, 2013 @ 04:29:18
<b>there has been talks that Revs and Millz want Supa Rise to be mod</b>

still waitin on that wavvy bg tray tray

:0

July 29, 2013 @ 04:33:24
my first email i ever made had "inu yasha" in it lol. just thought bout that cuz everyone is heavy on they anime nowadays 
anime used to be deemed nerdy to watch and now people think it's cool, brehs act like they were watching toonami back in the day when they haven't even seen an episode of Rurouni Kenshin or IGPX
July 29, 2013 @ 05:15:35
I just copped a rick jacket for $500 instead of $1700 I'm about to cry
July 29, 2013 @ 06:20:33
I love this commercial (pause). Think about it every time I'm in the gym. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggy_lgTcdmw

Pretty Young Thug

July 29, 2013 @ 06:24:13
why hasnt wehatelondon become a mod yet ?????
This, oh and don't forget PK!
July 29, 2013 @ 07:30:18
I just copped a rick jacket for $500 instead of $1700 I'm about to cry
pix

brvndon.tumblr.com

July 29, 2013 @ 17:41:50
unpopular opinion;

smoking weed is lame as fuck. all the niggas i know that get "toted up blaze it xD" are total fags with no sense of doing anything productive in life. spending your (parents money) lunch money on weed is so bad ass.

i have nothing against weed. but the losers who smoke it and promote that shit are losers (i personally wont touch that shit)

July 29, 2013 @ 17:46:11
Originally posted by Inactive User
unpopular opinion;

smoking weed is lame as fuck. all the niggas i know that get "toted up blaze it xD" are total fags with no sense of doing anything productive in life. spending your (parents money) lunch money on weed is so bad ass.

i have nothing against weed. but the losers who smoke it and promote that shit are losers (i personally wont touch that shit)
xD

:0

July 29, 2013 @ 18:06:55
unpopular opinion;

I vastly prefer the people who brag about smoking to the people who bitch about people bragging about smoking
July 29, 2013 @ 18:11:43
unpopular opinion;

I vastly prefer the people who brag about smoking to the people who bitch about people bragging about smoking

wow you're so witty!

July 29, 2013 @ 18:27:26
why such a faggot lol?
July 29, 2013 @ 18:40:40
unpopular opinion;

Those are your friends, many of my friends and friends of friends are out there doing productive shit everyday and smoking weed on their spare time. It's easy to generalize that weed smokers are how you said they were because that's how most high school stoners are. I don't know your friend's age groups but I'm more than positive that they're younger than 19. They're still in the phases where they think smoking is "cool" whether they are aware of it or not. They're are actually a lot of stoners out there doing things with their lives.

x

July 29, 2013 @ 19:14:47
unpopular opinion;

Those are your friends, many of my friends and friends of friends are out there doing productive shit everyday and smoking weed on their spare time. It's easy to generalize that weed smokers are how you said they were because that's how most high school stoners are. I don't know your friend's age groups but I'm more than positive that they're younger than 19. They're still in the phases where they think smoking is "cool" whether they are aware of it or not. They're are actually a lot of stoners out there doing things with their lives.
i agree. i'm not trying to generalize 
with the dudes i'm talking about they're just stupid ass high school kids. 16-19 tbh

but then again what about them california folk?

Please login first to reply.
x