[Official] Off-Topic Chat

July 24, 2013 @ 01:51:42
yo im boutta buy fake shoes ion give a fuck what anyone thinks of me for that, but how do you think they will hold up ($120 suede balenciaga arena fakes off ioffer) 
damn son, my mom accidentally bought me a pair of fake bapes back in the day... can't hate. but with fakes thats the problem, you don't know the quality. they could look good and fall apart. thats why you pay for the name. i wouldnt spend 120 on fakes personally, but i also dont fucks with balenciaga. never even loooked at it before.
ion wanna spend 550+ on shoes

edit, looked for a review and there was a london video.
ill ask him about em
July 24, 2013 @ 02:06:16
yo im boutta buy fake shoes ion give a fuck what anyone thinks of me for that, but how do you think they will hold up ($120 suede balenciaga arena fakes off ioffer) 
nighas who dont know what balenciagas are wont even care and those who do will call you a lame for wearing fakes
your call
July 24, 2013 @ 02:08:58
nighas who dont know what balenciagas are wont even care and those who do will call you a lame for wearing fakes
your call
and if you can convince people in the grey area they will think you're the GOAT
July 24, 2013 @ 02:15:35
i dont care if people thin theyre fake / know theyre fake or not im worried about the quality
July 24, 2013 @ 02:40:46
in reality i like the shiloette of the shoe and the shape i want these but these came out years ago and noone has an 11

only 11s i found have gold lining on it i guess i could sharpie it out
July 24, 2013 @ 02:46:14

There will no doubt be some defects and will probably break down in a few months lol also the quality of the suede will be fugazi...

No don't do it, please don't do it ya lame

Edit: ioffer is known for fucking people over: http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/iOffer-com-reviews-925039167

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 24, 2013 @ 02:48:32

Inactive User

Rick's probably my favorite designer I would never wear fake RO (or fake anything for that matter) lol 
Also dreamboxes are easy to tell the difference no perforated toe cap is an easy giveaway
nigga y u aint signed up for the fit battle tournament yet
July 24, 2013 @ 02:51:16

Inactive User

in reality i like the shiloette of the shoe and the shape i want these but these came out years ago and noone has an 11

did dis nigga jus say sharpie it out

the struggle is real
July 24, 2013 @ 02:51:47

There will no doubt be some defects and will probably break down in a few months lol also the quality of the suede will be fugazi...

No don't do it, please don't do it ya lame

Edit: ioffer is known for fucking people over: http://www.mouthshut.com/product-reviews/iOffer-com-reviews-925039167
i know im a lame ive bought fakes before never shoes tho
July 24, 2013 @ 02:51:54
didn't wanna be the one to say that shit lol ^^

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 24, 2013 @ 02:52:31

did dis nigga jus say sharpie it out

the struggle is real
i was fuckin around when i said that
July 24, 2013 @ 02:56:04
bruh this sunburn fucked over my aesthetics. shits peeling off my face im lookin like those ghouls off fallout lmao

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 24, 2013 @ 03:00:31
That sucks bro ^ 
on another note I'm excited that an in n out is getting built right next to my house. 
July 24, 2013 @ 03:45:46
WHO WATCHED THAT BLKKK SKKKN HEAD VIDEO THO

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 24, 2013 @ 17:05:56
Kate Middleton is so ducking gorgeous she is ridiculous

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 24, 2013 @ 18:36:32
Damn I've been spending all morning trying to find the Washed Out Paracosm leak. Hasitleaked.com said it leaked but I can't find it. The struggle.

Edit: I found it. I must say it was worth the time spent looking for it. This is such a beautiful album damn. I recommend you guys listen to it it's a masterpiece.

x

July 24, 2013 @ 19:43:42
Damn I've been spending all morning trying to find the Washed Out Paracosm leak. Hasitleaked.com said it leaked but I can't find it. The struggle.

Edit: I found it. I must say it was worth the time spent looking for it. This is such a beautiful album damn. I recommend you guys listen to it it's a masterpiece.
i havent listened to washed out in a min, send me the link bruh?

(✿◠‿◠)

July 24, 2013 @ 19:54:57

i havent listened to washed out in a min, send me the link bruh?
Pm'd you. 

x

July 24, 2013 @ 20:56:09
Who else is excited about the fit battle?

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

July 24, 2013 @ 21:13:07
fucking hell i passed a kidney stone like twenty minutes ago for the second fucking time 

fuck 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

July 24, 2013 @ 21:20:06

Inactive User

are u serious dude

holy fuck

drink water
July 24, 2013 @ 21:25:45
feels like someone is stabbing you in the kidney for two plus hours then the pain slides down to the dick

after the first one i thought my dick would be fucked up
after this one im pretty sure my dick is fucked up 
no sensitivity in penis

im healthy as fuck when it comes to drinking water during the day and shit but i think the stones may be due to copious amounts of drinking beers, i love to drink milk and eat cheese aswell both of which cause calcium buildups in body 

its also odd though because drinking beers makes you piss thus flushing out body but idunno

fuck it, atleast its over 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

July 24, 2013 @ 21:30:42
dont only old people get kidney stones?
July 24, 2013 @ 21:41:05
^ I think you get it from not drinking enough water

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 24, 2013 @ 22:01:53
feels like someone is stabbing you in the kidney for two plus hours then the pain slides down to the dick

after the first one i thought my dick would be fucked up
after this one im pretty sure my dick is fucked up 
no sensitivity in penis

im healthy as fuck when it comes to drinking water during the day and shit but i think the stones may be due to copious amounts of drinking beers, i love to drink milk and eat cheese aswell both of which cause calcium buildups in body 

its also odd though because drinking beers makes you piss thus flushing out body but idunno

fuck it, atleast its over 
I heard it's one of the most painful things someone can go through right next to child birth. Feel better man.

x

July 24, 2013 @ 22:54:34
Tbh I'm so glad I have not gotten a kidney stone.
I used to only drink sodas literally only sodas no water at all!
I drank soda for like 2 years strait. I would get these real bad headaches when I walk out side because of dehydration, I would also start itching really bad I would break out in hives every time I would sweat. But I never sweat I didn't have enough water in my system. But I have only drank 4 sodas this whole summer so I guess that's good.
I now drink 4-5 water bottles a day.
Thank God I have not gotten any kidney stoneS.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

July 24, 2013 @ 23:17:15
EDIT: People got way too much time on their hands... smh

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

July 24, 2013 @ 23:19:52
Low key dick ride.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Please login first to reply.
x