Off-Topic Chat

Aug 31, 2014 @ 16:10
Workaholics the full series is on Comedy Central app. Been watching it since last night smokeyface

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Aug 31, 2014 @ 18:30
London you ever encounter camel spiders overseas? I was just watching some videos on youtube and those things are insane.
my first night in country *Afghanistan* we had to get all of the flights bags off this pallet rack and there was one at the very bottom but it ran off into the sand

most multi leged creature i came in contact with was in the deserts of fort irwin ...hella scorpions 
there's tons of scorpions in the dirt here at incirlik. and camel spiders out in the desert. :\
Aug 31, 2014 @ 18:44
going thru KTT wdywt  and some of these fit pics would cause at least 3 or 4 pages of nothing but flaming so many non taken shots 
They dont roast people as much on that site. Personally I think we roast on HB so much because it provides a little excitement on an otherwise boring site

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

Aug 31, 2014 @ 21:13
even when they do have lil  get backs with each other all the censorship ruins it
Aug 31, 2014 @ 21:34
HB flaming builds character

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Sep 01, 2014 @ 02:13
Went to ktt for the first time today fam. Dead at "poverty shirts". http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=440490.14598
Sep 01, 2014 @ 03:33
Holy shit. The Leaked Celeb Pics thread has like +95K views in just 7 hours. 

KAWAII BOYZ WORLD WIDE. RIP BOLAND & HARAMBE

Sep 01, 2014 @ 03:38
damn hb out here
Sep 01, 2014 @ 03:43
Holy shit. The Leaked Celeb Pics thread has like +95K views in just 7 hours. 
Fap or die
Sep 01, 2014 @ 16:18
Undecided whether to buy a Supreme TNF corduroy mountain shell jacket or just a regular north face jacket

礻一

Sep 01, 2014 @ 16:39

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 01, 2014 @ 22:11
just copped a pair of the black/white flyknit trainers, 'worn once', for $170... surely that's got to be too good to be true.

礻一

Sep 01, 2014 @ 22:32
just did some business againsmokeyface started the day with 0 dollars in my wallet. Ended the night with $30 and smoked about 3 grams off that top shelf in a day. Now im faded ass on HB chillin my ass off. This was how my first week of college started.... and some Frat partiessmokeyface

Go.

Sep 01, 2014 @ 23:45
Undecided whether to buy a Supreme TNF corduroy mountain shell jacket or just a regular north face jacket
That corduroy shell is one of my all time favorite pieces from Supreme, prices are so damn high though  

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

Sep 02, 2014 @ 01:22
Clarks finna drop a bomb

•••

Sep 02, 2014 @ 01:23
just did some business again started the day with 0 dollars in my wallet. Ended the night with $30 and smoked about 3 grams off that top shelf in a day. Now im faded ass on HB chillin my ass off. This was how my first week of college started.... and some Frat parties
Do not spend your free time in college on HB. There's far better things you could be doing. When I was in school, that was when I spent the least amount of time on the computer and it was awesome

•••

Sep 02, 2014 @ 01:49
Clarks finna drop a bomb

Info on these? 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 02, 2014 @ 03:03
just did some business again started the day with 0 dollars in my wallet. Ended the night with $30 and smoked about 3 grams off that top shelf in a day. Now im faded ass on HB chillin my ass off. This was how my first week of college started.... and some Frat parties
Do not spend your free time in college on HB. There's far better things you could be doing. When I was in school, that was when I spent the least amount of time on the computer and it was awesome
I was with friends the entire time I was out of class bro. Not to mention they are all new friends, completely just met them like a few weeks ago. Today was my relaxing day away just to let my body recover from everything.

Edit: ohhh I just got what you meant. Yeah, ofcourse. I don't know about everyone else, but I peep the magazines and than come to the forums, just to see all the new shits that coming out daily. I'm also on other fashion sites and various stores peeping at whats dope. Usually come like late at night or mid day when im taking a break from HW or studying.

Go.

Sep 02, 2014 @ 03:14
Clarks finna drop a bomb

smokeyface

FPM - MUCKFATH

Sep 02, 2014 @ 04:09
Those Clarks sound & look amazing but I'm sketch on how well the sole will handle being there are spaces.

On another note Air Max 90 City Brazil's are $100 off right now @ FinishLine.smokeyface
Just swooped mine so feel free to flourish..Link

I like Polo and stuff.

Sep 02, 2014 @ 04:20
"
A friend of mine sent his dons to a guy he knows too get them signed by kanye because he had 1st row 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 02, 2014 @ 04:22
Jimmy is a cool guy too sucks it had too be him

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 02, 2014 @ 04:48
add me on steam!
satansstepson
lets play some arma, or some csgo or fuck it some dota

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

Sep 02, 2014 @ 07:28
college dropout fuckkkkk so nice 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 02, 2014 @ 08:58
When girls masturbate for you on snapchat > 
woke up feeling really good 
dead

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Sep 02, 2014 @ 17:29
no classes for another hour smokeyface 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

Sep 02, 2014 @ 21:35
How should I size for an alpha industries bomber brehs?

Heartbreak Boyz | IG @woa.die

Sep 02, 2014 @ 21:41
tts

Go.

Sep 03, 2014 @ 00:58
Anybody got any recommendations for a quality home stereo?  Want something that can bump and put out some good sound/bass.
Sep 03, 2014 @ 02:07
tts
all these brands like alpha and gap and old navy and shit have 40 year old man sizing 
so they all fit wierd af 
but ur best bet is if ur a thick nigga go tts
if ur a skinny nigga size down 
but thats where it gets tricky cus it might end up a lil short on length and a lil wide either way 
thats old man sizing 4 ya

bein edgy aint all its cracked up to be

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0