[Official] Off-Topic Chat

July 24, 2014 @ 10:43:54
Fubu wearing, pacun shopping, H&M ass niqqas.

FUCK ALL Y'ALL.

DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT ALREADY REVS.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

July 24, 2014 @ 10:52:01
Veryrareandbased left for a reason. FUCK. This site has turned into complete shit. Mods need to close registration already. Nothing but trolls now, and no real room for discussion. Plus, the pic/video thread is full of shit. Peace.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

July 24, 2014 @ 11:46:52
u ever feel like ur texting a bitch on  point and shit then u stop for a couple hours or a day then ur mojo fucks up and when u talk to her again u aint as slick until u get into rhythm
i know watchu saying, my tac has always been to ice them during daytime and just always be busy or at least pretend i am to her. I only text bitches past 9pm
July 24, 2014 @ 18:22:03
Veryrareandbased left for a reason. FUCK. This site has turned into complete shit. Mods need to close registration already. Nothing but trolls now, and no real room for discussion. Plus, the pic/video thread is full of shit. Peace.
there never gonna close registration you stupid fuck they have a store hype beast trying to make money 
shut yo crybaby ass up 
July 24, 2014 @ 18:22:31
why is selling things such a pain.  Listed a couple pairs of shoes on Ebay and they all ended with some really good bids and I was hyped cause 2 went for way higher than I thought they would.  Anyway, all the shoes ive listed ended days ago and them lame ass bidders aint payin up.....Tired of deadass brokebois wasting my time.  Now i gotta do an unpaid items case smh.  
try selling reps 
million fucking questions
everybody broke
July 24, 2014 @ 18:24:11
turned my car in yesterday to the auto body shop 
to get a door dent and fender dent and all my hail damage fixed before i paint her matte white
won't ger her back till next friday 
can't get a rental till this friday but I'm debating on if i wanna fork out the 500 for it 
first time not having a vehicle in the states since 2012 
July 24, 2014 @ 21:36:33
Just finished my summer courses, don't start school again until August. I can chill with my friends now a little bit, but I really don't have anything to do for the next 3 weeks, I don't wanna just sit around. What do you guys suggest I do?
July 25, 2014 @ 01:21:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
just hit up that thrift shop for $5 Polo flannels 

Your gonna kill my come ups.
its ok breh not many people on the forum wear xxl 

edit: played soccer for the first time in a while

hot damn did it feel good

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

July 25, 2014 @ 01:36:49
just hit up that thrift shop for $5 Polo flannels 

Your gonna kill my come ups.
its ok breh not many people on the forum wear xxl 
Ebay money my friend.
 Sold this for $120.

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

July 25, 2014 @ 01:55:36
turned my car in yesterday to the auto body shop 
to get a door dent and fender dent and all my hail damage fixed before i paint her matte white
won't ger her back till next friday 
can't get a rental till this friday but I'm debating on if i wanna fork out the 500 for it 
first time not having a vehicle in the states since 2012 
It sucks man, I got into an accident back in April and I didn't get it replaced cause insurance went up. It's been a pain in the ass getting to places.
July 26, 2014 @ 07:11:58
What's the huge hype about Jesus pieces? 
July 26, 2014 @ 14:20:18
illuminati

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

July 26, 2014 @ 15:59:27
you posting this 4 years too late b
July 26, 2014 @ 20:21:03
you don't love your lord an savior? 
July 26, 2014 @ 21:00:18
you posting this 4 years too late b
Wtf? They've been popular. Some things aren't hype nigga

Let me see those downvotes

July 26, 2014 @ 23:55:35

July 27, 2014 @ 01:09:03
I just bought a hat from ebbetts field flannels and now that ive received it, it isnt the color i wanted. The hat on the site looks like a light blue but now that i have it it looks more like a dark blue. Anyone know a way to change the color? The hat is wool.

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

July 27, 2014 @ 04:31:23
Any webshops that ship Eastpak backpacks to the US at a decent price.

"Why does everything at Supreme sell out fast".

July 27, 2014 @ 16:53:12
Dont yall hate when people keep using these new words for every situation! Everything "hyped". Every bitch a "thot". Everything "ratchet" or "flames". Niggas "trolls". etc. Like shut the fuck up already.
July 27, 2014 @ 17:14:28
Dont yall hate when people keep using these new words for every situation! Everything "hyped". Every bitch a "thot". Everything "ratchet" or "flames". Niggas "trolls". etc. Like shut the fuck up already.
I feel you cudi, but thats how society is. it trips me out when people find a new word and abondon the old ones tho bruhz is lame
July 27, 2014 @ 20:36:22
Most of that shit is only heavy on the internet b. People say it IRL too but so what? If u tired of people talkin like that find a different social circle.

We change words every year nigga, are u mad we don't still say "where art thou?" & shit?

Let me see those downvotes

July 27, 2014 @ 20:40:28
you don't love your lord an savior? 
Athiest b. I realize the chains been around for quite a while now.
July 27, 2014 @ 20:52:13
Finally got around to playing that Destiny Beta.
The game is the most fun I've had in a while playing something so blatantly unoriginal.

July 27, 2014 @ 20:53:35
 The hat is wool.
Wash it in really really hot water. blushing

July 27, 2014 @ 22:09:54
Most of that shit is only heavy on the internet b. People say it IRL too but so what? If u tired of people talkin like that find a different social circle.

We change words every year nigga, are u mad we don't still say "where art thou?" & shit?
word up
July 27, 2014 @ 23:49:09
a real philosopher here lol

July 28, 2014 @ 01:17:39
Nobody caught the cudi joke..smh Bae

The new Hercules was ass fucking hype
July 28, 2014 @ 01:34:14
 The hat is wool.
Wash it in really really hot water.
how u kno bout dis

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

July 28, 2014 @ 01:37:37
 The hat is wool.
Wash it in really really hot water.
how u kno bout dis
Just do it and thank me later. Us mid-life crisis guys have some wisdom you know.
Let me know how it works out for you.blushing

July 28, 2014 @ 11:06:52
I remember posting a while ago about the same issue but after quite a while looking, i've narrowed my 'smart-casual' shoe choice down to 2 pairs. Basically I want a pair of shoes that I can wear to semi-smart occasions, mainly dinner with my girlfriend. My choices are either Sperry Topsiders in a camel suede, or a similar coloured Clarks desert boot. I prefer the shape of boat shoes, but aren't they really associated with gay people? And are they even smart at all? Absolutely no knowledge on either shoe.

礻一

Please login first to reply.
x