August 18, 2014 @ 06:17 AM
GxoctFace

Went to a filipino party earlier. Saw this tall girl (around 5'11) looking like a model. Father is a caucasian; mother's a pinay. Holla'd at her. Mid conversation, I asked if she's still in college. Told me she's only 17 and still in highschool.

ig: @christiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

August 18, 2014 @ 07:10 AM
k.ly16

Went to a filipino party earlier. Saw this tall girl (around 5'11) looking like a model. Father is a caucasian; mother's a pinay. Holla'd at her. Mid conversation, I asked if she's still in college. Told me she's only 17 and still in highschool.

PICS?
August 18, 2014 @ 07:29 AM
GxoctFace

sry no can do b.

ig: @christiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

August 18, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
Herban

^beans used to be signed to jay z and when he dropped his record he felt like they didn't come through for him on the promotion side

there more to it than tht, but ths the root of it

Really not Jay's fault though. A lot of those cats were not smart with their money.

sry no can do b.

Bet you found her on facebook. already.
August 18, 2014 @ 08:15 AM
Herban

edit: DP 10char
August 18, 2014 @ 03:35 PM
LCULT

nearing the end of always sunny in philadelphia season 8. one more season to go, then 10 is being released this year. this series is incredible, one of the few american sitcoms that make me laugh

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

August 18, 2014 @ 05:15 PM
meFLOW

havent showerd in three days feel grimy as fuck 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

August 18, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
Tony Montana

looks like the skinheads are back in the wdywt, smh the mods need to close the forum for good
too late to close it now bruh you registered already.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

August 19, 2014 @ 01:43 AM
AmericanLegend

havent showerd in three days feel grimy as fuck 
breh saving the environment and conserving water
my nigga *claps* 

taste the glamour

August 19, 2014 @ 02:09 AM
wh0die

So Mexican HB fam who fucks with corridos?
August 19, 2014 @ 02:14 AM
AmericanLegend

yea they cool when ur drunk at beaner partys or bars in tijuana 
but 2 b bumpin that shit in the whip is def not a good look 

taste the glamour

August 19, 2014 @ 03:05 AM
k.ly16

Any one here majoring in Finance or knows about Finance? I'm a senior in HS and I wanted some more info on it? Worth it? Pros and Cons? What should I work on before taking some classes?
August 19, 2014 @ 03:16 AM
wh0die

damn bruh I bump corridos in the whip when I'm with my boys, also that shit is so tight at the bars. I went to some pool parlor/ bar thing in mexico shit had a cool as vibe with the corridos playing.
August 19, 2014 @ 04:10 AM
REVS

Any one here majoring in Finance or knows about Finance? I'm a senior in HS and I wanted some more info on it? Worth it? Pros and Cons? What should I work on before taking some classes?
I am. Is it worth it? Maybe. I'm not going to lie, there's a lot of boring ass classes that you'll need to take once you move deeper into studying in this field. I really couldn't tell you what to work on before college though cause I really didn't do shit.  

If I had to, I'd probably recommend trying to have a strong math SAT score, and over all proficiency in high school level math courses. (Pre-Calc, Calc, Stat).  Maybe look into joining groups like Future Business Leaders. I didn't apply directly to the school of Business though, I applied to the college of general studies and then worked from there into the school of Business at Pitt. But if you're looking to directly apply to the business school or business program at whatever college you may end up at, these are just a few things I'm assuming they'd look for in prospective freshmen. Hope it helps a little. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

August 19, 2014 @ 04:30 AM
k.ly16

I am. Is it worth it? Maybe. I'm not going to lie, there's a lot of boring ass classes that you'll need to take once you move deeper into studying in this field. I really couldn't tell you what to work on before college though cause I really didn't do shit.  

If I had to, I'd probably recommend trying to have a strong math SAT score, and over all proficiency in high school level math courses. (Pre-Calc, Calc, Stat).  Maybe look into joining groups like Future Business Leaders. I didn't apply directly to the school of Business though, I applied to the college of general studies and then worked from there into the school of Business at Pitt. But if you're looking to directly apply to the business school or business program at whatever college you may end up at, these are just a few things I'm assuming they'd look for in prospective freshmen. Hope it helps a little. 
I've heard several myth's that your Math skills doesn't need to particularly be too strong to be able to do well in Finance. Would u say that is true? Math isn't necessarily my strong suit. I'm taking Trig next year will it be any help for me? I took pre-cal last yr and it was too hard for me so I transferred. 
August 19, 2014 @ 07:04 AM
Sentimental

Any hustlers left on HB????? OG members??? Share some knowledge with the kid B. I'm bout to be broke. I gotta make some paper, ASAP. Share some side hustles and money making jobs with me. College boutta start I'm not gonna work no 9-5. PM me if you got something useful you can share with me.
August 19, 2014 @ 07:14 AM
AmericanLegend

flip dumb shit on ebay breh, so much shit u can buy at garage sales or thrift shops for 50 cents or 1 dollar and list on ebay for 2 dollars below the lowest price and still make hella profit 
i ran a joint like this made 1k in three weeks sittin on my ass 
but i also went to rich white folk garage sales so idk if u go to broke nigga garage sales u makin no gains breh

taste the glamour

August 19, 2014 @ 01:01 PM
brittneykitty

Any hustlers left on HB????? OG members??? Share some knowledge with the kid B. I'm bout to be broke. I gotta make some paper, ASAP. Share some side hustles and money making jobs with me. College boutta start I'm not gonna work no 9-5. PM me if you got something useful you can share with me.
buy fake morgan silver dollars from china and sell em. you can make a few hundred a coin depending on the date. less work and safer than selling drugs

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

August 19, 2014 @ 02:05 PM
fakeasslondon

buy fake morgan silver dollars from china and sell em. you can make a few hundred a coin depending on the date. less work and safer than selling drugs
nighas aint got no morals 
August 19, 2014 @ 02:13 PM
spamster

August 19, 2014 @ 06:42 PM
SonOfRise

is veryrareandbased back?was it him or 
buddy omar that goy sogned to a label?

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

August 19, 2014 @ 06:55 PM
spamster

is veryrareandbased back?was it him or 
buddy omar that goy sogned to a label?
doubt it. JB thread hasn't been blessed in a while...
August 19, 2014 @ 09:59 PM
Herban

August 19, 2014 @ 10:26 PM
Stellar

First day with this faddy

senior citizen

August 20, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
Sentimental

HB brehs I've found the solution to my money dilemma

Imma be a yoga instructor

I just gotta take that class and shit and get my certificate 
It's fucking easy breh, just teach people how to stretch. Not to mention the amount of bitches that goes to yoga classes. Imma even do private lesson if they willing to pay for it  This is the new money route 

yoga instructors gets pussy guaranteed
August 20, 2014 @ 01:11 AM
Herban

Doubt they get paid much unless you have your own shit.
August 20, 2014 @ 03:58 PM
NapoleonComplex

ayyyo 

why can women choose to have an abortion and not be a mother, but a man is deadbeat for not wanting to be a father? 

edit: the reason I ask is because my homies crazy girlfriend is threatening to not follow through with an abortion that they had both agreed to if he breaks up with her. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 20, 2014 @ 04:44 PM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Trust No Bitch ^^^^

On a lighter note...

I need input on the Footpatrol x Clarks Tawyer.
I have a very nice hook up for some 11.5's DS but I wear a 12. Was
wondering if anybody had these and how true to size they are. I'm sure I
could manage an 11.5 but if they are too snug it's not worth it. Any
feedback on TTS or not?

"You can drop off your kid and run my fade" #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

August 20, 2014 @ 05:29 PM
straight2hell

Trust No Bitch ^^^^

On a lighter note...

I need input on the Footpatrol x Clarks Tawyer.
I have a very nice hook up for some 11.5's DS but I wear a 12. Was

wondering if anybody had these and how true to size they are. I'm sure I

could manage an 11.5 but if they are too snug it's not worth it. Any

feedback on TTS or not?
cant say for sure but having worn clarks for over a decade ive always sized down at least 1/2 a size, even their more "snug" models like the DB or mali's

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

August 20, 2014 @ 05:40 PM
Iarumas

ayyyo 

why can women choose to have an abortion and not be a mother, but a man is deadbeat for not wanting to be a father? 

edit: the reason I ask is because my homies crazy girlfriend is threatening to not follow through with an abortion that they had both agreed to if he breaks up with her. 
tell your homie to stay with her until she gets the abortion and then to leave that crazy bitch.

Please login first to reply.