July 23, 2014 @ 02:34 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

just hit up that thrift shop for $5 Polo flannels 

Your gonna kill my come ups. smile

"You can drop off your kid and run my fade" #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

July 23, 2014 @ 02:44 AM
bjornvan

I hate when I'm daydreaming in public (ie class) and I think of something funny, and I'm just laughing to myself like an idiot
I do this way too often in lines at grocery stores to the point i find myself thinking, dont think of funny shit, but that thought itself make me laugh.
July 23, 2014 @ 05:11 AM
AmericanLegend

u ever feel like ur texting a bitch on  point and shit then u stop for a couple hours or a day then ur mojo fucks up and when u talk to her again u aint as slick until u get into rhythm

taste the glamour

July 23, 2014 @ 05:22 AM
Ruthless

u ever feel like ur texting a bitch on  point and shit then u stop for a couple hours or a day then ur mojo fucks up and when u talk to her again u aint as slick until u get into rhythm
Lmaooo at texting bitches

If you texting her anything more than "hey Come over" u lost

if she wanna talk to you she'll do it alone wit u at the house 

Let me see those downvotes

July 23, 2014 @ 05:45 AM
AmericanLegend

sometimes its necessary casanova 

taste the glamour

July 23, 2014 @ 09:51 PM
jjapplesauce

why is selling things such a pain.  Listed a couple pairs of shoes on Ebay and they all ended with some really good bids and I was hyped cause 2 went for way higher than I thought they would.  Anyway, all the shoes ive listed ended days ago and them lame ass bidders aint payin up.....Tired of deadass brokebois wasting my time.  Now i gotta do an unpaid items case smh.  
July 23, 2014 @ 10:54 PM
Sentimental

I hate it when I buy something on impulse especially at the store because plan A sold out and you need a plan B cause you drove all the way there already and your like aiteeee this looks cool and you drop a lot of money on it and you feeel good as fuck for a few hours than later that night you're just like WTF DID I BLOW AlL this money on..... And you go to hypebeast.com and you see a new lookbook and you realize that f/w is dropping soon and now I gotta work some more hours to make this money back fuck.......... i should sell drugs 
July 24, 2014 @ 01:33 AM
bjornvan

Lmaooo at texting bitches

If you texting her anything more than "hey Come over" u lost

if she wanna talk to you she'll do it alone wit u at the house 
you only fuck with thots. thats why lol
July 24, 2014 @ 05:13 AM
Stellar

anyone know any spots in sf. restaurants, shops, etc. thanks

senior citizen

July 24, 2014 @ 10:43 AM
Smalls

Fubu wearing, pacun shopping, H&M ass niqqas.

FUCK ALL Y'ALL.

DEACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT ALREADY REVS.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

July 24, 2014 @ 10:52 AM
Smalls

Veryrareandbased left for a reason. FUCK. This site has turned into complete shit. Mods need to close registration already. Nothing but trolls now, and no real room for discussion. Plus, the pic/video thread is full of shit. Peace.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

July 24, 2014 @ 11:46 AM
Pantic

i know watchu saying, my tac has always been to ice them during daytime and just always be busy or at least pretend i am to her. I only text bitches past 9pm
July 24, 2014 @ 06:22 PM
fakeasslondon

Veryrareandbased left for a reason. FUCK. This site has turned into complete shit. Mods need to close registration already. Nothing but trolls now, and no real room for discussion. Plus, the pic/video thread is full of shit. Peace.
there never gonna close registration you stupid fuck they have a store hype beast trying to make money 
shut yo crybaby ass up 
July 24, 2014 @ 06:22 PM
fakeasslondon

why is selling things such a pain.  Listed a couple pairs of shoes on Ebay and they all ended with some really good bids and I was hyped cause 2 went for way higher than I thought they would.  Anyway, all the shoes ive listed ended days ago and them lame ass bidders aint payin up.....Tired of deadass brokebois wasting my time.  Now i gotta do an unpaid items case smh.  
try selling reps 
million fucking questions
everybody broke
July 24, 2014 @ 06:24 PM
fakeasslondon

turned my car in yesterday to the auto body shop 
to get a door dent and fender dent and all my hail damage fixed before i paint her matte white
won't ger her back till next friday 
can't get a rental till this friday but I'm debating on if i wanna fork out the 500 for it 
first time not having a vehicle in the states since 2012 
July 24, 2014 @ 09:36 PM
steady

Just finished my summer courses, don't start school again until August. I can chill with my friends now a little bit, but I really don't have anything to do for the next 3 weeks, I don't wanna just sit around. What do you guys suggest I do?
July 25, 2014 @ 01:21 AM
meFLOW

Your gonna kill my come ups.
its ok breh not many people on the forum wear xxl 

edit: played soccer for the first time in a while

hot damn did it feel good

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

July 25, 2014 @ 01:36 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

Your gonna kill my come ups.
its ok breh not many people on the forum wear xxl 

Ebay money my friend.
 Sold this for $120.

"You can drop off your kid and run my fade" #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

July 25, 2014 @ 01:55 AM
steady

turned my car in yesterday to the auto body shop 
to get a door dent and fender dent and all my hail damage fixed before i paint her matte white
won't ger her back till next friday 
can't get a rental till this friday but I'm debating on if i wanna fork out the 500 for it 
first time not having a vehicle in the states since 2012 
It sucks man, I got into an accident back in April and I didn't get it replaced cause insurance went up. It's been a pain in the ass getting to places.
July 26, 2014 @ 07:11 AM
Black Adam

What's the huge hype about Jesus pieces? 
July 26, 2014 @ 02:20 PM
brittneykitty

illuminati

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

July 26, 2014 @ 03:59 PM
Pantic

you posting this 4 years too late b
July 26, 2014 @ 08:21 PM
fakeasslondon

you don't love your lord an savior? 
July 26, 2014 @ 09:00 PM
Ruthless

you posting this 4 years too late b
Wtf? They've been popular. Some things aren't hype nigga

July 26, 2014 @ 11:55 PM
meFLOW

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

July 27, 2014 @ 01:09 AM
dankversace

I just bought a hat from ebbetts field flannels and now that ive received it, it isnt the color i wanted. The hat on the site looks like a light blue but now that i have it it looks more like a dark blue. Anyone know a way to change the color? The hat is wool.

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

July 27, 2014 @ 04:31 AM
Sisqo

Any webshops that ship Eastpak backpacks to the US at a decent price.

"My shoes they rare, sold out in like 10 minutes tbh".

July 27, 2014 @ 04:53 PM
Think People

Dont yall hate when people keep using these new words for every situation! Everything "hyped". Every bitch a "thot". Everything "ratchet" or "flames". Niggas "trolls". etc. Like shut the fuck up already.
July 27, 2014 @ 05:14 PM
itsdaveamigo

Dont yall hate when people keep using these new words for every situation! Everything "hyped". Every bitch a "thot". Everything "ratchet" or "flames". Niggas "trolls". etc. Like shut the fuck up already.
I feel you cudi, but thats how society is. it trips me out when people find a new word and abondon the old ones tho bruhz is lame
July 27, 2014 @ 08:36 PM
Ruthless

Most of that shit is only heavy on the internet b. People say it IRL too but so what? If u tired of people talkin like that find a different social circle.

We change words every year nigga, are u mad we don't still say "where art thou?" & shit?

Please login first to reply.