Off-Topic Chat

Jul 25, 2014 @ 01:55
turned my car in yesterday to the auto body shop 
to get a door dent and fender dent and all my hail damage fixed before i paint her matte white
won't ger her back till next friday 
can't get a rental till this friday but I'm debating on if i wanna fork out the 500 for it 
first time not having a vehicle in the states since 2012 
It sucks man, I got into an accident back in April and I didn't get it replaced cause insurance went up. It's been a pain in the ass getting to places.
Jul 26, 2014 @ 07:11
What's the huge hype about Jesus pieces? 

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Jul 26, 2014 @ 14:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
illuminati

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

Jul 26, 2014 @ 15:59
you posting this 4 years too late b
Jul 26, 2014 @ 20:21
you don't love your lord an savior? 
Jul 26, 2014 @ 21:00
you posting this 4 years too late b
Wtf? They've been popular. Some things aren't hype nigga

Let me see those downvotes

Jul 26, 2014 @ 23:55

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

Jul 27, 2014 @ 01:09
I just bought a hat from ebbetts field flannels and now that ive received it, it isnt the color i wanted. The hat on the site looks like a light blue but now that i have it it looks more like a dark blue. Anyone know a way to change the color? The hat is wool.

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

Jul 27, 2014 @ 04:31
Any webshops that ship Eastpak backpacks to the US at a decent price.

"Why does everything at Supreme sell out fast".

Jul 27, 2014 @ 16:53
Dont yall hate when people keep using these new words for every situation! Everything "hyped". Every bitch a "thot". Everything "ratchet" or "flames". Niggas "trolls". etc. Like shut the fuck up already.
Jul 27, 2014 @ 17:14
Dont yall hate when people keep using these new words for every situation! Everything "hyped". Every bitch a "thot". Everything "ratchet" or "flames". Niggas "trolls". etc. Like shut the fuck up already.
I feel you cudi, but thats how society is. it trips me out when people find a new word and abondon the old ones tho bruhz is lame
Jul 27, 2014 @ 20:36
Most of that shit is only heavy on the internet b. People say it IRL too but so what? If u tired of people talkin like that find a different social circle.

We change words every year nigga, are u mad we don't still say "where art thou?" & shit?

Let me see those downvotes

Jul 27, 2014 @ 20:40
you don't love your lord an savior? 
Athiest b. I realize the chains been around for quite a while now.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Jul 27, 2014 @ 20:52
Finally got around to playing that Destiny Beta.
The game is the most fun I've had in a while playing something so blatantly unoriginal.

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 27, 2014 @ 20:53
 The hat is wool.
Wash it in really really hot water. blushing

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 27, 2014 @ 22:09
Most of that shit is only heavy on the internet b. People say it IRL too but so what? If u tired of people talkin like that find a different social circle.

We change words every year nigga, are u mad we don't still say "where art thou?" & shit?
word up
Jul 27, 2014 @ 23:49
a real philosopher here lol

Jul 28, 2014 @ 01:17
Nobody caught the cudi joke..smh Bae

The new Hercules was ass fucking hype
Jul 28, 2014 @ 01:34
 The hat is wool.
Wash it in really really hot water.
how u kno bout dis

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

Jul 28, 2014 @ 01:37
Wash it in really really hot water.
how u kno bout dis
Just do it and thank me later. Us mid-life crisis guys have some wisdom you know.
Let me know how it works out for you.blushing

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 28, 2014 @ 11:06
I remember posting a while ago about the same issue but after quite a while looking, i've narrowed my 'smart-casual' shoe choice down to 2 pairs. Basically I want a pair of shoes that I can wear to semi-smart occasions, mainly dinner with my girlfriend. My choices are either Sperry Topsiders in a camel suede, or a similar coloured Clarks desert boot. I prefer the shape of boat shoes, but aren't they really associated with gay people? And are they even smart at all? Absolutely no knowledge on either shoe.

礻一

Jul 28, 2014 @ 11:14
^^^ WTF are you talking about. And who are you responding to? lmao.
But to expand on this shoe dillema...
Unless your shoes are bright pink with rainbows I would'nt worry about any pair of shoes being associated with "gay" people. Unless I had an insecurity within myself. Roll with what you like fammo. I like Clarks better myself.

Even if it is a pink rainbow shoe..always remember "the man makes the clothes the clothes don't make the man."

I like Polo and stuff.

Jul 28, 2014 @ 14:51

Jul 28, 2014 @ 15:25
I remember posting a while ago about the same issue but after quite a while looking, i've narrowed my 'smart-casual' shoe choice down to 2 pairs. Basically I want a pair of shoes that I can wear to semi-smart occasions, mainly dinner with my girlfriend. My choices are either Sperry Topsiders in a camel suede, or a similar coloured Clarks desert boot. I prefer the shape of boat shoes, but aren't they really associated with gay people? And are they even smart at all? Absolutely no knowledge on either shoe.
Buy what u want and what u like. Heck if u got money buy both pairs.
Jul 28, 2014 @ 15:35
am tryn fuck with comme des garcons this year
Jul 28, 2014 @ 16:09
Buy what u want and what u like. Heck if u got money buy both pairs.
nah not looking to spend too much because they won't be worn that much. think i'm gonna go with the sperrys, cos the website has free delivery & returns so if they turn up and i look like a batty i'll just send them back

礻一

Jul 28, 2014 @ 16:45
^ Just buy some wingtips or brogues.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jul 28, 2014 @ 19:09
Clarks desert bootBuy what u want and what u like. Heck if u got money buy both pairs.
nah not looking to spend too much because they won't be worn that much. think i'm gonna go with the sperrys, cos the website has free delivery & returns so if they turn up and i look like a batty i'll just send them back
how broke are you dude?
do not have a local store you can go to and look at  sperrys they are a very common shoe
probably reviews on youtube
that whole if i don't like it ill return it logic kills me 
if your not 100% on something don't buy it 
Jul 28, 2014 @ 19:53
i'm not broke, i just don't see the logic in spending money on two pairs of shoes, both of which you're not going to fully enjoy wearing because you're not used to wearing smart-ish shoes. and the only shop which stocks sperrys near me doesn't have the style/shape that i want. 

@origins yeah i was also looking at suede wingtips but i dunno i'm just oblivious as to what these sorta shoes go with, that's why such a simple task of smart-casual shoes is proving for me to be so tedious. what're a decent brand of wingtips?

礻一

Jul 28, 2014 @ 20:08
^ depends on wht u want & ur price range

trickers or crocket & jones are pretty good if u want something traditional, or you could go w/ mcnairy if you wanted something more stylized

in your other post you said you like the shape of boat shoes or w/e, yuketen makes a bunch of shoes like that, they do the moc toe thing pretty well

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

Please login first to reply.