June 18, 2014 @ 12:26 AM
mackness

People from Ohio have the most 'plain' accents, they train news anchors to have them. (not rural ohio hicks, metro area ohio) 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

June 18, 2014 @ 01:00 AM
FRENCH MONTANA

I thought Californians were the ones that sounded normal and everyone else just sounds weird.
well tbh i dont really know.

when i heard american english, it was mostly through new yorkers and californians and it sounded the same to me.

now that ive grown and ive improved my english, I might be more sensitive to these differences.
Ill be off to NYC this summer, well see !!
June 18, 2014 @ 04:08 AM
awhitehippy

Read a pretty interesting article after I was curious about what would happen if an astronaut or cosmonaut floats off into space. This is apparently what would occur. Little read, but it's pretty interesting. 

"You would be wearing your emergency jetpack, called SAFER, which would automatically counter any tumbling to stabilize you. Then NASA's plan dictates that you take manual control and fly back to safety.However, if the pack's three pounds of fuel runs out, if another astronaut doesn't quickly grab you, or if the air lock is irreparably damaged, you're in big trouble. No protocols can save you now. (In fact, there aren't any.) At the moment, there's no spacecraft to pick you up. The only one with a rescue-ready air-locked compartment—the Space Shuttle—is in retirement. So your only choice is to orbit, waiting for your roughly 7.5 hours of breathable air to run out. It wouldn't be too terrible. You might get a little hungry, but there's up to a liter of water available via straw in your helmet. You'd simply sip and think of your family as you watched the sun rise and set—approximately five times, depending on your altitude."
Damn that's heavy. It must be crazy to be up there in space in that position, knowing you're going to die and there's not a soul who exists that can save you, you'd feel so abandoned. It's sad cause I'm sure your loved ones would do anything to save you but there's literally nothing they can do, nothing. That sunset thing is crazy haha.

x

June 18, 2014 @ 03:43 PM
CODEINE

emotional drinker checking in sad

https://soundcloud.com/lidogotsongs/yung-lean-gatorade-lido-remix

June 18, 2014 @ 03:57 PM
ᵂᴼᴬᴰᴵᴱ

who in toronto wants 2 b on the guestlist for that nxne - jacques greene / jim-e stack / tommy kruise show 
hit me within the next hour

~ h a n s u m ~

June 18, 2014 @ 05:09 PM
Space Cowboy

Read a pretty interesting article after I was curious about what would happen if an astronaut or cosmonaut floats off into space. This is apparently what would occur. Little read, but it's pretty interesting. 

"You would be wearing your emergency jetpack, called SAFER, which would automatically counter any tumbling to stabilize you. Then NASA's plan dictates that you take manual control and fly back to safety.However, if the pack's three pounds of fuel runs out, if another astronaut doesn't quickly grab you, or if the air lock is irreparably damaged, you're in big trouble. No protocols can save you now. (In fact, there aren't any.) At the moment, there's no spacecraft to pick you up. The only one with a rescue-ready air-locked compartment—the Space Shuttle—is in retirement. So your only choice is to orbit, waiting for your roughly 7.5 hours of breathable air to run out. It wouldn't be too terrible. You might get a little hungry, but there's up to a liter of water available via straw in your helmet. You'd simply sip and think of your family as you watched the sun rise and set—approximately five times, depending on your altitude."
not a bad way to go out 
June 19, 2014 @ 12:04 AM
wh0die

I left my phone at my girls house.
June 19, 2014 @ 03:28 AM
jjapplesauce

I swear every bitch nowadays is so fake.... im talking about pics on instagram, facebook, etc.  All you see are butchered up pics.  Sure some girls are natural pretty or post normal photos but a majority I see look nothing like that in person. #endphotoshoppedhoes2014
June 19, 2014 @ 05:04 AM
street lights

social media has ruined and fucked up girls standards and expectations smh
lol have you been living under a rock b? the media has always done that. the ones that don't let that type of shit influence them(as much) are the only ones worth the box logo on their back. that said tho, females know they will never get a 10 just like you know you can never get a 10, so with a little confidence anything is possible.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

June 19, 2014 @ 01:04 PM
fakeasslondon

most "bad bitches" date the lamest looking niggas anyway 
you can tell a lot about a woman by who she associates her self with
thats like wise with all people thou 
June 19, 2014 @ 02:27 PM
PennyApollo

"Bad bitches" are boring as fuck anyway.
June 19, 2014 @ 02:29 PM
fakeasslondon

"Bad bitches" are boring as fuck anyway.
zero personality
zero intelligence
June 19, 2014 @ 06:45 PM
CODEINE

still waiting on the day Millz will go Snowden on them mods and leak some info from the admin forum cool

https://soundcloud.com/lidogotsongs/yung-lean-gatorade-lido-remix

June 19, 2014 @ 10:23 PM
Gilly Suits

So I was having the hardest time getting my last 3 classes to graduate as there were originally only 20 slots in each class open for everyone to take but they opened up new sections today and ya boy got in graduating in the winter

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

June 20, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
Think People

So I was having the hardest time getting my last 3 classes to graduate as there were originally only 20 slots in each class open for everyone to take but they opened up new sections today and ya boy got in graduating in the winter
congrats fam
June 20, 2014 @ 01:17 AM
DonBishopSpacePimp

It is hot as fuck!!! Fuck SUMMER!!!

http://i.imgur.com/ibTU48g.png #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

June 20, 2014 @ 02:35 AM
meFLOW

kaka is coming to orlando citys mls team for 2015 coolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 20, 2014 @ 03:42 AM
fakeasslondon

It is hot as fuck!!! Fuck SUMMER!!!
its 120 over here everyday 
smh hot 
June 20, 2014 @ 04:03 AM
brittneykitty

It is hot as fuck!!!

the front of the mazzi look like a fork dont it

June 20, 2014 @ 06:37 PM
jjapplesauce

Friend of mine had some real crazy shit happen to him last night. He was walking back to his apartment from work and came across some dude that had literally been beaten to death on the side of the road.  My homie said the dude was still somewhat conscious but just gushing out blood and his face was almost unrecognizable.  He took off his hoodie and shirt and got it wet and wrapped it around the guys wounds until paramedics came.  I feel kinda bad for my friend cause his guess was that the dude didnt make it...... so hes kinda freaked out today that a person probably died in his arms.  Everyone keeps trying to tell him though he did the right thing and did everything he could. Crazy stuff though... never know what your days gonna throw at you.   
June 21, 2014 @ 07:10 AM
ndrew

damn i shoulda went to edc sad

www.headhunterla.com

June 21, 2014 @ 07:56 AM
Smalls

This site is really starting to go downhill.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

June 21, 2014 @ 07:59 AM
Smalls

Deactivate my account mods.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

June 21, 2014 @ 12:14 PM
LCULT

i had a dream that i became a mod on hypebeast. should i seek psychological treatment? 

虎穴に入らずんば虎子を得ず

June 21, 2014 @ 12:46 PM
FRENCH MONTANA

i had a dream that i became a mod on hypebeast. should i seek psychological treatment? 
nah, just ask millz whats its like to see ur hopes falling down
June 22, 2014 @ 04:33 AM
SonOfRise

For the past week or so I haven't been able to get any good sleep. 
I have been going to "sleep" around 6-7 ish and waking up like an hour later. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 22, 2014 @ 09:25 AM
meFLOW

cameuponthecomeuptybg

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

June 23, 2014 @ 12:27 AM
Gilly Suits

Quickest I've seen the mods clean up a stormfront spam. Well done with that quickdraw boys

June 23, 2014 @ 01:27 AM
REVS

I had to ban at least 30 accounts in the past 10 minutes. Waiting for that next account..lets go.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 23, 2014 @ 01:28 AM
Gilly Suits

I know bro, I would have sent messages on them but you, drew, and jaded are all active AF right now. 

Please login first to reply.