Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 30, 2014 @ 01:37 PM
REVS

Hahah damn eFlow that shit sucks. Power though that shit though, you're almost done. And congrats Mack on finishing your first year of school. cool

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 30, 2014 @ 04:06 PM
meFLOW

ended up getting picked up but still went in swim trunks and no shoes tahaha

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

April 30, 2014 @ 06:04 PM
DaPark

damn somebody stole in school my brand new galaxy s5 and my dslr... straight out of my backpack. i just set that shit down, and was talking to people like 10ft away... outside at the parking lot so no fucking camera caught this bum nigga finessing me.

$1200+!!!! down the fucking drain. right under my fucking nose.

I worked so fucking hard for that money. and saved so long for the camera and phone. MONTHS of working a shitty busboy job so i could get into a hobby and learn something... so i could stop slinging my nasty ass old motorola around.

didn't even activate the galaxy yet!! 
it was paris b
lmao

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

April 30, 2014 @ 07:41 PM
zzzboy

who did you show your camera and phone to?
April 30, 2014 @ 09:23 PM
real nigga

got sum new pants what yall think 
Fuck I'ma have to cancel my order

#3jeanshawty #nomeatjustsauce

April 30, 2014 @ 09:23 PM
real nigga

Done with my first year of college 
Congrats bro, it definitely flies by. Just got done yesterday too. 

April 30, 2014 @ 11:21 PM
AmericanLegend

dead real nigga u prolly got the slim skinny fit ones 
those fit tight
these are more loose 
thats the new 2014 trend  #loosepants 

taste the glamour

April 30, 2014 @ 11:26 PM
real nigga

dead real nigga u prolly got the slim skinny fit ones 
those fit tight
these are more loose 
thats the new 2014 trend  #loosepants 
Yeah I got the slim skinny joints that nigga posted in WDYWT thread the other day. But I see you on that fashion cycle early cool

April 30, 2014 @ 11:56 PM
Rekuso

which fit are those AmericanLegend?
i have to size up on my slim skinnys for mine to fit like that

ig quinnrekuso

May 1, 2014 @ 12:20 AM
AmericanLegend

which fit are those AmericanLegend?
i have to size up on my slim skinnys for mine to fit like that
http://www.dickies.com/mens-clothing/mens-pants/Slim-Taper-Fit-Work-Pant-WP830.jsp

tts & if u get these give them a slight pinroll cus without a pinroll/cuff they look like shit as do most looser- fitting pants or pants in general maybe 
/not a deathgrip around ur ankle pinroll just a casual barely noticeable kind feel me

taste the glamour

May 1, 2014 @ 01:25 AM
REVS

I copped two pairs of those this morning AmericanLegend hahaha. I saw the way they fit and I fuck with them. I wear Dickies for work and I've been wearing slim straight's which look fucking horrible, so I ordered a pair of the Tan and Grey ones. Should get 'em in on Friday.

May 1, 2014 @ 01:45 AM
AmericanLegend

yea they fit on the shorter side length wise so if u copped a length 32 inseam they should fit perfect 
if u copped a 30 ur straight too, the ones i copped were 30 inseam, just wear them below the waist and they should be fine i think it says theyre meant to sit below waist anyway maybe thats why theyre a little shorter 
if i wear them at waist they would look fine if im standing still, but when i walk my socks would show as my legs were moving, so i have to sag a little

taste the glamour

May 1, 2014 @ 01:51 AM
Smalls

I copped two pairs of those this morning AmericanLegend hahaha. I saw the way they fit and I fuck with them. I wear Dickies for work and I've been wearing slim straight's which look fucking horrible, so I ordered a pair of the Tan and Grey ones. Should get 'em in on Friday.
Slim Straights in general look pretty shitty.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

May 1, 2014 @ 02:43 AM
REVS

Slim Straights in general look pretty shitty.
I know they do, but most of the spots around me that sell Dickies don't carry anything else really but Slim Straights, I could never find anything else, and it never even dawned on me to just order some pairs off their website. 

May 1, 2014 @ 06:23 PM
straight2hell

edit wrong thread

!!! $$$ ~~~~SELLING RARE SUPREME GRAILS COLLECTION~~~$$$$ !!!!!! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215071

May 1, 2014 @ 11:52 PM
AmericanLegend

fuck cant believe its been 5 months into 2014

taste the glamour

May 2, 2014 @ 12:22 AM
Pantic

fuck cant believe its been 5 months into 2014
damn time is passing by so fast, life is short fam cop box logos
May 2, 2014 @ 04:38 AM
EEK A LURKER

ritalin is powerful shit man

a world on ritalin would go places

.wa do dem.

May 2, 2014 @ 04:57 AM
SonOfRise

I'm gonna be graduating HS in a few weeks. 
Shit feels weird. Like I don't care for my friends and stuff 
I just want to start my life. 
Anyone else felt like they were ready to leave everyone? 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

May 2, 2014 @ 05:00 AM
SonOfRise

Is it against the law to have sex with a substitute teacher? 
They dont do grades and stuff and I don't see why not. 
Rspecially if the student is 18. 
Idk been thinking about it.

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

May 2, 2014 @ 05:02 AM
AmericanLegend

i stopped talking to my friends for like the past 7 months 

taste the glamour

May 2, 2014 @ 05:05 AM
SonOfRise

How did you feel about it? 
Like everyone is freaking out that we will never see each other but it's inevitable. It was bound to happen. 
I don't really care to see or talk to my friends. Like they are cool and stuff but I don't mind thinking that I will never talk to them again or ever. 

May 2, 2014 @ 05:10 AM
PinoyAko

Adderall and Vyvanse blows that shit out of the water
May 2, 2014 @ 05:15 AM
mackness

Focalin > Addy

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

May 2, 2014 @ 05:23 AM
AmericanLegend

How did you feel about it? 
Like everyone is freaking out that we will never see each other but it's inevitable. It was bound to happen. 
I don't really care to see or talk to my friends. Like they are cool and stuff but I don't mind thinking that I will never talk to them again or ever. 
i didnt do that corny shit, i was over that high school corny shit like in 10th grade 
i just stopped talking to my friends cus we werent congenial life path wise , i wanted to isolate myself to not be tainted by their fuckboy views on life, you know typical teen shit, get a menial job save up for a car, get a girlfriend and do the same shit u see all these niggas do over and over , niggas either go to college, and the ones who get some crappy job and then u know the rest from there 
they fell off,, i mean i still fuck with them cus we share the same sense of humor hence why we are friends to begin with 
but in terms of how we see life in the long run i do not fuck with that and they all either wear shit from kohls or tillys or they dont care at all, but idgaf about that they can dress bad if they want 
but sometimes i be wearin some heat and theyre like wtf is that they jus dont get it
and in my mind im like bro ur wearing some fucking last king shirts lmao

taste the glamour

May 2, 2014 @ 05:26 AM
mackness

what's wrong with kohls brah? you wear kent wang brah

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

May 2, 2014 @ 05:29 AM
EEK A LURKER

olden golden

.wa do dem.

May 2, 2014 @ 05:31 AM
AmericanLegend

Adderall and Vyvanse blows that shit out of the water
aderrall used to be dope when i took it but it wore off, all i got is concerta now 
basically a long lasting ritalin 
i have to take like two to feel that shit but my heart feels like its beating out my chest 
           i got my friend who is straight edge to take 2 once at like midnight cus i told him we were going to pick up some bitches and that shit gives u confidence af which equals better at spitting game 
he was feeling good for like two hours "he was like fuck this shit is dope, dog u gotta give me two mor for when i go to school on tuesday" and i was like alright 
then i left his house, he proceeded to freak the fuck out cus his heart was beating hard and he couldnt sleep and called me all night telling me he thought he OD'd
apparently two mightve been to much for him to handle lmao (people OD on like 20)
he then said he would never do it again and would never take my advice again  

taste the glamour

May 2, 2014 @ 05:31 AM
AmericanLegend

what's wrong with kohls brah? you wear kent wang brah
kent wang is dope 

taste the glamour

May 2, 2014 @ 05:44 AM
EEK A LURKER

have no idea why they give this too kids who cant concentrate though.
Makes you mad hyper and fidgety.

Going to get thinks done today, or at least think about them alot

.wa do dem.

Please login first to reply.