[Official] Off-Topic Chat

April 10, 2014 @ 12:49:51
How long do you have to stop smoking to pass a mouth swab? I have a drug test for work coming up in a week or so. I'm a pretty heavy smoker, I don't know if that makes a difference or not. Isn't it like a few days or something?
mouth swabs aint shit b 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

April 10, 2014 @ 14:45:03
REVS
I'm not sure but I know hair test are 90 days, also are you sure it's a mouth swab?
Yea it's a mouth swab, I'm getting rehired at the company I worked for last summer, so I know for a fact it is.

But good looks guys, guess it's looking like I'll be stopping this weekend. Small t-break isn't going to kill me either. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

April 10, 2014 @ 18:02:36
This teen in Pittsburgh went on a stabbing spree this morning. Brought 2 kitchen knives to a high school apparently and just started stabbing kids in a crowded hall, most of them apparently didn't even know what was going on. I don't believe anyone was killed, but it's still disturbing never the less. 

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/09/justice/pennsylvania-school-stabbing/
"To stanch the bleeding, the teachers asked the students for their hoodies."
"We all took our hoodies off and handed them to the teachers to use as tourniquets to stop the bleeding," he said."

Niggas pretend they don't hear the teacher so they don't have to sacrifice their box logo smh
After it's been used and is covered in blood, owner then tries to sell as 9.5/10 worn once

礻一

April 10, 2014 @ 22:20:50
that new gary busey commercial kills me.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

April 10, 2014 @ 23:57:05
Lol I leave my room and come back 
and I was watching y tu mama tambien
and I see two guys making out. Wtf 
hahahahahha 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

April 11, 2014 @ 00:27:16
REVS
Exactly 7 day's left of school. This time next Thursday I'm going to be en route back to Philadelphia. Semester went by fast. I know it might be early for heads at other schools but good luck on finals. 

April 11, 2014 @ 01:11:12
Exactly 7 day's left of school. This time next Thursday I'm going to be en route back to Philadelphia. Semester went by fast. I know it might be early for heads at other schools but good luck on finals. 
Semester is done on the 29th, graduation is on the 4th. smokeyface

"You like to mistake a street nigga for real nigga"

April 11, 2014 @ 01:14:52
taking the ACTs this saturday
I did not put much time in studying tbh. only really started earlier this week. but i'm taking it for free though, and i'll take my 2nd one for free too.

how did y'all score?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 11, 2014 @ 01:18:04
vote system on mobile browsing is smokeyface

www.headhunterla.com

April 11, 2014 @ 01:30:18
REVS
Originally posted by Inactive User
Semester is done on the 29th, graduation is on the 4th. 
Ay congrats my dude, I'm sure it'll feel nice to finally snag that degree. I still have 2 more semesters, looking to make the most of them though. 

April 11, 2014 @ 01:33:08
taking the ACTs this saturday
I did not put much time in studying tbh. only really started earlier this week. but i'm taking it for free though, and i'll take my 2nd one for free too.

how did y'all score?
I got a 21 
i wish I was more prepared though. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

April 11, 2014 @ 01:34:16
vote system on mobile browsing is
It's not hard bro. Just know that the time constraints are existent, and don't take too long on one question. 

April 11, 2014 @ 03:36:14
mods need to delete every new thread about 'women this, women that' it's getting fucking obnoxious 
April 11, 2014 @ 10:33:01
Gilly Suits
What you looking to go into
April 11, 2014 @ 13:44:12
What you looking to go into
Grad school the next two years, and looking for a government position. I have some contacts in the State Department, but honestly that's my back up. Ideally, I'm seeking employment with the Department of Defense or Homeland Security. 

April 11, 2014 @ 16:24:34
Damn hearing about that Humboldt crash got to me, a couple of my friends we're supposed to be on there and one of them was actually on it.
Rip to those who lost who lost their lives and those affected.

It just sucks how many of their prosperous and ambitious lives ended right there, like in that small instant. It really makes you think about how you can go any second so you should just make the most out of life.

x

April 11, 2014 @ 23:20:23
Man I just found out one of my friends just died in that bus crash and one of my friend's dad just passed away two days ago it fucking sucks man I never thought this would happen to anyone I knew.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 12, 2014 @ 16:35:43
there was a fair on campus last night, i got hammered before and went on this spinny ride and i was paired with this random girl, fucking threw up all over her hahahaha

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

April 12, 2014 @ 17:53:43
there was a fair on campus last night, i got hammered before and went on this spinny ride and i was paired with this random girl, fucking threw up all over her hahahaha
did you get her number?
April 12, 2014 @ 18:25:37
did you get her number?
hmu at the block party @ osu tonight

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

April 12, 2014 @ 18:48:02
d e a d
April 12, 2014 @ 20:05:26
lmao well done
April 12, 2014 @ 21:09:00
did you get her number?
hmu at the block party @ osu tonight
you mean chitfest?
April 12, 2014 @ 22:18:24
This is kinda weird but does anybody else dislike how they look in a side profile? I dont consider myself a bad lookin dude but whenever i see a picture of myself from the side I just cringe cause it makes my nose look huge.
April 12, 2014 @ 22:51:44
REVS
smokeyface

April 12, 2014 @ 23:40:44
This is kinda weird but does anybody else dislike how they look in a side profile? I dont consider myself a bad lookin dude but whenever i see a picture of myself from the side I just cringe cause it makes my nose look huge.
damn neeka , i ve been thinking the same.

right side is ugly as fuck

left is dope.

2face
April 12, 2014 @ 23:57:26
love how i look at any angle 
April 13, 2014 @ 00:12:20
just looked in the mirror and got hard

does this make me gay, think bout it
April 13, 2014 @ 02:07:13
Pac gonna earn some pesos
Please login first to reply.
x