Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 25, 2014 @ 08:50 AM
mackness

wtf happened to origins?
guess he snapped at millz and he hit him with a swift ban. apparently they have a longstanding beef.

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

February 25, 2014 @ 08:52 AM
GxoctFace

yeah i remember them bickering before. Millz should let the nigga compete on fit battle though. I wanna see if he gonna improve his fits.

ig: @christiangxn // http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/213748

February 25, 2014 @ 01:51 PM
fakeasslondon

power crazy
February 25, 2014 @ 03:45 PM
meFLOW

they ban someone who posts regularly with interesting content for talking shit instead of shitty trolls who constantly post retarded bullshit

way2go

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

February 25, 2014 @ 05:31 PM
ragamuffin

should I just scissor cut my black acne's or should i get em' hemmed at the store?

edit: answer me and don't downvote like a bitch lol. They're too long, so i'll need to get em shorter

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

February 25, 2014 @ 09:35 PM
AmericanLegend

dam millz was on some ukraine shit smh

taste the glamour

February 25, 2014 @ 10:28 PM
AmericanLegend

yo lol i saw in another thread something about those ear plugs/gages or watever the fuk u call em, i got a story behind why theyre gross af
i was chillin in math class a couple months ago some girl in front of me was fixin her ear things that shit fell out rolled under my desk so unknowingly i picked it up DOG THAT SHIT WAS SLIMEY smh i handed it to her, she looked nervous like some "dam he felt that slime" type of shit and turned around right away , i was like fuck man i picked my hand up from picking the shit up off the ground and i got a wiff of the most pungent fuckin sweat slime puss, i was calm cool and collected on the outside but on the inside i was like FUK MAN, i didnt have shit to wipe it off the teacher wouldnt let me go to the Bathroom and we had to take notes, i wasnt touching anything with my fuckin slime fingers that shit would infuse itself into anything u touch 
so as a last resort i wiped it on the metal bars that support the desk, i feel like i smelled that shit every class since then , shit was so horrible man smh now when i see bitches with those ear shits i see that them shits filled with puss 
o man the slime when i picked it up THE SLIME dog =/

tl;dr i picked up some slimey ear plugs and that shit stank,was stuck in class couldnt wipe it off

taste the glamour

February 25, 2014 @ 10:33 PM
veryrvre

yo lol i saw in another thread something about those ear plugs/gages or watever the fuk u call em, i got a story behind why theyre gross af
i was chillin in math class a couple months ago some girl in front of me was fixin her ear things that shit fell out rolled under my desk so unknowingly i picked it up DOG THAT SHIT WAS SLIMEY smh i handed it to her, she looked nervous like some "dam he felt that slime" type of shit and turned around right away , i was like fuck man i picked my hand up from picking the shit up off the ground and i got a wiff of the most pungent fuckin sweat slime puss, i was calm cool and collected on the outside but on the inside i was like FUK MAN, i didnt have shit to wipe it off the teacher wouldnt let me go to the Bathroom and we had to take notes, i wasnt touching anything with my fuckin slime fingers that shit would infuse itself into anything u touch 
so as a last resort i wiped it on the metal bars that support the desk, i feel like i smelled that shit every class since then , shit was so horrible man smh now when i see bitches with those ear shits i see that them shits filled with puss 

tl;dr i picked up some slimey ear plugs and that shit stank,was stuck in class couldnt wipe it off
put a lock on that bitches gauge, it should ensure that wont happen again

February 25, 2014 @ 10:33 PM
mackness

should I just scissor cut my black acne's or should i get em' hemmed at the store?

edit: answer me and don't downvote like a bitch lol. They're too long, so i'll need to get em shorter
Go with an actual hem, I like frayed bottom cut jeans but for more of a cropped style. 

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

February 25, 2014 @ 11:08 PM
cubie

i have half inch plugs but clean em everyday. people who don't take care of that shit are nasty 

http://surk.tumblr.com

February 25, 2014 @ 11:35 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

cawp op drop ? cawp downvote drop upvote

February 26, 2014 @ 12:03 AM
Pantic

Too expensive for some vans chukkas, but support the old fam Lil David and cop these instead

-also there should be a cop or not sticky thread like the pick ups etc.
February 26, 2014 @ 12:06 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

but they are real  leather breh
February 26, 2014 @ 12:16 AM
street lights

i have half inch plugs, that shit nasty 
fixed.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

February 26, 2014 @ 12:44 AM
meFLOW

just jogged to my pot dealers house, incredibly counterproductive

i dont jog

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

February 26, 2014 @ 12:48 AM
Mah Nigga

yeah i remember them bickering before. Millz should let the nigga compete on fit battle though. I wanna see if he gonna improve his fits.
yeah

he has dope items. But according to REVS, you'll only have to send your fit through PMs so he could be able to do it.
February 26, 2014 @ 02:03 AM
mackness

Origins does have cool pieces but he doesn't really do em justice 

February 26, 2014 @ 02:12 AM
(G)TRAP

suspended

how can i download the music from this site for free ?

http://digital.thudrumble.com/shop/super-seal-2.html
February 26, 2014 @ 02:51 AM
REVS

Shoutbox should be working now.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

February 26, 2014 @ 03:50 AM
Ruthless

What y'all think about pharrells album? It's cool for what it is IMO but it's too much happy Funtime feel good music 

Let me see those downvotes

February 26, 2014 @ 04:11 AM
Don Francisco

how can i download the music from this site for free ?

http://digital.thudrumble.com/shop/super-seal-2.html
If you're looking for scratch samples, try soundcloud or google search
https://soundcloud.com/ean-golden/136-samples-scratches
If you're looking for super seal specifically, then try some kind of mp3 ripper or buy the vinyls. 

Lemme tissue how to hansum.

February 26, 2014 @ 04:18 AM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

That's how all piercings are if they're not cleaned properly.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 26, 2014 @ 05:03 AM
likemypokeMANZ

dont be a brokeboi and just get them shits hemed. if youre willing to spend that much money on clothes you should be willing to spend a little extra for alterations...
February 26, 2014 @ 06:36 AM
ragamuffin

^it's not about the money, but the frayed/clean cut look. It's free to get em' hemmed at the acne store.

@mackness I will probably go with the hem, too brokeboi for the soloist vibe.

http://gollygee13.tumblr.com/

February 26, 2014 @ 06:40 AM
mackness

^it's not about the money, but the frayed/clean cut look. It's free to get em' hemmed at the acne store.

@mackness I will probably go with the hem, too brokeboi for the soloist vibe.
I did the soloist shit with some levis cuz I was bored

February 26, 2014 @ 06:51 AM
Smalls

GODDAMN, this song is terrible. I mean CMON SON! Too Short is like fucking 50 and is rapping about fucking bitches. Kid Cudi be moaning and groaning the entire song. Not as bad as Afterwards or Mad Solar. Just What I Am and Beez are cool.

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

February 26, 2014 @ 03:14 PM
Pantic

What y'all think about pharrells album? It's cool for what it is IMO but it's too much happy Funtime feel good music 
kinda true but i can see myself digging it more when summer comes around. That album with outdoor barbeque at the pool with bitches in bikinis cool
February 26, 2014 @ 03:29 PM
mysteriousteenagerGX

Msckness isa fuckboy
February 26, 2014 @ 04:00 PM
thirdworlds

Ya'll still fucking with Kid Cudi? That's like still fucking with Lupe Fiasco, both irrelevant now.
February 26, 2014 @ 04:15 PM
Gilly Suits

Shooting the St. Vincent show tomorrow in Boston.

Culective.com //

Please login first to reply.