Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 24, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

They are saying Trinidad James got robbed in N.Y.

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

November 24, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
SonOfRise

They stole the rest of his teeth? 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

November 24, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
greathoudini

copped some fbt shakers for 49,50 
November 24, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
Gwyn

What're some good streetwear related stores in the dc, virginia area?

edit: I see Commonwealth looks nice.

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

November 24, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
meFLOW

ManofEarth, hookah is not related to marijuana, whatsoever. Why do people smoke hookah anyways? And vape? Just smoke a fucking stog
Idk I'm not a weed follower or anything. So I didn't know.
you dont have to be a weed follower to know that lol
just an idiot hahahh

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

November 24, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
suparise71

This hopsin albums fucking great!

every song so far ive enjoyed

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

November 24, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
REVS

Not to get deep or anything but what do you guys believe in as far as life and if it's already predetermined? Or do you think we choose our own paths and our decisions matter. 

Reason is I was on my way home today, the road opened up into 2 lanes on my side for a while, I was driving behind a person who was probably going about 30-ish in a 40, I was about to pass them but I decided not to for some reason, I really don't know why, so after less than half a mile, the road turns back into a 1 lane and we we're coming up on a traffic light, and the car in front of me got t-boned by some dickhead 17-18 year old who wasn't paying attention his light was red. I pulled over to see if everyone was ok, the lady in the car in front of me that got hit was like at least 60 and I think was in shock. 

After I left the scene I thought to myself that could possibly have been me if I chose to pass her. It was really wild.  

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 24, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
youngm

^that's crazy

Our lives aren't predetermined.  Many people have less opportunities to change their lives than others though.  It's a question of the environment you are brought up in as to how much you need to work to get to where you want to be. 

As for almost getting killed it comes down to percentages because we gamble everyday with dying.  In high school I almost died with some classmates because our bus was driving on a slick road and we barrel rolled like 3 times on the highway.  I was in shock as well and had a strange feeling everytime I drove on the highway for like a month but I got over it.  Most people talk about not taking stuff for granted and appreciating life more after almost dying but I didn't really change at all after it for some reason..
November 24, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

God has a plan for all of us.That's how I feel, I feel like you can adhere to God's plan and ask him to help fulfil that or ignore it.
November 24, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
halfbaked

Copped a new whip today. Black man done came up.

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

November 24, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
halfbaked

What're some good streetwear related stores in the dc, virginia area?

edit: I see Commonwealth looks nice.
Try palace5 in dc and the palace5 in fairfax. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

November 24, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

A very similar thing happened to my uncle a couple of years ago when he pulled out of a junction to turn left and a motorcycle tried to undercut him, the bike hit my uncles car and the rider died, and I remember my uncle saying if the bike was there 5 seconds earlier or later it wouldn't have happened.

As to "god" planning our lives out I think it is complete bullshit, I'm watching the news now and they're talking about children in Syria and how they think 11,000 have been killed and many of them tortured. Like, if there was a "god" what kind of sick fuck would it have to be to "plan" to have children tortured, while at the same time you have self righteous cunts at award shows thanking "god" for helping them to win a trophy for their shitty music/films. Either god doesn't exist or he/she/it has got it's priorities completely fucked up, I believe the former, but I've done god rants on here before.

Back to the topic of discussion. When it comes to coincidences like the examples me and revs gave I think it is just literally coincidence. There are so many people in the world it is inevitable that some will be in the same place at the same time and obviously there will be positive and negative outcomes from these meetings. 

Legit its all bless b, my fellow Londoner

November 25, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
street lights

we all want something to believe in, its comforting, some thing to explain the shit that we cant understand, we always want the easy answer, cuz well, its easy to understand and its comforting to think you know the answers to shit. we have to except the fact that we just dont know the answer to many things. nothing is predetermined.

i got nothing to do but shoot my mouth off - john 3:16

November 25, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
Glo'bito

heard its a fake story. NY niggas wouldn't really do shit

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

November 25, 2013 @ 10:11 AM
RegencyBlako

Couldn't care less if it was a fake ass story about a fake ass rapper
November 25, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
malik58

suspended

HOPSIN FTW!!!!!!11

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

November 26, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
DOUBLECUP

anthony hating on NWTS dawg

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

November 26, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
ndrew

new death grips tape is cool should be writing my paper but listening to this shit is making me feel homicidal

www.headhunterla.com

November 26, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
mackness

tbh money store and ex-military are way better

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 27, 2013 @ 12:00 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

The slavery Kanye is talking about seems more relevant to America and not the world, yes or no?
November 27, 2013 @ 12:41 PM
حريق

The slavery Kanye is talking about seems more relevant to America and not the world, yes or no?
Depends. In all modern/civilized countries, a lot of people usually slave for all the luxury shit. 

demdownvotestho

November 27, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
thirdworlds

Money Store > Exmilitary > Goverment Plates > No Love Deep Web
November 27, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
W33ZY

Damn.. my app to a PTA program was incomplete because apparently I needed 1 more recommendation letter. Really upset and pissed now.. But why do schools wait until after the deadline to tell you that your app is incomplete?! I sent the shit 2 months before the deadline so they could of told me that i was missing something. Fuck.
November 27, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
adoboFosho

Damn.. my app to a PTA program was incomplete because apparently I needed 1 more recommendation letter. Really upset and pissed now.. But why do schools wait until after the deadline to tell you that your app is incomplete?! I sent the shit 2 months before the deadline so they could of told me that i was missing something. Fuck.
cus they can easily put someone else in instead of you that waited for a good year

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

November 27, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
Captain Al

close registration

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

November 28, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
veryrareandbased

IMHO ktt >>>>> HB.
especially in terms of respective wdywt

really….

dudes on KTT say shit how the most they spent on a hoodie was 60$…...

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

November 28, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
Sentimental

HOPSIN FTW!!!!!!11
Met some goons on the bus that knew him before the "fame",,, heard some interesting things

I'm just sayinnn homieeee.

November 28, 2013 @ 08:56 AM
Glo'bito

HOPSIN FTW!!!!!!11
Met some goons on the bus that knew him before the "fame",,, heard some interesting things
what they say bruh

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

November 28, 2013 @ 09:44 AM
Sentimental

Honestly i dont remember much but i do remember that those guys had just gotten out of jail (city)
And they were saying that they used to kick it wit him at his pad smokin a blunt or some shit before the rapping. Dont recall all the details.

I'm just sayinnn homieeee.

November 28, 2013 @ 10:12 AM
Pantic

Obviously not lmao

Please login first to reply.