November 16, 2013 @ 09:14 PM
awhitehippy

for anyone looking for some slim cargos, go hit up h&m
they're pretty good for $25. i didn't cop tho cuz i dont really have clothes that go well with olive cargos
left is cuffed, right is how they would stack

piffy but i might still wait for uniqlo to release their cargos
Any info on when that'll be?

x

November 16, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
DaPark

they're pretty good for $25. i didn't cop tho cuz i dont really have clothes that go well with olive cargos

piffy but i might still wait for uniqlo to release their cargos
Any info on when that'll be?
usually twice every year

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 16, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
mackness

I'm moving out in January!!

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 17, 2013 @ 02:32 AM
________

other colors?
November 17, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
rekuso

^nah, i think the only color they have these in are olive. i would have forsure copped if there was a black cw

ig quinnrekuso

November 17, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
It's Only Hype

anyone remember that show Temptation Island? lmao
November 17, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
malik58

suspended

does anyone fuck wit e cigs? shit is goat currently "taking a shit" smoking my blu menthol cig

snapchat ;) malikk58 send me dirty pics :hah: :seanshrug:

November 18, 2013 @ 02:17 AM
Glo'bito

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

November 18, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
W33ZY

Any of you guys worked for UPS as far as the seasonal work they're hiring for? I'm about to get fired from my current job on Wednesday and I need a paycheck until I go back to school at the beginning of January. 
i actually just started as a driver helper for them last week. Just need a quick job before i go back to school. Same situation as you. Honestly, it's some of the easiest work. Drivers are usually cool. All i do i sit in the truck with them and we drive around and the driver gets all the packages from the back of the truck and hands them to me and i just take them to the door. Simple as that. And in my area they have been keeping a lot of people on through january and you get paid driver wage which is $33/ hr. So that's always a plus
November 18, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
shnoosetheboose

Some dumb ass at my university got #WeWantYeezus tatted on him forearm and posted it on twitter to try winning a twitter contest for 2 ground level passes to the Yeezy and Kendrick concert.

November 18, 2013 @ 05:27 PM
REVS

Any of you guys worked for UPS as far as the seasonal work they're hiring for? I'm about to get fired from my current job on Wednesday and I need a paycheck until I go back to school at the beginning of January. 
i actually just started as a driver helper for them last week. Just need a quick job before i go back to school. Same situation as you. Honestly, it's some of the easiest work. Drivers are usually cool. All i do i sit in the truck with them and we drive around and the driver gets all the packages from the back of the truck and hands them to me and i just take them to the door. Simple as that. And in my area they have been keeping a lot of people on through january and you get paid driver wage which is $33/ hr. So that's always a plus
What are the hours you're working? Is it full-time? Over 40 hours? How long are the days, people are saying they're long. And thank's for the info, I really appreciate it, I'm trying to get the process of applying for a jab rolling shortly. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 18, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
W33ZY

This past week I've been working around 6 hrs starting out so around 30 a week but it will get up to 8+ a day when it gets closer to Christmas of course. Don't worry too much about the days being long because it goes by pretty quick but it does get a little monotonous to me but hey, it's basically a guaranteed easy job and it's only seasonal..
November 18, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
Avion

Some dumb ass at my university got #WeWantYeezus tatted on him forearm and posted it on twitter to try winning a twitter contest for 2 ground level passes to the Yeezy and Kendrick concert.
pretty sick how far people would go
November 18, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
DaPark

pretty sick how far people would go
the bear ink is something else

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 19, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
________

almost as bad as having DRAKE across your forehead
November 19, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
SonOfRise

Turning 18 this weekend I'm gonna try cigs and buy lottery tickets. Anything for y'all change or tried when you hit 18?

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

November 19, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
SonOfRise

Gonna make a twitter when I'm 18 to!

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

November 19, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
meFLOW

scratch offs b 

scratch offs 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

November 19, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
SonOfRise

scratch offs b 

scratch offs 
My grandma used to give me them when I was little man I loved them I never one anything more than 5 dollars but it was fun

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

November 19, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
street lights

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

November 19, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
mackness

I actually like the sup x tnf collab this year

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 19, 2013 @ 11:22 AM
Glo'bito

Turning 18 this weekend I'm gonna try cigs and buy lottery tickets. Anything for y'all change or tried when you hit 18?
I felt the same when I first turned 18

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

November 19, 2013 @ 02:44 PM
DaPark

November 19, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
REVS

What's the preference on those smokes though? Menthol or Non?

November 19, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
meFLOW

buying cigarrettes is fucking rediculous in my opinion

ive been smoking stoges every once in a while for years now i dont get how motherfuckers get addicted to the point where they buy em and then even more-so smoking a half-pack to a pack a day is so mind-blowing to me
especially when motherfuckers know they arre fucking themselves up terribly and dont even get that tobacco buzz anymore its beyond me 

i smoke stogeys when im fucked up thats it and thats all, never had an urge to buy em or anything like  that

but yo newports are leflame doe

November 19, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
SonOfRise

I'm not sure. But my grandpa smokes and idk it's like cigarettes have this smell to me like it just feels good and I just want to try it. 
Which ones would you recommend?

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

November 19, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
meFLOW

damn bro youre so tame how have you not snuck a stoger from g-ma?

November 19, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
SonOfRise

anyone heard of this 

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/24/student-clayton-pettet-lose-virginity-gay-sex-art-project_n_4154703.html
http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/24/clayton-pettet-teenager-to-lose-virginity-in-name-of-art-4160447/

bit late pass, but i got an email saying tickets may be given by end of the week
Lol what if he farted during his performance. 

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

November 19, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
REVS

I'm not sure. But my grandpa smokes and idk it's like cigarettes have this smell to me like it just feels good and I just want to try it. 
Which ones would you recommend?
I mean I haven't smoked a Non-menthol cigarette in years, so I couldn't help you there. But as far as they go Marlboro has Reds, Golds, and Silvers being, full flavored (Red), mellow or light (Golds) and  ultra-light (Silvers) depending on what you think you'd enjoy. Then there's Camels (Blues or Filters) Filters being a more full flavored, and blues being more of a light, then you have cheaper brands like Basic, L&M, Pall-Mall, etc. There's literally a billion different options.

As far as Menthol goes, (eFlow you're about to hate me for it) I smoke Newport soft pack. It's just what I've smoked for years, I couldn't tell you why. Would I recommend a newport as a first square that someone smokes? Probably not. Marlboro has some good menthols, which again are Marlboro Menthol, Menthol Light, and Menthol Ultra-Light, just like non-menthol. Camel has some decent menthols, they come with a ball in the filter which you can crush with your fingers and roll to activate a stronger menthol, but I've never liked them. I also smoke Kool which is a real mellow menthol, and less harsh than a Newport and Basic Menthol.

Then you have shit like American Spirit, which is suppose to be organic tobacco or some shit, but I've never tried them nor do I want to. Overall, it's up to you, I'm just giving you some info. 

Edit: And don't smoke 100's, you hear someone call them man-sized you ask them why Virginia Slim's don't come in shorts. 

November 19, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
mackness

American spirits are my preference. 

Please login first to reply.