Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 9, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
SonOfRise

Yo HB think I'm catching feels. I have been talking to this girl at school I sat by her for 2 weeks and at first I was like dang this girl is annoying. Then out of no where she just started taking pics of me and stuff and making vines of me and what not when I wasn't lookin, and I was just like what ever and I go on the girls twitter *creepin* and her last tweet was goodnight twitter and stay Based. That was what got me. She said stay based. I started just fanatazing about her but not like you know creepy or whatever just looking at her and man I really think I find her attractive. 
Can't believe I'm crushin' I haven't had a crush since 7th grade like what kind of crap is this. It's dumb. 
Also she's like hipsterish. I think she's cute and stuff she's pretty cool and funny but dang I really ain't trying to get a girl and I really don't talk to her at school since that project was done. And also I kind of think she likes me to. The teacher was like "ok guys new seats" and she said go sit in the to me and the girl that I'm crushing on was like no! And she started reaching towards me. I didn't think nothing of it. I passed her in the hall and she gave me this really cute look and man I felt that it got me I was done. 
I was like game over I knew then I was crushing. 

Done with my HS crush rant. #HansumBoizWeindis

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 9, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
laserdis

but what about zooey deschanel?
November 9, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
youngm

Yo HB think I'm catching feels. I have been talking to this girl at school I sat by her for 2 weeks and at first I was like dang this girl is annoying. Then out of no where she just started taking pics of me and stuff and making vines of me and what not when I wasn't lookin, and I was just like what ever and I go on the girls twitter *creepin* and her last tweet was goodnight twitter and stay Based. That was what got me. She said stay based. I started just fanatazing about her but not like you know creepy or whatever just looking at her and man I really think I find her attractive. 
Can't believe I'm crushin' I haven't had a crush since 7th grade like what kind of crap is this. It's dumb. 
Also she's like hipsterish. I think she's cute and stuff she's pretty cool and funny but dang I really ain't trying to get a girl and I really don't talk to her at school since that project was done. And also I kind of think she likes me to. The teacher was like "ok guys new seats" and she said go sit in the to me and the girl that I'm crushing on was like no! And she started reaching towards me. I didn't think nothing of it. I passed her in the hall and she gave me this really cute look and man I felt that it got me I was done. 

"stay based"
November 9, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
SonOfRise

but what about zooey deschanel?
We are still getting married and stuff this young lady is just a crush. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 9, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
SonOfRise

"stay based"
Dead 

November 9, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
waffle999

So I was walking kinda quick on a crowded street today, then I heard some bitch at the back told her friend "This guy looks like wanna steal something from us." I was like wtf!? 
November 9, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
koolgtrap

So I was walking kinda quick on a crowded street today, then I heard some bitch at the back told her friend "This guy looks like wanna steal something from us." I was like wtf!? 
you black ?
November 9, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
waffle999

you black ?
nah lol. asian. 
November 9, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Are you Liverpudlian?
November 9, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
REVS

Pitt vs. Notre Dame tonight fam, tailgate already in full swing. That underdog, lets gooo. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 9, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
Tony Montana

I can't find the thread witlh all the rate and based photoshopped images. Anyone got a link?

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

November 10, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
waffle999

Are you Liverpudlian?
nope. but i'm a fans of steven gerrard and liverpool, watch match that he plays on. just watched liverpool vs fulham yesterday.
November 10, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
Black Adam

I was going through storage and found some old Iversons

On another note, I saved a bird today.

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

November 10, 2013 @ 10:24 AM
waffle999

what you goin to do with the bird? cook it? cool
November 10, 2013 @ 11:25 AM
Black Adam

what you goin to do with the bird? cook it? 
Took it to Animal Rescue. 

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

November 10, 2013 @ 03:05 PM
meFLOW

im surprised at my liver i drank like 12+ beers last night and woke up at 9:30 not really that hungover 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

November 10, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Huaraches are outplayed outchea but I gotta cop this colourway
November 10, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
Tony Montana

im surprised at my liver i drank like 12+ beers last night and woke up at 9:30 not really that hungover 
When eFlow gets drunk he wakes up in a ditch with his socks on. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

November 10, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
DaPark

a lot of ppl in the uk are jumping on these since joey essex wore these

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 10, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
PaydPal

The yellow ruins them for me.razz

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

November 10, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
buddha-monk

Yo, when someone blacks out from drinking, do they literally not remember anything the next day? Can a black out last all night?
November 10, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
laserdis

who you tryna fuck buddha?

November 10, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yeah he's a wasteman though tbh

If anything the bball Huaraches from some years ago got me onto them

November 10, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
DaPark

man now you're talking OG days, this what really brought the free run sole to the legacy

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 10, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yeah man, loved them Huaraches

Back in the day I loved trainers and the idea of wearing trainers way more though. These days some dusty Vans and I'm good to go
November 11, 2013 @ 10:06 AM
Rednalooz

One of my roommates "homies" stole my copy of GTAV. Idk who the fuck it was though so I can't really do shit, got me all fucked up when his friends come over.
November 11, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
Soul Rize

One of my roommates "homies" stole my copy of GTAV. Idk who the fuck it was though so I can't really do shit, got me all fucked up when his friends come over.
your roommate knows, your living with snakes now bruh
And you know what happens to snakes right? You merk them .

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 11, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
REVS

Any of you guys worked for UPS as far as the seasonal work they're hiring for? I'm about to get fired from my current job on Wednesday and I need a paycheck until I go back to school at the beginning of January. 

November 11, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
koolgtrap

Don't be mad, UPS is hiring
November 11, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
REVS

...I know they are...I was wondering if anyone has ever worked during the holidays for them. That's all. 

Please login first to reply.