FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
November 10, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
buddha-monk

Yo, when someone blacks out from drinking, do they literally not remember anything the next day? Can a black out last all night?
November 10, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
laserdis

who you tryna fuck buddha?

November 10, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Huaraches are outplayed outchea but I gotta cop this colourway
a lot of ppl in the uk are jumping on these since joey essex wore these
Yeah he's a wasteman though tbh

If anything the bball Huaraches from some years ago got me onto them

November 10, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
DaPark

man now you're talking OG days, this what really brought the free run sole to the legacy

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 10, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yeah man, loved them Huaraches

Back in the day I loved trainers and the idea of wearing trainers way more though. These days some dusty Vans and I'm good to go
November 11, 2013 @ 10:06 AM
Rednalooz

One of my roommates "homies" stole my copy of GTAV. Idk who the fuck it was though so I can't really do shit, got me all fucked up when his friends come over.
November 11, 2013 @ 03:46 PM
Soul Rize

One of my roommates "homies" stole my copy of GTAV. Idk who the fuck it was though so I can't really do shit, got me all fucked up when his friends come over.
your roommate knows, your living with snakes now bruh
And you know what happens to snakes right? You merk them .

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 11, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
REVS

Any of you guys worked for UPS as far as the seasonal work they're hiring for? I'm about to get fired from my current job on Wednesday and I need a paycheck until I go back to school at the beginning of January. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 11, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

Don't be mad, UPS is hiring
November 11, 2013 @ 09:58 PM
REVS

...I know they are...I was wondering if anyone has ever worked during the holidays for them. That's all. 

November 11, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
Rekuso

what does gsm stand for in terms of weight for hoodies?
is 360gsm really thick/warm?

ig quinnrekuso

November 11, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
Gilly Suits

Any of you guys worked for UPS as far as the seasonal work they're hiring for? I'm about to get fired from my current job on Wednesday and I need a paycheck until I go back to school at the beginning of January. 
My girlfriend's brother was at UPS for 25 years. Expect long days and a good amount of lifting for seasonal. He says seasonal usually ends up loading/unloading trucks, so they don't fcuk up. You make a good amount of change though.

Culective.com //

November 11, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
truuuchainz

...I know they are...I was wondering if anyone has ever worked during the holidays for them. That's all. 
I was a dock worker for Fedex and got the job by applying. You'll most likely get the job for this upcoming winter but I can pretty much guarantee as soon as the seasons over they'll lay you off once everything slows down unless you move up into another position or transfer  which at a young age usually doesn't happen.

Pay was like 16/h and the hours were irregular as fuck. Be prepared to do some heavy lifting/drive a lift around for most if not all of your shift. Shit it got me out the house and made me money though so fuck it.
November 12, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
REVS

I feel you, and if they lay me off once the holiday season is over that's fine by me. Like I said I only need a job until the beginning of January, or right after the Holiday season ends, because I'm heading back to Pitt. 

And yea Gilly the job postings say anywhere from 8am to 8pm so I would be working some long ass days. 

Thanks for the info fam. 

November 12, 2013 @ 03:59 AM
mackness

Back from Chicago and I didn't die or get robbed lol

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 12, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
Pantic

I feel you, and if they lay me off once the holiday season is over that's fine by me. Like I said I only need a job until the beginning of January, or right after the Holiday season ends, because I'm heading back to Pitt. 

And yea Gilly the job postings say anywhere from 8am to 8pm so I would be working some long ass days. 

Thanks for the info fam. 
It's not the same company but i just landed a similar seasonal job at a danish postal company, im starting school in february too and just wanted to make some guap until. Probably a shit job and hours here start from 6am (my gawd) but just gonna have to pull through, it's only for a while anyway.
November 12, 2013 @ 05:49 PM
kbos

idk bout seasonal work, but I hear UPS is a good company to work for
November 12, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
eidaow

some random ass milf just gave me & my roommate a ride home from the grocery store. we're over here regretting, not inviting her in  she know our address now tho, so she can come thru whenver.

~ h a n s u m ~

November 12, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
meFLOW

woadie you know shes not gonna come through b 

stay thirsty my friend

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

November 12, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
REVS

Yea through my current job I've met a lot of workers for UPS, and many of them have very few complaints about the company, but it's obviously a very high-paced job. 

November 12, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
Gilly Suits

Idk REVS. Everyone I know young and single complains about the time it takes in your day. They don't have time for other things like a girlfriend or a hobby. They never complain about the money though LOLz

Culective.com //

November 12, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
DaPark

some random ass milf just gave me & my roommate a ride home from the grocery store. we're over here regretting, not inviting her in  she know our address now tho, so she can come thru whenver.
that tag team cool

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 12, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Yea through my current job I've met a lot of workers for UPS, and many of them have very few complaints about the company, but it's obviously a very high-paced job. 
It's a great job for the benefits especially if you get long term employment. But the seasonal work is sketch. They get rid of most people after the seasons over. I had a friend that was getting Union Dues taken out of his check and right when he was about to have paid off enough to be in the Union they let all the seasonal workers go and kept the union dues. Seasonal = Sketch

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS. #NoPromo #NoFearGang #AntiMuffinMovement

November 12, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
eidaow

woadie you know shes not gonna come through b 

stay thirsty my friend
sad

~ h a n s u m ~

November 12, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
Gwyn

woadie make any beats lately? how're the tees coming? 

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

November 13, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
eidaow

just a handfull of unfinished beats, and the tees will be here this week; i'll probably have em up by next week

~ h a n s u m ~

November 13, 2013 @ 03:47 AM
meFLOW

just a handfull of unfinished beats, and the tees will be here this week; i'll probably have em up by next week
yes

ill cop one doe 4rlla doe woadie doe

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

November 13, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
Pantic

November 13, 2013 @ 08:00 AM
DOUBLECUP

cop or drop? poor boy vis boots? what does off-topic think?

प्रधानसेनापति :{ ─╤╦︻ 父

November 13, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
Mr_Chukes

Yo bars are overrated. Same shit as the club the repackaged to an older age group and cheap or expensive depending on how much you drink. I'm done with them. 

Please login first to reply.