Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 7, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
DaPark

^oh ic, yeah heard Kanye rescheduled a lot of dates, is this the same one with Kendrick Lamar also?

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 7, 2013 @ 07:54 PM
mackness

Yeah, I'll just see him in December instead now

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 7, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
Captain Al

he was coming to cbus but it got cancelled 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

November 7, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
mackness

he was coming to cbus but it got cancelled 
I know but the show was tomorrow night and I'm going to be in Chicago, therefor I bought the Chicago ticket

"mack you get a pass for wearing female pants i aint even gonna ether you anymore" Powercum http://jnmcknss.tumblr.com/

November 7, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
TheAlphaMale

Going to Chicago over the long weekend
R.I.P
November 7, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
mackness

Going to Chicago over the long weekend
R.I.P
gbe bang bang o block

November 7, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
The Fiasco

i live in chicago roll through

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 7, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
mackness

you'll rob me of my sneakers

November 8, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
2 Phone Shawty

you'll rob me of my sneakers
and all your money

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

November 9, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
2 Phone Shawty

Youtube is butt now. Fuck Google

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

November 9, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
SonOfRise

Yo HB think I'm catching feels. I have been talking to this girl at school I sat by her for 2 weeks and at first I was like dang this girl is annoying. Then out of no where she just started taking pics of me and stuff and making vines of me and what not when I wasn't lookin, and I was just like what ever and I go on the girls twitter *creepin* and her last tweet was goodnight twitter and stay Based. That was what got me. She said stay based. I started just fanatazing about her but not like you know creepy or whatever just looking at her and man I really think I find her attractive. 
Can't believe I'm crushin' I haven't had a crush since 7th grade like what kind of crap is this. It's dumb. 
Also she's like hipsterish. I think she's cute and stuff she's pretty cool and funny but dang I really ain't trying to get a girl and I really don't talk to her at school since that project was done. And also I kind of think she likes me to. The teacher was like "ok guys new seats" and she said go sit in the to me and the girl that I'm crushing on was like no! And she started reaching towards me. I didn't think nothing of it. I passed her in the hall and she gave me this really cute look and man I felt that it got me I was done. 
I was like game over I knew then I was crushing. 

Done with my HS crush rant. #HansumBoizWeindis

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 9, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
laserdis

but what about zooey deschanel?
November 9, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
youngm

Yo HB think I'm catching feels. I have been talking to this girl at school I sat by her for 2 weeks and at first I was like dang this girl is annoying. Then out of no where she just started taking pics of me and stuff and making vines of me and what not when I wasn't lookin, and I was just like what ever and I go on the girls twitter *creepin* and her last tweet was goodnight twitter and stay Based. That was what got me. She said stay based. I started just fanatazing about her but not like you know creepy or whatever just looking at her and man I really think I find her attractive. 
Can't believe I'm crushin' I haven't had a crush since 7th grade like what kind of crap is this. It's dumb. 
Also she's like hipsterish. I think she's cute and stuff she's pretty cool and funny but dang I really ain't trying to get a girl and I really don't talk to her at school since that project was done. And also I kind of think she likes me to. The teacher was like "ok guys new seats" and she said go sit in the to me and the girl that I'm crushing on was like no! And she started reaching towards me. I didn't think nothing of it. I passed her in the hall and she gave me this really cute look and man I felt that it got me I was done. 

"stay based"
November 9, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
SonOfRise

but what about zooey deschanel?
We are still getting married and stuff this young lady is just a crush. 

Zooey Deschanel is the most perfect person on this earth and i love her more than anything and we are gettin married #2017!!!

November 9, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
SonOfRise

"stay based"
Dead 

November 9, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
waffle999

So I was walking kinda quick on a crowded street today, then I heard some bitch at the back told her friend "This guy looks like wanna steal something from us." I was like wtf!? 
November 9, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

So I was walking kinda quick on a crowded street today, then I heard some bitch at the back told her friend "This guy looks like wanna steal something from us." I was like wtf!? 
you black ?
November 9, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
waffle999

you black ?
nah lol. asian. 
November 9, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Are you Liverpudlian?
November 9, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
REVS

Pitt vs. Notre Dame tonight fam, tailgate already in full swing. That underdog, lets gooo. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

November 9, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
Tony Montana

I can't find the thread witlh all the rate and based photoshopped images. Anyone got a link?

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

November 10, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
waffle999

Are you Liverpudlian?
nope. but i'm a fans of steven gerrard and liverpool, watch match that he plays on. just watched liverpool vs fulham yesterday.
November 10, 2013 @ 08:12 AM
Black Adam

I was going through storage and found some old Iversons

On another note, I saved a bird today.

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

November 10, 2013 @ 10:24 AM
waffle999

what you goin to do with the bird? cook it? cool
November 10, 2013 @ 11:25 AM
Black Adam

what you goin to do with the bird? cook it? 
Took it to Animal Rescue. 

hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/204982

November 10, 2013 @ 03:05 PM
meFLOW

im surprised at my liver i drank like 12+ beers last night and woke up at 9:30 not really that hungover 

2013 summer fit battle champion buying 7.5 visvim kiefers eFLOW

November 10, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Huaraches are outplayed outchea but I gotta cop this colourway
November 10, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
Tony Montana

im surprised at my liver i drank like 12+ beers last night and woke up at 9:30 not really that hungover 
When eFlow gets drunk he wakes up in a ditch with his socks on. 

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

November 10, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
DaPark

a lot of ppl in the uk are jumping on these since joey essex wore these

hb weindis "No wonder drake makes love songs. Seeing all these 10's around toronto. damn. Just gained alot of dislike for my city."

November 10, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

a lot of ppl in the uk are jumping on these since joey essex wore these
The yellow ruins them for me.razz

I've been known to invoke......FEELINGS.

Please login first to reply.