Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
June 24, 2013 @ 11:49 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Self explanatory
Thread for talking about all kinds of random topics/thoughts/experiences.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

June 24, 2013 @ 11:50 AM
zzzboy

first

where is subprime?  does helgen like japan?
June 24, 2013 @ 11:51 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

I have 2 venereal diseases from 2 different women.
#Experience

"Real people ain't perfect. Perfect people ain't real."

June 24, 2013 @ 11:54 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Why is it the majority of people who listen to Trap music have never spent anytime in any Trap-like areas?
#Thought

June 24, 2013 @ 11:55 AM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

Hot
#Topic

June 24, 2013 @ 12:01 PM
.kciN

... I mean... It kinda defeats the purpose of an entire off-topic section no?
June 24, 2013 @ 12:03 PM
suparise71

Thank You Based Millz

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

June 24, 2013 @ 12:04 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

this is to reduce the amount of useless topics and will keep o/t cleaner in the end

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

June 24, 2013 @ 12:09 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

this is to reduce the amount of useless topics and will keep o/t cleaner in the end
I don't think this is gonna work. But good luck my friend.

June 24, 2013 @ 12:14 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

I don't think this is gonna work. But good luck my friend.
its worth the shot

June 24, 2013 @ 12:52 PM
Captain Al

co-sign 

how's everybodys summer rolling?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

June 24, 2013 @ 01:11 PM
DStyles

I've noticed a few old members from 07 and what not just appearing randomly. Did drew sent out a mass email thing telling them to come back or something? I get a few of those from forums I didn't even knew I was registered on 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 24, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
DStyles

For anybody that sells stuff on eBay, do you like to google map the address of the buyer? 

I do lol. I just sold a video game to someone and googled his address and the person lives on a nice house Has a backyard but no pool. sad

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

June 24, 2013 @ 01:26 PM

Inactive

FUCK NIGGAS GET LAID OUT AND PLAYED OUT BY BULLETS ON YOUR WAY OUT
June 24, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
No Fuxx Given

Sooooooo U can sticky threads now?

Fly on little wing

June 24, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
eidaow

When I was a freshman I used to live near this gigantic community park that had a tennis court with it. My 8th grade year and some what of a freshman I had a friend who thought it was funny to throw tennis balls at cars. Soo me being naive I was like okay I'm down. So people playing tennis we would take their balls they hit over the fence or at times we would just ask if they had an extra one to spare or not. We got the balls and my agreement was we don't hit motorcyclist and stay away from trucks due to huge men would always be driving them (imagination speaking) so we would all line up on the side of the road and this spot was perfect I mean behind the sidewalk and into the park their were bushes an we all would creep an there and when a car would roll by we all would hit them and that's like 3 of us at once. It would be funny they freak out and shit never really payed attention to the fact that we causing damage but whatever I was a kid. This one time we hit a cop car and one of the white kids with us was literally about to cry and shit it was hilarious he was ginger too I've been caught people have seen my face give them false information and it was funny. 

This one time I hit this 300 and I remember the car busted a phat u turn and there was like 2 others included and were all posted up by the basketball courts and I see this dude running at full speed. At first I was waving thinking it was my friend who was tall and fat same structure as one of my friends at the time an when he got close it was the man we had hit and I busted out running away this girl was with us and it was intense running away she slipped and fell in mud and I felt like a soldier grabbing her arm saying come on let's go ad so we continue running we run into a little miniature area infested with trees and a little stream that's literally 2 feet wide and I hear the dude catch up to Dane the ginger and he started getting scared and shit. It was mad funny I kept going and this dude literally chased us for about a mile on foot and then left. Came back to the park later and came to me as if I was the ring leader of the group  gave him a fake name and that was that 
one time me and my homie was throwing water balloons at cars and he tosses one right thru this guys window and it splashes all over him and the interior of his car, dude yelled at us and we cooked it. 

~ h a n s u m ~

June 24, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
B Low Brown

Are the top 4 threads in off topic stickied

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

June 24, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
Captain Al

When I was a freshman I used to live near this gigantic community park that had a tennis court with it. My 8th grade year and some what of a freshman I had a friend who thought it was funny to throw tennis balls at cars. Soo me being naive I was like okay I'm down. So people playing tennis we would take their balls they hit over the fence or at times we would just ask if they had an extra one to spare or not. We got the balls and my agreement was we don't hit motorcyclist and stay away from trucks due to huge men would always be driving them (imagination speaking) so we would all line up on the side of the road and this spot was perfect I mean behind the sidewalk and into the park their were bushes an we all would creep an there and when a car would roll by we all would hit them and that's like 3 of us at once. It would be funny they freak out and shit never really payed attention to the fact that we causing damage but whatever I was a kid. This one time we hit a cop car and one of the white kids with us was literally about to cry and shit it was hilarious he was ginger too I've been caught people have seen my face give them false information and it was funny. 

This one time I hit this 300 and I remember the car busted a phat u turn and there was like 2 others included and were all posted up by the basketball courts and I see this dude running at full speed. At first I was waving thinking it was my friend who was tall and fat same structure as one of my friends at the time an when he got close it was the man we had hit and I busted out running away this girl was with us and it was intense running away she slipped and fell in mud and I felt like a soldier grabbing her arm saying come on let's go ad so we continue running we run into a little miniature area infested with trees and a little stream that's literally 2 feet wide and I hear the dude catch up to Dane the ginger and he started getting scared and shit. It was mad funny I kept going and this dude literally chased us for about a mile on foot and then left. Came back to the park later and came to me as if I was the ring leader of the group  gave him a fake name and that was that 
one time me and my homie was throwing water balloons at cars and he tosses one right thru this guys window and it splashes all over him and the interior of his car, dude yelled at us and we cooked it. 
oh this reminded me.

I was chilling  with 3 other friends. we go to a dollar store and we buy a lot of off those poppers/snappers thing pic;

We head back to our quiet suburb and we just messing around throwing them everywhere

at the time we start thrwoing them on ducks, so this bitch in a Volkswagen convertible comes up to us and says "don't you fucking idiots have anything better to do?" my friend says "yea, i'm going to masturbate later" she's like "you do that you fucking loser"

I was in the moment, (i took my shirt off and covered my face) I grab a handful of the poppers and run off to her car kamakaze style and through it at her windshield and we DIPPED the fuck out of there.
my other friend was driving and we left the car near the lake the ducks were near.

we ran a fucking mile all the way to my crib. and we stay there the whole night. 

the next morning my friend with the car goes home and he meets the police at his house waiting for him. they identified his car and posted him to it.

He was arrested but he NEVER snitched on us man. He had to do like 3 months of community service. love that nigga.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com

June 24, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

June 24, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
EEK

Sticky the jailbait thread millz

.wa do dem.

June 24, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Are the top 4 threads in off topic stickied
Yah

June 24, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
oneallah

why oh why is bapa's dick the size of a dwarfs pinky?

why and how did ape fall off?

why cant i stop using this meme?
June 24, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

why oh why is bapa's dick the size of a dwarfs pinky?

why and how did ape fall off?

why cant i stop using this meme?
June 24, 2013 @ 07:36 PM
Fitch

For anybody that sells stuff on eBay, do you like to google map the address of the buyer? 

I do lol. I just sold a video game to someone and googled his address and the person lives on a nice house Has a backyard but no pool. 
Okay, so it's not just me. I haven't sold that many things but I've done this for each one. I guess if you like your privacy, don't buy shit from me.
June 24, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
Black Jew

i think millz' heart was in the right place, but thread will definitely flop.
June 24, 2013 @ 08:02 PM
Bishop Don SpacePimp

@Millz

I think that clean up of this thread was the best response to the hate.
Very classy move.

June 24, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
awhitehippy

This is a good idea, will help prevent more useless/boring threads. 

x

June 24, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
nochurch

Thread can't flop. A lot of other forums have the same thing. 

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

June 24, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
guyitsmathew

I'm blazed 

http://www.guyitsmathew.net/

June 24, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
element

wow wouldn't it be cool if this thread could be done in real time? something like a chatroom, where members could talk about whatever the fuck they wanted? if only haha....

Please login first to reply.