Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 17, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
Ol English

...with my grandama. the doctors are planning to put a pacemaker in her heart tomorrow/today...

she doesnt know who i am or where she is. she keeps telling me to not lever her and saying lets go home as soon as possible tomorrow. i feel so depressed and sad that i cant even explain it. she's 94 right now.. when i saw her tag on her wrist it sys she was born on nov. 29 1919... it truly amazes and saddens me to see that she lived through so many historical moments. to think that she was once a kid and a teenager just like me.... idk man... i never felt this way before. as of right now shes laying on the bed awake and im sitting on a chair just waiting for her to sleep so i can sleep too. shes so confused. she knew where she was and then she fell asleep for about 2 min and woke up scared.... even now shes asks me where she is and where her house is. she said she cant sleep because shes worried... i love her to death. she has always been with me since i was born. took care of me when my mom was working. i have unforgettable memories with her and the things she has done for me and my sisters.

i just dont know how to deal with this...

Update:

My grandma passed away today at 2:28 AM today.... After her surgery with the pace maker, she began to bleed everywhere 2 days later and the blood transfusion couldnt go through fast enough. I was there sitting next to her the whole night. All my family members came (cousins, aunts, uncles, etc) and we all mourned until there was no tears left in our eyes. She passed peacefully and without pain. My mind feels like it's going to blow.... I just dont know what to think or how to think..  

Thank you for all the support everyone. It really does mean a lot to me.
June 17, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
tmwtg

What's her condition/sickness?

Sorry to hear, man. Hang in there, stay positive.
June 17, 2013 @ 05:50 AM
jpocheron

#staypositive
June 17, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
Ol English

What's her condition/sickness?

Sorry to hear, man. Hang in there, stay positive.

her hearts been beating too slow and her blood pressure is over 200..
June 17, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
YoungRizal

Pacemaker is a common surgery nowadays with a very high success rate. Your OG grandma will be aight. I bet she been in rougher situation before. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

June 17, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
Tony Montana

hahahahah

nigga put pics of his dying grandma on the off topic section of a streetwear fashion forum....

this site just keeps on getting more and more ridiculous
log off.

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

June 17, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
TigerWoods

stay strong bruhbruh, she will make it through & so will you.
June 17, 2013 @ 08:17 AM
notXaiver

AY WASSUP DOE LIL MA? LEMME HOLLA
June 17, 2013 @ 02:28 PM
rabbitman

she'll probably be around a bit longer, but either way she's 94. she's lived a long life and experienced more than most people could ever hope for. shes a fortunate woman and if i lived to 94, i'd consider myself lucky. plus, she has family like you to stay by her side in her time of need. in the grand scheme of things, she's not in such a bad situation.

be careful what you pretend to be

June 17, 2013 @ 02:38 PM
REVS

94 is a long life, like rabbit said, she's should be a very fortunate that she lived for this long, because for a large number of older people, they aren't as lucky. I'm sure it must be horrifying see her and have her not recognize who you are or where she is, but regardless, spend as much time with her as you can. Death and growing old is an unfortunate part of life, we all have to deal with it, hope you get through this rough patch OP. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 17, 2013 @ 04:15 PM
Brian@ONLY

part of dealing with this is you yourself, knowing better, what her condition is and the reasons behind it.  A lot of that will bring comfort to you and help guide you in handling this situation.  I agree with previous comments on how fortunate both you and her are, even if she doesn't realize it.  It's a tough situation and I've seen it first hand myself, you just need to remind yourself that YOU know better even if she doesn't.  Hold onto those memories, it's one thing that no one in this world can ever take from you.
June 17, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
tomee

stay up. memories last forever. take your time. 
June 17, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
craigsagersuit

HB brehs with you fam 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 18, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
Ol English

THanks everybody. the surgery went well and shes resting at the hospital for a couple more days. really appreciate all the words hb famb 
June 18, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
oneallah

not to be fucked up or anything bro but
old people die, thats life bruh
June 20, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
Ol English

Updated...................
June 20, 2013 @ 10:45 AM
Anti-Hero

damn some posters on here are some straight up brain dead ass niggas.

I know what it's like OP, so you have my condolences. But She lived a full life and she should be celebrated, not mourned. 

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

June 20, 2013 @ 11:25 AM
"MERCY"

i know what i feels like...
the worst part is not seeing them die
but to see how hard they tried to live
June 21, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
Ol English

damn some posters on here are some straight up brain dead ass niggas.

I know what it's like OP, so you have my condolences. But She lived a full life and she should be celebrated, not mourned. 

i know what i feels like...
the worst part is not seeing them die
but to see how hard they tried to live

Thanks. I agree with both and its def harder seeing someone trying to hard to live more than seeing them die.
June 21, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
craigsagersuit

damn bruh, sorry for your loss. I haven't had someone close to me die so i dont know that feel 

but when you think about it, it's good in a way that she doesn't have to suffer anymore. she up there kickin it with jesus 

stay up breh. god bless to you and ya fam

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 21, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
Anti-Hero

op so thirsty for sympathy...

says the herb that really seems like he needs attention. 

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

June 21, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
Captain Al

stay positive and remember the good times OP. you sound like you really love her. move on when you are ready, but never forget.
like craig said, the hard part is over. this was the moment you most feared, and it probably hurt waiting. i know how it feels OP.

i'll keep ya grams and you in my thoughts.

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 21, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
REVS

I'm truly sorry for your loss OP. Because I'm sure I speak for a good amount of the people on here, we've all lost family members and it's extremely hard to cope with. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

June 21, 2013 @ 02:59 AM
cernio

94 years is a heck of a life, not many are blessed to live that long. I'm sure she lived a good one. Keep those memories of her with you, they will always be there to make you happy. Your gma may not have consciously known you were there with her or who you were at the time, but believe me she appreciated it from deep inside and it sounds like you got a lot of love going around in the family.
June 21, 2013 @ 03:02 AM
BobaTeaFett

Truly sorry for your loss. Stay positive. Smile at the memories.

Please login first to reply.