Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 18, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
sbesus

by contributing to a war declared by politicians and corporations.
to be fair, everyone is forced to contribute anyway. if you purchase certain items, youre fueling corporations. if you pay taxes, youre fueling the government. i.e. theyre able to fund the wars. organized society is centered around governments and/or corporations, its impossible to not be involved unless you wanna live in the woods
Pretty much cept your doin the dirty work for em, whereas living in the states and working it's more "passive" as opposed to goin to a foreign country fuckin shit up for the natives.

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

June 18, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
SonOfRise

Do it. And like it. All the kids in school saying the pledge because of you. Think of that all that energy. All on your shoulders. It's a good cause. Live a hero, die a hero.
USA
Bitches
My
Home
Country

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 18, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
SonOfRise

No shit tho I would do those drones like looks bad ass.

Zooey Deschanel is waifu

June 18, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
WhoIsCaesar

The weird ass kids at my school are in JROTC...
In my school it's the control freaks who suck at everything else or were forced to do it. My mom's ex is my school's counselor and my aunt's ex-husband is the MCJROTC instructor. And them niggas love me. So for me it wasn't either. I just wanted to do the fucking class. I thought I would hate it tbh. At first I was gonna go PLC regardless but after one year i just decided to stay in it.

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

Please login first to reply.