FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
June 17, 2013 @ 12:53 AM

Inactive

what a dumb question
See suicide thread.
^wow that's horrible advice. the truth is, it's too late.
all 2013 members taking shots trying to build up e-cred
lol e-cred? ironically, what you're doing is trying too hard to gain cool points. 
nah it just annoys me when users do nothing but take shots on the internet and try to tear people down. kids depressed so why try and make things worse. you dont gain anything from that unless youre a sociopath. good luck with that
I don't understand the logic behind the "see suicide thread" comment

I mean that isn't even trolling

To have the audacity to post a comment like that, the person behind it must be a negative dick irl

Why so mad and angry
June 17, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
.kciN

ffs all OP does on here is make threads about how shitty his life is... Literally nobody on here gives a flying fuck dude. If you're not happy with your life then rectify it, don't just sit around feeling sorry for yourself you fucking beta human... Those who are successful in life recognize that it's up and down, they roll with the punches and become stronger because of them, they don't let their problems overwhelm them.
June 17, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
offensive-commenter

lol a lot of faggot over-sensitive members now.
June 17, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
smartmonkey

ffs all OP does on here is make threads about how shitty his life is... Literally nobody on here gives a flying fuck dude. If you're not happy with your life then rectify it, don't just sit around feeling sorry for yourself you fucking beta human... Those who are successful in life recognize that it's up and down, they roll with the punches and become stronger because of them, they don't let their problems overwhelm them.
yo, shut your punk ass up

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 17, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
sbesus

Start doing what YOU want to do, and challenge yourself in solving problems everyday. Start using your voice and get all that shitty CO2 outta yo lungs. Read a book out loud or just start conversing with people or yourself, it'll help you develop social skills. And most importantly like what most people in this thread said already, Hit up the gym, slap on the iPod and work out, walk home and you'll feel the difference. Just keep your head up, you'll look better.

EXCLUSIVE HB BEATS @ https://soundcloud.com/hbcypher by HB PRODUCERS

June 18, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
blackice445

Meditate , start eating better and also exercise. that should  improve your life and help to take you out of that negative mind state.  Also stop obsessing over yourself and become more selfless, see you're not happy because you focus too much on your self. Start helping out in the community or volunteering at soup kitchens or something. It's good to give even if its just you're time , you also feel good doing it in the process. 
June 18, 2013 @ 04:58 AM

Inactive

u should watch fight club
June 18, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
Araab-Muzik

see im 20 and i barely got any real close friends. No girls talk to me. im average looking. poor. i know i hjave to stay positive but its hard. People say theres always room for happiness but i have trouble on working on it. I dont even know myself very well or the kind of person i am. I work at a restaurant job and i hate. its minimum wage and i dont have the motivation anymore. i told myself before summer that i will try to change as a person but my drive seems to have died down quickly..
June 18, 2013 @ 05:35 AM
cake.

listen to this guy..... (the songs good too but really just the dude with the lisp in the beginning.) 

music 

also, theres tons of people going through the same thing as you, as you can see even in this thread.  talk to someone who has experience with people who go through the same shit youre going through.  

really you just need to have the realization that you are not here living life to be unhappy and unmotivated.  The purpose of you being here is to go out and experience the world and everything it has to offer.  

also count your blessings. "Poor"... think about that word.  millions of human beings live without clean water. 

PS: this is the most selfless and enlightening thread on hypebeast.... ironic that it is on a website based on materialism. shit like this gives me hope for the human race 
June 18, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
NZOO

Just find a scene.

Don't badmind me.

Please login first to reply.