Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
June 15, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
craigsagersuit

Stable. But could be happier. 

Need to simp tbh.
Need to get back on that Hansum shit soon
you still out there in the boonies breh?

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 15, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
AndreLutherKing

Stable. But could be happier. 

Need to simp tbh.
Need to get back on that Hansum shit soon
you still out there in the boonies breh?
Coming out to LA on Sunday night. I only have my iPad so I can do shit limited to that. 

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

June 15, 2013 @ 04:27 AM
Nitsuj

Happiness takes effort, it isn't just going to come to you magically. Meditate on that for a while

It also isn't going to manifest into some form of relationship or career or payroll

Happiness comes from within, and basing it off something or someone other than yourself is just setting yourself up for disappointment, because all good things must come to an end

Realize that you can change your life or how you feel about it, only you can make you happy.
Soundin like a fortune cookie, but yeah it's pretty much true

WWW.SEQUENCE.US

June 15, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
reeser

ya. I have this thing though were I come up stairs and I forget why I came here and it's annoying as fuck and I spend the next 30 mins trying to figure out why I'm here.
June 15, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
Black Donald Trump

im content at this point but i wouldnt really say im happy. i need to be more active about getting out and finding things to do and traveling and shit. at this point im just chillin smoking partying with the homies, which is fun most of the time but gets boring too. and i just dont feel like i have much momentum going anywhere in particular.
September 2, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
ManyHenny

I think it's tough to be truly happy at a young age, but life certainly doesn't get any easier.

I'm just content.
September 2, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
حريق

Hmmm, at my age as a teen, I should be 100% happy, but I'm not. I have what every nigga would want at my age + more. I get to sit around all day & make money while doing it. I have a pretty ass girlfriend who is a virgin + she makes me happy, foreign whip game proper. Only thing I have to worry about is paying my car insurance, helping mom dukes out from time to time & stacking my paper up for future investments & not splurge on dumbshit like I usually do. Let me tell you niggas something, money really doesn't buy you happiness. Being optimistic about shit helps though. Don't focus on what you don't have, appreciate the shit that you do. Because shit could always be worse. 

demdownvotestho

September 2, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
Pantic

I have a pretty ass girlfriend who is a virgin 
This why ur not happy b
September 2, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
ManyHenny

I have a pretty ass girlfriend who is a virgin 
This why ur not happy b
Word, how long has she been your gf? Why haven't you smashed?
September 2, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
حريق

LMFAO, that implication sounded terrible. I just got with ol' girl a month ago. She's not one of those sluts that you can just hang and bang, you don't wife that. Fap game proper though. 

demdownvotestho

September 3, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
MagnaDefender

Happy, I'd say so. 

I just got done having an amazing summer working at a summer camp. Sure I get paid shit, but I loved meeting cool ass people and working with them on a daily basis and working with kids. I'm going into my Senior year with a plan of going to tech school after and I have a lot of room to grow. Right now I'd say I'm excited to graduate and finish highschool and move forward in life in all of its adventures and obstacles. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

September 3, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
buffaloclone

hot/loving girl
good friends
lots of money
new car
best shape of my life
big penis
soon to get a puppy
soon to get a house
just gotta not fuck up at school and il be rolling in money working outside everyday coppin box logos like crazy

lifes pretty fucking good.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/221009#4496439 IRONHEART,RAYBANS&CUSTOM LEATHER BUY MY SHIT http://dogfart69.tumblr.com/

September 3, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
putanginamo

half happy, half meh. 

Spent my summer pretty much working my ass off, rarely seeing anyone from highschool and I kinda figured. I start school tomorrow and kinda nervous because I don't know anyone there. I hope to meet new people that don't have any mutual friends as me, I just pray to god that there isn't LOL. I have a good job, but now since school's in the way I'm probably gonna get part time hours not and my school schedule is so blegh... I have mixed feelings about school right now so meh..

@acronymjutsu

September 3, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
temper

I hate the shitty town I live In I just wanna move far away where there Is decent weather and nice looking girls, my high school is pretty lame as well my school doesn't have any school spirit at all, also very few clubs you could join which most of them are shit other than that my life is pretty normal at the moment but hopefully I'll be able to change It In the future.

QUICK EDIT: Ordered GTA V can't wait to play It b..

The fuck you looking at....

September 3, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
bjornvan

gta v coming in like 2 weeks
im fuckin happy
September 3, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
Pantic

LMFAO, that implication sounded terrible. I just got with ol' girl a month ago. She's not one of those sluts that you can just hang and bang, you don't wife that. Fap game proper though. 
Youngins smh
September 3, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
AlphaMale

suspended

If I was happy, i wouldhve never rremade an account on here fter all these years. It's fun trolling you guys sometimes but then i realize i'm just as patghetic as you faggots
September 3, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
حريق

Youngins smh
Youngins? Don't throw salt because you old b cool

demdownvotestho

September 3, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
REVS

Currently: Not Satisfied. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

September 3, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
Vodica

some days I be feelin' like straight shit but I try to make the best of it. this whole summer I've been partying more than usually, hanging out with some new people, going out, playing ball, etc but as I roll into my senior year, it throws me off and makes me realize I can't be slacking, gotta get a job, apply to college, and etc. I pull through and make the best of the day though, especially by going on and readin' the shit that goes on here, always something funny, so good looks HB. 
September 3, 2013 @ 03:17 AM
reverendcoltrane

Happy- yes

Stressed- yes

Supreme, size small

September 3, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
Samrai

Im at a good place place right now. My 3rd yr starts in a few and just got a new job that goes hand in hand with my program. All my boys are doing their thuggy  and its dope seeing we all have goals. Got a lil issue with a female but honestly content if gettin the wifey doesnt happen. Just went thru the thread and saw the welovelondon post and real shit my personal life is going soo nice. External things like women are just a bonus.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt ≈ @NegronusPrime ≈ twitter

September 3, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
kbos

Over all I am happy but my life is in a transition phase right now and there is a lot of uncertainty and taking things one day at a time so at the moment im a little more uncomfortable than I would like to be. Just a temporary thang while I re-align myself.
September 3, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
edubbb

I'm emotionally dead cuh. It's better that way
September 3, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
intellect

DO I LOOK HAPPY
September 3, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
undercoverism

never really happy, but i'm good at pretending that i am.

Please login first to reply.