Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 21, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
teefsweat

Nas should be allowed to do whatever he wants, because he is Nas.
June 21, 2013 @ 12:26 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I always lol @ white people on the internet asking why they can't say nigga.

If you weren't saying it before why the heck do you want to say it now for? don't be a poser.

And i can tell the difference between white person who's been saying it and who was raised around hood/urban blacks by their accent.

It sounds weird hearing suburban kids say it because they don't have that accent, their english sounds so "proper" so hearing them add a "a" or "ah" at the end makes it sound forced.
Lool, white people begging to be racist, asking why they aren't allowed

'I wanna say nigga!!'
June 21, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
JimmyRS

So lil nigga who made this thread. Explain this to me.

I'm just a 22 year old black male who dates women of all races. Being that I'm in TN, I get weird looks because older (sometimes younger) people dislike seeing a nigga with a white woman. Are you meaning to tell me this is a two way street lil nigga? Only way that would be possible is if you're saying I'm tempting these fuck niggas to hate cause of the circumstance.
June 21, 2013 @ 01:44 PM
Captain Al

So lil nigga who made this thread. Explain this to me.

I'm just a 22 year old black male who dates women of all races. Being that I'm in TN, I get weird looks because older (sometimes younger) people dislike seeing a nigga with a white woman. Are you meaning to tell me this is a two way street lil nigga? Only way that would be possible is if you're saying I'm tempting these fuck niggas to hate cause of the circumstance.
don't ask him questions. he doesn't know what racism is. he thinks people can be racist towards whites.

white privilege 

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

Please login first to reply.