FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 10, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
crumpet

Aright Long story short HB: got invited to a rave with this girl (She aright she got some cake) She bought my ticket and is gonna drive me back and forth and offered if I wanted to stay the night after the rave cause she had an open pad. she hella down to fuck. I need your guyses advice on what to expect at the rave and shit cause Ive never been to one and im not tryna be hella outta place.  PICS 

she the one on the left, (keep in mind she dont got makeup) how i know she down   
June 10, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
EEK A LURKER

Thought you meant down syndrome.

and it's not a rave if you need a ticket.

.wa do dem.

June 10, 2013 @ 06:24 PM
craigsagersuit

i'm  at the confession 

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

June 10, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
Fibrelight

so let me get this straight - girl wants to take you to a social event, she's paid for a ticket for you and is giving you a free ride, place to stay and guarantied sex

and here you are you twitching out about it....
June 10, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
crumpet

Naw I'm asking for advice on the rave to all the EDM people I never been to a rave and yah
June 10, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
AndreLutherKing

Where is the dilemma exactly?

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

June 10, 2013 @ 06:39 PM
chief

damn she got that game of thrones swagger

and i'd take molly if you're going to an edm rave tbh

•••

June 10, 2013 @ 06:42 PM
crumpet

^ I thought about that cause I don't really fuck with EDM music. Molly would probably help that
June 10, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
darkseid

If you won't, then I will.

Pretty Young Thug

June 10, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
crumpet

Lol I'm not saying I'm not going that would be stupid. I'm just asking on advice about what I should expect at the rave and any advice
June 10, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
G8tor

Niggas name is ash lol

off top

June 10, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
doms

yo the raves in UK, just expect alot of sweat & pushing lol
June 10, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
Master Flash

"You're only as attractive as you look on your worst day" - Gm. Roy Foldings (Himself)

You're not doing her any justice by defending her appearance with a lack of make-up. I hear your argument already "Celebrities don't look good and they wear a lot of make-up" You're not a celebrity and neither is she. (I don't know why it bothered me that you were defending her looks but that's how I feel)

If you like the way she looks, who gives a fuck what everyone else thinks? You're the one that has to fuck her.

But anyway honestly, the way I see it is... if she's DTF then she is fuckable. There's been plenty of bitches my boys don't know about (not because I was ashamed, they just weren't that important). HA! Those are the most fun. 

You gonna fuck bro. You're doing fine; what ever you did up to this point worked great so just keep doing it. Hopefully, it was just being yourself because that's the easiest and most stress free way to go about it.

Happy fucking!

Changing the Past.

June 10, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
crumpet

"You're only as attractive as you look on your worst day" - Gm. Roy Foldings (Himself)

You're not doing her any justice by defending her appearance with a lack of make-up. I hear your argument already "Celebrities don't look good and they wear a lot of make-up" You're not a celebrity and neither is she. (I don't know why it bothered me that you were defending her looks but that's how I feel)

If you like the way she looks, who gives a fuck what everyone else thinks? You're the one that has to fuck her.

But anyway honestly, the way I see it is... if she's DTF then she is fuckable. There's been plenty of bitches my boys don't know about (not because I was ashamed, they just weren't that important). HA! Those are the most fun. 

You gonna fuck bro. You're doing fine; what ever you did up to this point worked great so just keep doing it. Hopefully, it was just being yourself because that's the easiest and most stress free way to go about it.

Happy fucking!
Thanks Fam, coming with that realness, I wasnt worried about that though.
June 10, 2013 @ 07:30 PM

Inactive

Niggas name is ash lol
June 10, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
chief

^ I thought about that cause I don't really fuck with EDM music. Molly would probably help that
even if you don't like the music, you're body will respond positively to the vibes/bass of the music cause of the molly making it more enjoyable. that and the girl will probably be all touchy feely cause of molly too

also which concert is it?

•••

June 10, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
crumpet

even if you don't like the music, you're body will respond positively to the vibes/bass of the music cause of the molly making it more enjoyable. that and the girl will probably be all touchy feely cause of molly too

also which concert is it?
Oh yeah thats good to know. and i think its called surfacelights or like surface to lights idk... its gonna have a huge foam machine or something.
June 10, 2013 @ 07:44 PM

Inactive

try to sneak in a cpl of nude shots

maybe a 10 sec recording of u tappin dat ass

June 10, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
WhoIsCaesar

Dat honesty in dem texts.

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

June 10, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
db_cooper

have you been to a rave before? expect lots of drug use and an abundance of hotter chicks that are down to get more kinky than that broad
June 10, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
crumpet

have you been to a rave before? expect lots of drug use and an abundance of hotter chicks that are down to get more kinky than that broad
Naw, thats why I asked I didnt really know what to expect
June 10, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
thepreciselife

who says make love to you? hahaha

ThePreciseLife.com

June 10, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
crumpet

- Tracy Jackson
LOL you already know... thats like the first thing people mention when they find out my name is Ash
June 10, 2013 @ 08:43 PM

Inactive

U white b? I could see an indian dude being named Ash
June 10, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
crumpet

U white b? I could see an indian dude being named Ash
I look hella white but im Egyptian/Bosnian
June 10, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
Don Francisco

What advice do you need? Give her dat plur D
June 10, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
crumpet

@edwinlaroo yeah I just wanted to give a background and NAW 18 like me. @DonFrancisco like about the rave, should I pop or not and like what to expect? How the fuck to dance to EDM idk... @suparise7 thanks bruh, ahha if I do do a vid of it ima give a shout out to HB LOL make her say HB we in dis ahhha that'd be funny as fuck
June 10, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
Don Francisco

@edwinlaroo yeah I just wanted to give a background and NAW 18 like me. @DonFrancisco like about the rave, should I pop or not and like what to expect? How the fuck to dance to EDM idk... @suparise7 thanks bruh, ahha if I do do a vid of it ima give a shout out to HB LOL make her say HB we in dis ahhha that'd be funny as fuck
Well, if it's a high profiled rave, like a massive, then just expect a bunch of people doing some kind of drug. Its up to you wether you trying to roll balls though. Since you're not really into EDM I suggest stage hopping. Dont get stuck for 5 hours in the main stage when theres musically more to offer.
So all in all, have an open mind, be ready to party & pipe that chick in the bleachers. 
June 10, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
zeezyo

fuck the rave. shes down to fuck all day. make her drain your balls

X

June 10, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
crumpet

Well, if it's a high profiled rave, like a massive, then just expect a bunch of people doing some kind of drug. Its up to you wether you trying to roll balls though. Since you're not really into EDM I suggest stage hopping. Dont get stuck for 5 hours in the main stage when theres musically more to offer.
So all in all, have an open mind, be ready to party & pipe that chick in the bleachers. 
i dont think its that big like 2000 people.. but yah i'll keep that in mind thanks fam

Please login first to reply.