Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 10, 2013 @ 03:11 PM
noire

dog just work the corners and make the 300$ easy, you just gotta suck mad dicks, and if the dealer beefs you anymore just rub your dick on his nose

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

June 10, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
Nyc93

fuck off bruh^ jokes like that aint funny to me

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

June 10, 2013 @ 03:16 PM
noire

ight whatever than just ask your dad for 300$ bucks to pay off the dealer and if he says no rub your dick on his elbows

just trying to contribute my nigga

#NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE #NOIRE

June 10, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
Nyc93

wrd i feel u u was just tryin to lighten shit up my b. but na that aint an option im a big boy! lol

June 10, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
TigerWoods

key his car
June 10, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
Master Flash

LMAO! You're friend is a funny ass nigga man. The dealer is not only dumb as hell for dealing with your friend but even dumber for believing that you're the one that actually owes him the money and he doesn't even know you. HA! This sounds like a bad joke or something man, it makes no sense.

If I were you with only an inside perspective. I would be worried as shit man. HA! But sense I have no pressure and I can properly analyze the situation with a clear mind... Its obvious that nothing is going to happen. For that little bit of money, and the dumbass' who are involved.

But then again, it is the dumbest people in this world that prove to be the most unpredictable. 

The only thing to do now man is REALLY take charge of the situation. The dealer sounds like he doesn't really know what the fuck he is doing so I think the most efficient way to handle this situation is to stick your chest out.

Even if you have to bluff it. The dealer isn't about it so you need to show him who is. He feels in the position of power right now, tossing threats and making demands. Flip the script on him and do the same thing. I would tell him something along the lines of:

"Aight look slim... I don't know who the fuck you are, but your lame ass threats are getting tired real fast. I've been trying to be patient with you for a while now but I'm getting sick and tired of you hitting up my phone like some thirsty ass female. I got enough problems to deal with. You know who owes you money, and what ever ya'll got going on has nothing to do with me. If after this message you still feel the need to carry out any of the threats you've been giving me then so be it, I'm not hiding, I'm not scared... I'll be waiting. Otherwise, I've got nothing else to say to you and I most CERTAINLY have got nothing for you brah." 

Warning: This will only work if you make this believable. Otherwise, if he calls your bluff then you can have some real issues.

Honestly, man... this situation doesn't sound too serious. But nigga's have gotten killed for less money for stupider shit. Don't ever underestimate the stupidity of fake ass thugs.

My guess is, you'll call HIS bluff and he will back the fuck down. Like someone mentioned earlier, if he was going to do something, and he was about all that shit he was talking, you woudn't have needed to make this thread. He would have handled it. But since your friend nor him seems to want to do anything about this situation man, its up to you, to be the man in this situation since you're dealing with nothing but females.

tldr: I'm all his threats are bluffs. I agree with what someone said earlier, if he was about it, he would have been about it. Stick your chest out and take charge of the situation, make it known what you don't tolerate or expect to keep dealing with this shit if you don't speak up and handle it like a man should.

Changing the Past.

June 10, 2013 @ 03:48 PM
SilvioDante

^^^^^^^^^^ True see it like this. If dude was really bout that life motto he would have taken was " i gave the product to you. So you get me my money) No street dude is gonna be going back and forth about who took what or who owes him money. Ultimately he gave the shit to your friend no matter what he'd be responsible. This dealer aint bout that life.
June 10, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
Nyc93

100 % right man but this guy don't care about that he's just tryna get his money thinkin he could take advantage of some young niggas I think. Fuck no that's not happening lol

June 10, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
tmwtg

Question: How does a dealer not know who bought from him?
June 10, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
Nyc93

Lol I should clarify. He thinks my boy bought them FOR me and pushed em to me. My boy apparently told him that I would not give him any money for the pills an that he couldn't get the money.
Completely makes no sense yet I'm swimming in this bullshit

June 10, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
kbos

your friend is a scumbag, have you tried to set things straight with the dealer? If you act scared and Shady the dealer is gunna think you got shit to hide if you come straight up with him and tell him you and him go to your ex-shit head friend and demand the money or fuck em up good. Of course you should never be friends with this snake and take this a lesson to avoid snakes in the future.
June 10, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
crumpet

Stop being a bitch and handle your shit, go up to your friend and put in work man, otherwise youre always gonna be known as a bitch. If you dont wanna do that then just carry a blade with you and see if the dealer does anything. He sounds like a fuck boy that wouldnt do anything but just be ready to chunk it. Its just a fight B, handle yourself.
June 10, 2013 @ 07:22 PM
Master Flash

Lol I should clarify. He thinks my boy bought them FOR me and pushed em to me. My boy apparently told him that I would not give him any money for the pills an that he couldn't get the money.

Completely makes no sense yet I'm swimming in this bullshit
At this point I'm just trying to figure out why you didn't glass this nigga yet... All this unnecessary non-sense would have started a fight for me at this point. 

Changing the Past.

June 10, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
Nyc93

I never see him anymore be ignores my calls and text. The only thing I could do is show up at his job- ready to fight? That don't seem normal to me lol

June 10, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
bernardtheblack

This is like Friday
June 11, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
majdob

Its bouta go down
June 11, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
Master Flash

I never see him anymore be ignores my calls and text. The only thing I could do is show up at his job- ready to fight? That don't seem normal to me lol
I feel you but... That's some bitch ass shit your "friend" pulled slim. One way or another you gotta show that nigga what's up.

Changing the Past.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
awhitehippy

Hire the Sopranos to beat the shit out of him with a hammer. 

x

June 11, 2013 @ 05:33 AM
mrh

this dealer sounds weak as fuck and your friends a bitch.  get some real friends and go fuck the dealer up for even threatening shit on you 
June 11, 2013 @ 05:39 AM
Villain™

About 300$

i keep telling him but he responds with shit like " we'll then I guess you two better come to some sort of arrangement because I need the money". I'm thinking about just changing my number would that do anything at all?
changing your number isnt going to do anything if he knows your address. Just talk to your friend in person about it, or just pay it off and don't associate yourself with with your friend after that
And I suppose I could go to his job- but he's been ignoring me Odee. Also have his mom and bros number should I give them a call?
HELL YEAH. Fuck that nigga bruh, go in his job, get that nigga fired, tell his parents, and then tell the dealer whats good so that dude really gets fucked. Thats some fuck shit.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 11, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
jamesjebbia

plan a) go with the dealer to your boys job and put him on the spot 

plan b) get a strap and be prepared for that dealer to run up on you
June 12, 2013 @ 08:50 AM
trolllord

About 300$

i keep telling him but he responds with shit like " we'll then I guess you two better come to some sort of arrangement because I need the money". I'm thinking about just changing my number would that do anything at all?
wont help if they got your address. if i were u, imma gain all evidence and sue his ass up. hes no longer a true friend
June 12, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
from02hero

@ snitching to your parents
lol
June 12, 2013 @ 08:56 PM
thepreciselife

plan a) go with the dealer to your boys job and put him on the spot 

plan b) get a strap and be prepared for that dealer to run up on you
pretty much your only two options. haha

ThePreciseLife.com

June 14, 2013 @ 09:26 AM
johnathan

jump your friend, fuck your friend. no new friends

free max b 2013

June 15, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
thekidrt

updated on situation? 

WTB Henny Jersey sz S-M Supreme Vans 9.5-10.5

June 15, 2013 @ 06:46 AM
No Fuxx Given

You know what u gotta do.. handle it, b

Fly on little wing

June 15, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
paulywalnuts

what kind of pills?  oxycodone?  sounds like some scum addict bullshit...

if you have the dealers number you really need to just talk to him.  be assertive and tell him the debt has nothing to do with you.  

also how come no one has mentioned telling your parents?  give them a heads up at least, so they can just know beforehand and call the cops if anything were to happen.  if you didn't do anything wrong and you aren't friends with this guy anymore then they will understand and try to help you.    

i master bait from time to time

June 15, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
Captain Al

fucking suburban kids

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

June 16, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
Gwyn

I read this thread at like 3am last night/ early this morning whatever.
But op, I feel bad for you man, like you sound like a cool guy and that sucks to be in your position.
I like your contribution, no sus.

edit; 8/10 would read again.
edit (some moar) Damn, your friend sounds like a piece of shit.. he'll probably grow up doing nothing but he's probably secretly like valedictorian at school or something real stupid, sad you can't trust people now a days, over some damn pills too. tell us with future posts op.
edit(even MOAR) peep the 300 post count
edit(last one) noticed this is my one year anniversary w/ hypebeast. welcome to hb 2013 member..hb hated 2012 members sad

"I don't really care about the downvotes. If people read my comment my point was made." - redditor.

Please login first to reply.