Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 9, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
cheyaaa

Lol I never said I have class. I just proved your 3 vs arguments wrong though.
you obviously still a kid. No point in exchanging words with someone who hasn't reached puberty. 

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

June 9, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
WhoIsCaesar

I'm a kid? I called you on your bs three times and you couldn't stay on topic cause you knew you were getting roasted. Just quit man, even your disses suck.

/thread x2

I hashtagged the hashtag and trademarked the trademark

June 9, 2013 @ 08:48 PM

Inactive

Just be quiet fhenomenon, you are like an ice cube in a hot cup of coffee
June 10, 2013 @ 07:28 AM
wexconquered

Obviously Martin Luther King... oh wait....
June 10, 2013 @ 08:03 AM
Glo'bito

I idolize no one..

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

June 10, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
Ghidrah

I bet OP listens to J Cole.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

June 10, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
cheyaaa

Maybe I should've of started out with..

I wish society valued and celebrated those who are smart and productive and actually DO something instead of just celebrating personalities and celebrities who really do nothing for our lives or our futures. It will be the downfall of our society. 

Debate that!

June 10, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
WhoIsCaesar

I wish society valued and celebrated those who are smart and productive and actually DO something instead of just celebrating personalities and celebrities who really do nothing for our lives or our futures. It will be the downfall of our society. 

Debate that!
Celebrities can't be smart and productive? You're acting as if every famous person is some idiot with an IQ of 25. 

June 11, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
Villain™

Today's celebrities are all uneducated image-obsessed thugs. Why look up to them? Take Lebron for example. He only got as far as high school, speaks unprofessional, overly tattoo and dresses like a thug. Compare that to Jordan. He is college educated, speaks well, and has class. Today's celebrities are all uneducated image-obsessed thugs. Why look up to them? Take Lebron for example. He only got as far as high school, speaks unprofessional, overly tattoo and dresses like a thug. Compare that to Jordan. He is college educated, speaks well, and has class. Today's celebrities are all uneducated image-obsessed thugs. Why look up to them? Take Lebron for example. He only got as far as high school, speaks unprofessional, overly tattoo and dresses like a thug. Compare that to Jordan. He is college educated, speaks well, and has class. Today's celebrities are all uneducated image-obsessed thugs. Why look up to them? Take Lebron for example. He only got as far as high school, speaks unprofessional, overly tattoo and dresses like a thug. Compare that to Jordan. He is college educated, speaks well, and has class.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 11, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
cheyaaa

Debate that!
Celebrities can't be smart and productive? You're acting as if every famous person is some idiot with an IQ of 25. 
They are. Name one who is always raved about and has class.

June 11, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
WhoIsCaesar

Debate that!
They are. Name one who is always raved about and has class.
David Beckham
Jennifer Lawrence
Giuliana Rancic
Ronaldo
Pele
Peyton Manning

June 16, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
cheyaaa

Oh please... they not even college educated.

Please login first to reply.