Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 8, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
shady0ps

I made this thread because yesterday was pretty rare. My nigga and I smoked like 10 bowls by at a park by a catholic church.  We were talking about wildest shit ever. My dude said, "what if Heaven was for the goody good and boring people and Hell was for everyone cool...I bet there so many scientist there right now.. they probably have air condition by now"
It's was around 9:30 we saw some Mexicans playing soccer. I was like "Bruh we gotta play soccer". So went to play soccer and there was tow Mexican dudes and one pretty Mexican chick. They were cool as fuck. I fucking hate techno/dubstep and they were playing that shit and at that moment it was the best fucking thing " had ever heard. I was jamming my fucking ass off. We played soccer for like an hour with some wild music on. I ain't play soccer in a while but I was getting it in, scored like 5 times. Man!! Soccer is really intense while high. So we left at like 10:45. I swear I created a masterpiece of a song just the lyrics when I was walking home. When I got home: my sisters were fighting and my nephew was home. I was upstairs in my room when my nephew came in and wanted to wrestle, and like 5 minutes later I think he got CONTACT high because he was exasperatedly laughing at everything. He left and I concluded my night with the "kid named Cudi mixtape".  Cleveland Is the Reason is badass when you're baked.

most won't read but fuck it 
June 9, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
oneallah

nothing crazy bout mines, smoked in my homies car, passed out listening to kid cudi
June 9, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
Nyc93

razzconfusedThat ain't really crazy at all bruh all you did was smoke at the park play soccer and go home to your family and listen to music. This sounds like my daily routine tbh

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

June 9, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
TigerWoods

replicated thread does not have potential
June 10, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
kumar

I usually don't realize how I get home, even though I always drive myself. When I smoke/drink, I try to go all in, jafeel?
June 10, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
Cheeched

lol this nigga.
June 10, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
deathwish

cracked my head open cuz i was to baked, OP's story sounds pretty normal
June 10, 2013 @ 06:08 AM
drtmcgrt

came home from a graveyard shift yesterday morning and rolled one up. halfway through the spliff i had to jet to the toilet real quick to take a shit. shit felt mad weird. taking a shit will never be the same sad

http://instagram.com/rasheedovich/

June 10, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
Nyc93

^ the fuck?

smh at this thread lool

For Sale KRS tee- Black M, and L . Grey M, and L. White M S logo snap- 2navy, 1olive, 3white text7189098317 4 price or dm

June 10, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
Efil4zaggin

To be honest when I am high, I don't feel doing anything wild then the next day you try to remember if you were wild

p.s is there friday in netflix?

:0

June 10, 2013 @ 06:24 AM
Ruthless

One time I ate a weed chocolate bar before class..

My nigga said take a bite but I ate 3/4ths of it..

Nigga, I thought I was going to die.

I was so high I felt like I was in hell, literally

The walls were melting & my heart was beating hella fast, or hella slow

But it was an intense pain where my heart/left lungs are & I thought I was gonna have my heart fail on me

I asked the bitch next to me if I was burnt, she told me yea & no one usually could ever tell I'm high.

I walked to the bathroom & when I got in there I threw up in a toilet, then sat on the floor & cried.

I literally felt like I was going to die. You niggas don't understand what I'm talking about. I thought it was really over for a nigga.

One of the football coaches came to the bathroom because I guess someone saw me sitting on the ground & they told him smh

Nigga asked me what was wrong I told him food poisoning

I laid on the nurses little cheap bed thing but I couldn't go to sleep

I was so fucked up

Lunchtime came & I was just sitting around my homies.. I was getting better. No longer feeling I was going to die, but still completely away from life.

My bitch at the time was sitting next to me tryna get me to talk, but I couldn't. I couldn't even understand simple English. It was like at one random moment speech just flew out of my brain, everyone sounded like some fucking animals just saying random sounds.

Eventually the bell for the last period rang & I just sat there, like a fucking potato. Teacher handed out class work & I just slept through most of the class. I was scared I'd be too fucked up to drive home. I woke up near the end of class & felt like I was at the end of the high, thank god. I drove my ass home completely silent & fell asleep for about 14 hours.

It was a horrifying experience.

It was the best high I've ever had.

Let me see those downvotes

June 10, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
Efil4zaggin

it was so horrifying, but it was the best wut?

June 10, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
db_cooper

shot heroin in a taco bell bathroom, nodded off and passed out, cops came, charged me for paraphernalia for the spoon and needle, called ambulance for me, still had a gram of dope in my hand, shoved the balloon up my ass, got released from the hospital a couple hours later, dug that shit out of my ass and shot it behind the dumpter in the hospital parking lot. not too crazy but very satisfying. but i don't live like that anymore
June 10, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
Ruthless

it was so horrifying, but it was the best wut?
nigga. i literally looked death in the face. i was ready to die nigga, i had come to terms with my fate. That shit changed my life, and was part of the reason I started going out & getting bitches. I was about to die & i thought about my family & friends but also.. the fact that I would die without going for the girls i always wanted. I didnt want to do that, i manned the fuck up & got out there & life has been good ever since.

June 10, 2013 @ 06:39 AM
Ruthless

shot heroin in a taco bell bathroom, nodded off and passed out, cops came, charged me for paraphernalia for the spoon and needle, called ambulance for me, still had a gram of dope in my hand, shoved the balloon up my ass, got released from the hospital a couple hours later, dug that shit out of my ass and shot it behind the dumpter in the hospital parking lot. not too crazy but very satisfying. but i don't live like that anymore

June 10, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
shnoosetheboose

you tripped that hard off 3/4 of a brownie lol? My little brothers friend had 2 brownies and had something similar to that only he was screaming for an ambulance because he thought he was gonna die and shit. Poor kid had terrible anxiety issues after that, didn't leave his house for a year but I guess he's good now.

me and my friend were gettin halo 4 when it came out, so me and him burned 2 js each and were goin to a circle k to get a swisher for a blunt before we were gonna start playin at like 2 am. This homeless tweaked out dude comes up to his car and is like "damn I can smell that shit you got some good treeee man" and we were like uhhh ya. We go into circle k and this dude is just standing at the drivers side looking at the circle k, so we're kinda trippin because we're pretty baked and homeless people always try gettin shit from me for some reason. So we come back out and this dudes holdin a pipe askin if we was spark up a couple bowls in the back alley with him. But we're not fuckin stupid and arent gonna smoke with some homeless dude in an alley thats just asking for bad shit to happen lol. So we rolled up a blunt and played all night at his dorm lol and the next morning we see the same homeless dude passed out by the bike racks by my homies room. Was weird as fuck.
June 10, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
Ruthless

No nigga not a brownie. Brownies are small time compared to what I had. It was a chocolate bar.

June 10, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
shnoosetheboose

nigga theres no such thing as one edible being small time compared to another it depends on the dosage that gets put into the edible
June 10, 2013 @ 07:22 AM
mulan

there was this one time i got really high off a brownie

i passed out on my couch.
June 10, 2013 @ 07:57 AM
Kdeezy21

Me and my friends were smoking 2 blunts in my backyard. My mom was spying on me through the window when I didn't even know. Then she comes out and starts flipping out on me & I was too baked. She took half the blunt out of my hand and puts it in a zip lock bag. She later called the fucking cops on me smfh. 10 mins later 2 cops roll into my living room talking bout some bullshit and didnt even do anything. My mom showed them the half blunt in the bag she took away from me and the cops didn't even take it. Next day I took that shit back and smoked it lol
June 10, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
Efil4zaggin

Watching the IRS scandal on fox news.
im trippin balz mang

June 10, 2013 @ 08:25 AM
Ruthless

nigga theres no such thing as one edible being small time compared to another it depends on the dosage that gets put into the edible
well obviously im saying the dosage of the brownies ive had were small time compared to the chocolate bar. Now isnt the time to flex your weed knowledge b.

June 10, 2013 @ 08:44 AM
shady0ps

got another story just happened this saturday. So I made plans with this nigga "Yassin" to go this skater at my school bonfire. We plan to meet at the bridge and get a ride from his to the dude's house cause he lived like in another city. So I walked like 5 miles from my house to the bridge and dude wasn't there. So i walked to this park, smoked a bowl and as I was walking home dude showed up with his mom. So i was buzzed a bit and this nigga mom was full Somalian: like hijab and everything. So we are driving and she puts on Bob Marley like what a fucking coincidence. I'm going crazy in the background just jamming my head back and forth. We get near the dude's house but Yassin stupid ass forgot the exact way to dude's house. We circle back and eventually the house. His mom dropped us off and this nigga Jerrell(dude throwing the bonefire) has a 5 minute conversation with Yassin's mom. Yassin, Jerrell, Jared and Dunlap and Voos all walk to family dollar to buy some snacks. I inform Dunlap that I have like two nugs left: this nigga insisted we stayed back and smoke it b4 the rest of the group noticed. I called that shady. We go back to Jerrell's house. There is like 15 people there: some from school.  I grab a beer and a seat by the fire. Then I asked Jared (jerrell's little brother) If he wanted to smoke two bowls with me So we go to his driveway and I drop the bud. Searched for like three minutes and eventually found it.We hide in some bushes and smoked the rest off it. I go back to the backyard and Yassin is talking up this chick. I'm high ass hell already. I notice she had a friend who was sitting by her. I go up to them. Yassin tells me one is 19 and the other is 16. SO i'm like if we put our age together Yassin and I were a year younger than them. So i grabbed a cup with mountain spiked with Svedkla. and sit next to her friend. I can't remember the whole convo but we talked about her hair she was a rocker chick with red hair. She showed me old pics of her old hair in different colors. Not knowing she was Jerrell's ex and he joins in on the conversation and I'm too high to care. I can hearing the fire breathing and i'm just floating at this point. Jerrell's mom gets really mad and kicks us out. The girl leaves not b4 i got her number tho. We all walk to the park like 5 blocks away and it's like 12 already and we are drunk and loud. Dunlap thought he heard cops so we all run towards the woods. Everyone is either high or drunk and paranoid. He camp out in the woods for like 10 minutes and walk back to the park. Yassin calls his dude Sergio to bring more weed. So Sergio comes and he said he has to go pickup the 60. But I had to go home and i'm super far from my house by now. I pay this dude five bucks to drop me near my house. There no room in the car cause 5 people are going to get the weed, so I had to ride trunk style with a skateboard as my pillow. I trip out so hard in the trunk felt like I free falling into a endless pit covered in music because I had some headphones in. We get near my house and I walk 10 minutes to get to my exact addressee. Couldn't add every other detail would have been a whole chapter 
June 10, 2013 @ 09:00 AM
shnoosetheboose

well obviously im saying the dosage of the brownies ive had were small time compared to the chocolate bar. Now isnt the time to flex your weed knowledge b.
I work at a dispensary my weed knowledge stay flexing
June 10, 2013 @ 09:32 AM
Bobby

Ruthless, I feel you.

Like a month ago me and some friends bought some spacecake and we all ate a slice. So we were just chillin and after like 1,5/2 hours the shit kicked in on my friends but I didn't feel anything yet. So I was like "oh this shit don't work on me". Then half an hour later two friends who didn't eat the cake rolled a joint, so I went with them and smoked some of that. Then it kicked in. I was high as fuck just laughing all the time.

A few hours later we all went home and that's when it started getting fucked up for me. The walls looked like they were melting too and my heart was going so fast. So I went to bed and in bed my mind and thoughts were going so fast, and those thoughts were all negative and scary. I thought I was having a psychosis and that I was going to kill people in my sleep because I once heard a story about a dude in a psychosis killing his mother. So I wanted to stay up but I was so tired and every time my eyes closed it felt like my body and mind separated. After some time I fell asleep though and the next morning when I woke up it was all good.

Please login first to reply.